PDA

View Full Version : EU moves to declassify Hamas as terrorists --

Drummond
09-22-2016, 11:24 AM
.. ah. I've found something that the BBC is keen to report on !!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-30511569

A top court of the European Union has annulled the bloc's decision to keep the Palestinian Islamist movement Hamas on a list of terrorist groups.

The decision had been based not on an examination of Hamas' actions, but on "factual imputations derived from the press and the internet", judges found.

The court said the move was technical and was not a reassessment of Hamas' classification as a terrorist group.

It said a funding freeze on the group would continue for the time being.

Hamas dominates Gaza and fought a 50-day war with Israel earlier this year. Under its charter, the movement is committed to Israel's destruction.

Responding to the ruling Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Hamas was a "murderous terrorist organisation" which should be put back on the list immediately.

Israel, the United States and several other nations have designated Hamas a terrorist organisation due to its long record of attacks and its refusal to renounce violence.

NightTrain
09-22-2016, 11:30 AM
The decision had been based not on an examination of Hamas' actions, but on "factual imputations derived from the press and the internet", judges found.

wtf?

Damn good move for you guys to exit the EU... the list of insane decisions grows.

This morning I was reading an article that 40% of children under the age of 5 in Germany are foreign. Europe is doomed.

Perianne
09-22-2016, 11:34 AM
[/I][/COLOR]wtf?

Damn good move for you guys to exit the EU... the list of insane decisions grows.

This morning I was reading an article that 40% of children under the age of 5 in Germany are foreign. Europe is doomed.

We are no better.

Racial and ethnic minorities now surpass non-Hispanic whites as the largest group of American children under 5 years old, the Census Bureau said Thursday.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-25/american-babies-are-no-longer-mostly-non-hispanic-white

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-22-2016, 11:39 AM
[/I][/COLOR]wtf?

Out breeding is a tactic the muzzy scum use...
Its also commanded by religious instructions given, as the muslim women are ordered by Koranic verses to never refuse the husbands desire to plow his fertile field!
And by never, I mean the Koran and hadiths'/Sharia law issues harsh punishments to be delivered to the wife(the sex-slave) that dares refuses!!

If Europe falls--we are next to be destroyed-and they have a huge head-start here now thanks to the obama /dem party alliance with muslims and the current seeding in muslims by the tens of thousands(Syrian muzzys) .Christians are denied entry.....
Which points to the real purpose that the traitorous bambastard does this IMHO..-Tyr

NightTrain
09-22-2016, 11:41 AM
We are no better.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-25/american-babies-are-no-longer-mostly-non-hispanic-white

No, the kids in Germany under 5 are 40% foreign-born. Not a racial number, simply born in other countries.... and that's a whopping number.

Drummond
09-22-2016, 05:49 PM
[/I][/COLOR]wtf?

I came to the 'Europe is doomed' realisation a long time ago. The EU is a slowly sinking ship ... maybe we in the UK can keep from becoming submerged with the rest of it ..

... although those overseeing 'Brexit' do seem to be dragging their heels. As of right now, no moves have yet been made to extricate us from them, and there have been those who've tried to argue that the Referendum decision should be sidelined.

aboutime
09-22-2016, 07:24 PM
Why would anyone expect anything different from the EU, and the U.N.?

As Netanyahu said today. The U.N. is a disgrace when they vote for Israel to be labeled as RACIST, while the nations around it...like IRAN, treat women, children, and non-Muslims like enemies that need to have their heads removed.

Hamas laid the ground floor for ISIS, and the enemies of the WEST, being backed by the Iranians who laughed at Obama, when they fooled him AGAIN, with the Nuke deal.