PDA

View Full Version : Please let her have a coughing attack!

jimnyc
09-23-2016, 01:17 PM
How great would it be to watch her turn red and cough for 3 minutes while the whole world watches? And that would go over real well considering the latest health issues. As it is they are helping her with the height difference. She is 5'4 and requested a step stool. Instead they are doing something with the podiums to make them look the same height. Hide everything from the public, no matter how small. :rolleyes:

-----

No Debate Coughing Breaks

This year's first debate showdown between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton will run without breaks — which means no chance of cutting away if Clinton experiences a coughing fit like those she has suffered several times on the campaign trail, the Drudge Report says.

"There are no commercial breaks. Period," Drudge quotes an unnamed debate commission source as saying.

Under the rules, Lester Holt, who will moderate the 90-minute debate, has no authority to cut away from the stage, Drudge says, adding that no manipulation of either candidate's audio will be permitted.

Breaking News at Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/debate-clinton-cough-break/2016/09/23/id/749836/#ixzz4L6WtLhpo
Urgent: Do You Back Trump or Hillary? Vote Here Now!

Perianne
09-23-2016, 02:32 PM
I am hoping for flash pulmonary edema.

Abbey Marie
09-23-2016, 03:20 PM
A Parkinson's-induced collapse, followed by paramedics loading her off to the hospital would be far more entertaining.

But anything short of death, and she will still get the votes to win. And even then, I'm not 100% sure.

Bilgerat
09-23-2016, 04:47 PM
A Parkinson's-induced collapse, followed by paramedics loading her off to the hospital would be far more entertaining.

But anything short of death, and she will still get the votes to win. And even then, I'm not 100% sure.

Trust me, the Left has a plan "B" in case of the collapse of the Hildabeast.

And the POTUS slot WON'T be Kaine, it'll most likely be Biden.

Elessar
09-23-2016, 08:10 PM
Trust me, the Left has a plan "B" in case of the collapse of the Hildabeast.

And the POTUS slot WON'T be Kaine, it'll most likely be Biden.

Biden would be a joke. Too much shoe-polish on his lips!:laugh:

aboutime
09-23-2016, 08:14 PM
http://youtu.be/hiMJR5jo8_s