PDA

View Full Version : Anjem Choudary reportedly attacked in prison ...

Drummond
09-22-2016, 12:12 PM
This appears to be unsubstantiated .... as our media, it seems, refused to report it, on 'PC' grounds, in case someone got offended (certainly, the BBC hasn't, surprise surprise ..) !!

However ....

https://www.britainfirst.org/anjem-choudary-suffers-beating-while-in-prison/

Britain First has learned through a source inside Belmarsh Prison that hate preacher Anjem Choudary has been attacked and beaten.

This attack has not been reported by the mainstream media but appears to be true.

We have no reason to believe that someone working inside the prison would lie and make something like this up.

Bilgerat
09-22-2016, 12:36 PM
http://e.lvme.me/4q0hvq9.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-22-2016, 12:48 PM
This appears to be unsubstantiated .... as our media, it seems, refused to report it, on 'PC' grounds, in case someone got offended (certainly, the BBC hasn't, surprise surprise ..) !!

However ....

https://www.britainfirst.org/anjem-choudary-suffers-beating-while-in-prison/

If true, this has just made my day!!!!!!!!
Lets just hope that it is true and some sweet justice has been delivered unto that ffing maggot.
Myself, I can only hope that the damage done is quite substantial.
Never one-to sugar coat how I feel.
My only regret is that it could not be me delivering the well earned justice he truly deserves as I'd not make the mistake of not
giving it in full measure!!!--Tyr

aboutime
09-22-2016, 08:08 PM
Unsubstantiated or not. How much better can someone feel after learning of, or hearing about such news SIR DRUMMOND?
All I can wish you and the U.K. is a hearty.....:dance::clap::clap::clap::dance:

Drummond
09-23-2016, 06:23 AM
Here's a (fairly obvious ?) thought that occurs to me.

Let's say that the report is accurate .. AND .. that our media has deliberately stayed silent about it, on the grounds that it 'might be offensive to people'.

Well ... who'd be so offended that it produced such a media reaction ? Why THAT reaction ?

Choudary, as we've, ahem, been promised is true time and time again (and despite the BBC's repeated fondness for giving him a platform on such debating programmes as 'The Big Questions'), doesn't represent more than a miniscule percentage of Islamic opinion - he's painted as an extremist with few allies. And yet ... apparently ? ... we've had a news blackout about all this ??

It doesn't make sense, UNLESS, our media know a greater, more representative truth -- that in fact, Choudary DID represent more than 'just an extremist few'. Why be afraid of a backlash, otherwise ?

Noir
09-23-2016, 07:50 AM
I have zero cares for Choudarys wellbeing, though more generally I would caution against taking joy in violence.

The tradition of Drummond linking every thread imaginable to the BBC continues :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-23-2016, 08:17 AM
I have zero cares for Choudarys well being, though more generally I would caution against taking joy in violence.

The tradition of Drummond linking every thread imaginable to the BBC continues :laugh:

He does not link every thread to the BBC.. When he does it is to make a relevant point that he considers applicable to discussing the topic IMHO.
As you know , the BBC is not some small town news source.
As to his choice of links- as in news link-- that is his business IMHO.
Any reason you seek to stop his criticisms of the BBC and its propaganda that promotes leftist/liberal ideology?-Tyr

Drummond
09-23-2016, 09:43 AM
I have zero cares for Choudarys wellbeing, though more generally I would caution against taking joy in violence.

Oh dear. Is it your opinion that acts of violence can never, ever, be deserved ?

What would you suggest should be our standard contact with terrorists and their supporters ? To treat them as the friends they're NOT ?

As for BBC links - I use them when I see it's relevant to a point I want to make. This is perfectly reasonable. Or - would you insist that members be subject to an edict banning them from doing that ?

NightTrain
09-23-2016, 09:46 AM
Beat him frequently and beat him hard, I say.

I would start a petition there in GB to take time off sentences of fellow prisoners administering the wall-to-wall counselling sessions.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-23-2016, 09:51 AM

I would start a petition there in GB to take time off sentences of fellow prisoners administering the wall-to-wall counselling sessions.

Amen!!!!!-- :beer: :clap: :beer:--Tyr

Drummond
09-23-2016, 09:59 AM

I would start a petition there in GB to take time off sentences of fellow prisoners administering the wall-to-wall counselling sessions.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Regarding ...

'Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum'
... can't say I blame you ....

NightTrain
09-23-2016, 10:29 AM
Regarding ...

Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

... can't say I blame you ....

lol, just a joke, really.

I saw it somewhere and I thought it was funny.

Besides, the muzzies already beat me to my planned invasion of Europe!

Drummond
09-23-2016, 10:33 AM
lol, just a joke, really.

I saw it somewhere and I thought it was funny.

Besides, the muzzies already beat me to my planned invasion of Europe!

Can't argue with that one ....

Noir
09-23-2016, 12:02 PM
I use them when I see it's relevant to a point I want to make. This is perfectly reasonable. Or - would you insist that members be subject to an edict banning them from doing that ?

Yep, you nailed me down there - that's exactly what I want.

Oh dear. Is it your opinion that acts of violence can never, ever, be deserved ?

What is deserved is neither here nor there. There is nothing to be gained by punching this man in the face other than the feeling 'I'm glad that man was punched in the face' and on balance that's not a great feeling.

Also I suspect supporters of Choudary will be outraged (if this 'attack' has actually happened) that he has been attacked in prison and 'the *bias BBC* have chosen to bury the story and not report it' don't you think?

jimnyc
09-23-2016, 12:19 PM
This kind of stuff happens often to the scumbags while they are in prison. Such a shame. I feel sorry for the poor little terrorist. :lol: