PDA

View Full Version : Why Is It?

Perianne
09-21-2016, 11:42 AM
This thread will be a series of questions for which I don't know the answer.

Why is it that women support sharia law?

Perianne
09-21-2016, 01:25 PM
Why do blacks feel the need to destroy their neighborhoods when they get upset about something?

Perianne
09-21-2016, 01:26 PM
Why do people say they love their children, but won't discipline them to make them good adults?

Elessar
09-21-2016, 01:41 PM

Why is it that women support sharia law? This I fail to understand unless it is a cultural thing.

Why do blacks feel the need to destroy their neighborhoods when they get upset about something?
Ignorance and a compelling need by some to be violent, then blame the results on someone else.

Why do people say they love their children, but won't discipline them to make them good adults?
Too many Benjamin Spock raised parents think it is society's responsibility to train and discipline their spawn, schools for example.

Perianne
09-21-2016, 01:49 PM
This I fail to understand unless it is a cultural thing.

Ignorance and a compelling need by some to be violent, then blame the results on someone else.

Too many Benjamin Spock raised parents think it is society's responsibility to train and discipline their spawn, schools for example.
Elessar, I have noticed you are a wise man. I like reading your posts except when you talk bad about the Dallas Cowboys. Then I want to spank you. Or burn down your neighborhood. hahahahaha

You know, whenever I get angry about something, it never crosses my mind to go burn down the neighborhood.

Elessar
09-21-2016, 01:53 PM
@Elessar (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=3442), I have noticed you are a wise man. I like reading your posts except when you talk bad about the Dallas Cowboys. Then I want to spank you. Or burn down your neighborhood. hahahahaha

You know, whenever I get angry about something, it never crosses my mind to go burn down the neighborhood.

And you are a sweet and wise person, Perianne.

I do not dislike the Cowboys that much. It is a great rivalry!

I just thoroughly hate the way Jerry Jones fired Tom Landry, one of the
greatest coaches and gentlemen the NFL ever knew.

Burn down or wreck something in my neighborhood? I would never consider it.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-21-2016, 02:05 PM
Answers-
The world is ate up with blindness and apathy. Humans so often care little about the wants and needs of other and walk a path that concentrates on their own selfish goals and pleasures.
Billions of human but one solitary evil rests within each human-and that by nature.
AS FALLEN CREATURES , ONLY WALKING IN THE LIGHT CAN DEFEAT THE DARKNESS BUILT INTO EACH SOUL.

AS FAR AS PEOPLE EMBRACING AND SUPPORTING PATHS TO THEIR OWN DESTRUCTION- TIS THE FOLLY OF ALL MANKIND AND
THE REASON THAT THIS WORLD EVEN SHOULD IT EXIST A MILLION YEARS -IS ONLY A TEMPORARY COCOON..

We Curse This World In Our Great Pain

We walk blindly into the dark night,
candles thrown away, denying sight
We climb up, onto high cliffs to fall
heeding nothing not even a warning call

We curse this world in our great pain
we eat up misery and our embrace pain
Yet in despair, we hope and we pray
every night, morn we wake to a new day!

In darkness, our souls find little rest
we wonder forth but its only a test
To this earth we are thus bound
living in the nothing, parading around

What of Fate and love's great treasures
we seek solace in our simple pleasures
Begging only for return of the clear morn
OUR ONLY HOPE IS AGAIN TO BE REBORN

Every dawn brings anew, hope and prayers
to a divinity that loves and truly cares
In sad rooms, we often beg to dance
YET WE FIND, LIFE IS BUT MERE CHANCE

Robert J. Lindley, 9-21-2016

-----------------------TYR

Perianne
09-21-2016, 02:49 PM
And you are a sweet and wise person, @Perianne (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=2722).

I do not dislike the Cowboys that much. It is a great rivalry!

I just thoroughly hate the way Jerry Jones fired Tom Landry, one of the
greatest coaches and gentlemen the NFL ever knew.

Burn down or wreck something in my neighborhood? I would never consider it.

I remember that year the Cowboys were 1-15. The only win? Against the Redskins. True, it is a great, long-lasting rivalry.

As far as for this year, I have bragging rights. But there is still one more game between the two.

Elessar
09-21-2016, 06:24 PM
I remember that year the Cowboys were 1-15. The only win? Against the Redskins. True, it is a great, long-lasting rivalry.

As far as for this year, I have bragging rights. But there is still one more game between the two.

The season is young yet. so we will see how it goes!:beer:

revelarts
09-21-2016, 09:02 PM
Each and every man woman and child are sinners ...
...who need their corrupt, selfish, prideful hearts and minds renewed in various ways and to various degrees throughout life.

Perianne
09-22-2016, 10:36 AM
Why don't the authorities just open fire on violent protesters? Or at least use powerful water cannons.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9372&stc=1

Drummond
09-22-2016, 10:58 AM

The answer to that probably depends on the individual woman.

Some may buy into the cultural repressions that their culture insists they respect. They may in fact not feel free to do anything else.

Some may simply be downtrodden individuals.

Some may actually be every bit as much 'militant' as their male counterparts, and want to see all aspects of Islam dominate the world.

fj1200
09-22-2016, 12:15 PM
Why is the "anti-establishment" candidate campaigning to increase the power of the Establishment?

Perianne
09-22-2016, 12:17 PM
Why is the "anti-establishment" candidate campaigning to increase the power of the Establishment?

Different shades of gray.

Perianne
09-22-2016, 12:50 PM
Why don't the authorities just open fire on violent protesters? Or at least use powerful water cannons.

Or this:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9376&stc=1

crin63
09-22-2016, 01:12 PM
Why is it that women support sharia law? They either buy into the Liberal propaganda or they have been programmed from their youth but then aren't they both the same.

Why do blacks feel the need to destroy their neighborhoods when they get upset about something? My opinion is that the sense of entitlement in their community drives them to look for any opportunity to take from those they believe are taking from them on a daily basis.

Why do people say they love their children, but won't discipline them to make them good adults? Liberal propaganda and political correctness. When Liberals took over the schools we lost our children and our nation.

Why don't the authorities just open fire on violent protesters? Or at least use powerful water cannons. They hope to end all things peacefully with no injuries and minimal casualties, that won't happen once bullets start flying. The backlash from using water cannons would be immense. No matter what they would be portrayed like the police in 1960's.

fj1200
09-22-2016, 01:23 PM
Different shades of gray.

Well that's not anti-establishment at all. Anti-establishment is either black or white, no in between. "Tear it down..."

Trigg
09-22-2016, 06:26 PM

I'd think it'd the same reason women in Africa support genital mutilation. They were raised that way and don't know anything different. If people are kept ignorant, they are easier to control.

I think this has something to do with many inner city blacks relaying on public transportation and possibly not having transportation out into the suburbs.

To many people want to be their kids "friends" and don't want to put in the hard work that it takes to actually raise good kids. My kids at one point or another all told me they didn't love me and that is devastating to hear. Luckily I have a wonderful husband and we leaned on each other through the tough teenage years.

aboutime
09-22-2016, 07:26 PM
I'd think it'd the same reason women in Africa support genital mutilation. They were raised that way and don't know anything different. If people are kept ignorant, they are easier to control.

I think this has something to do with many inner city blacks relaying on public transportation and possibly not having transportation out into the suburbs.

To many people want to be their kids "friends" and don't want to put in the hard work that it takes to actually raise good kids. My kids at one point or another all told me they didn't love me and that is devastating to hear. Luckily I have a wonderful husband and we leaned on each other through the tough teenage years.

Perianne. ONE WORD........."FEAR!"

Bilgerat
09-23-2016, 05:37 PM
http://thefederalistpapers.integratedmarket.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/LiberalHate.jpg

jimnyc
09-23-2016, 06:10 PM

I think it's just the bad element, not all blacks. I understand anger, but I don't understand the destruction. And especially to ones own neighborhood and the businesses they would otherwise go to. And to the very police who are there to protect them. I get it, people lash out when they are angry - but the anger is SO misguided in SO many ways, unfortunately.

Parenting is not for everyone. Times have changed. Society has changed. But still, things may not be like the good 'ol days, but great parenting can still be done without harsh punishment and certainly without hitting a kid.

revelarts
09-23-2016, 06:34 PM
Well that's not anti-establishment at all. Anti-establishment is either black or white, no in between. "Tear it down..."

that's the way it's characterized by those that hate to see ANY part of it go.

there are plenty of anti-establishment types like myself who are fine with incremental dismantling of the status quo.
That is ripping the boilerplate and unconstitutional aspects of the "the law" off the raw structure of gov't..
Shutting down useless and destructive Depts, systematically bringing home troops , closing some bases over seas little by little. Putting those that have committed crimes in banking, corporations and gov't in jail.
etc..

But to those that are comfortable and or profiting from the current level of corruption and over regulation, "that's CRAZY talk!" "It will Ruin the system! and we'll all die!"

yes it will ruin the system. the system is corrupt.
but only the corrupt will "die". Most others will, at worse, be inconvenienced.

Elessar
09-23-2016, 07:35 PM
http://thefederalistpapers.integratedmarket.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/LiberalHate.jpg

Not sure how you find a way to sum it up in just a Gif. - But you did it!

fj1200
09-26-2016, 10:33 AM
that's the way it's characterized by those that hate to see ANY part of it go.

I'm just trying to figure this all out when the "anti-establishment" candidate is campaigning to increase the establishment and a more anti-establishment candidate is some sort of pariah. :confused: