PDA

View Full Version : Islamic Foes ‘Greatest Threat to Security’

jimnyc
09-23-2016, 05:21 PM
A plurality of registered voters say the Islamic State is the greatest threat America is facing today. Along with those who consider the Islamic Republic of Iran to be America’s greatest threat, a total of 42 percent of Americans consider Islamist rivals the greatest challenge to peace and security on U.S. soil.

A Breitbart/Gravis joint national poll conducted on September 21, 2016 polling 1,560 registered voters nationwide found the largest number of voters concerned about the threat the Islamic State poses to the homeland. Asked, “Which of the following is the greatest threat to the security of the United States?” 37 percent said the Islamic State was their greatest concern, followed by Russia and North Korea (tied at 13 percent), China (9 percent), Iran (6 percent), and “Someone else” (5 percent).

16 percent said they were unsure of which threat was greatest.

Along partisan lines, the numbers differed little between Independents and Republicans. Democrats, however, were significantly less concerned about the Islamic State – only 20 percent ranked the terrorist organization the greatest threat to American security. Similarly, only 29.4 percent of those who know they are voting for Hillary Clinton ranked ISIS their top threat, compared to 57.7 percent of likely Trump voters.

Just as a plurality of respondents replied they see the Islamic State as the greatest threat to U.S. security, so too did most say that America’s position in the world has weakened significantly in recent memory. Asked, “How would you describe America’s position in the world today compared with America’s position 10 years ago?”, 54 percent said America is weaker now than it was in 2006.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/09/23/breitbartgravis-poll/

Perianne
09-23-2016, 07:27 PM
I know the question was

Which of the following is the greatest threat to the security of the United States?

But I believe the greatest threat to the security of the United States is unchecked immigration from countries who have no interest in assimilation, Islamic countries included.

Elessar
09-23-2016, 07:30 PM
I know the question was

Which of the following is the greatest threat to the security of the United States?

But I believe the greatest threat to the security of the United States is unchecked immigration from countries who have no interest in assimilation, Islamic countries included.

That is a simple common sense reply, Peri!

aboutime
09-25-2016, 01:40 PM
A plurality of registered voters say the Islamic State is the greatest threat America is facing today. Along with those who consider the Islamic Republic of Iran to be America’s greatest threat, a total of 42 percent of Americans consider Islamist rivals the greatest challenge to peace and security on U.S. soil.

A Breitbart/Gravis joint national poll conducted on September 21, 2016 polling 1,560 registered voters nationwide found the largest number of voters concerned about the threat the Islamic State poses to the homeland. Asked, “Which of the following is the greatest threat to the security of the United States?” 37 percent said the Islamic State was their greatest concern, followed by Russia and North Korea (tied at 13 percent), China (9 percent), Iran (6 percent), and “Someone else” (5 percent).

16 percent said they were unsure of which threat was greatest.

Along partisan lines, the numbers differed little between Independents and Republicans. Democrats, however, were significantly less concerned about the Islamic State – only 20 percent ranked the terrorist organization the greatest threat to American security. Similarly, only 29.4 percent of those who know they are voting for Hillary Clinton ranked ISIS their top threat, compared to 57.7 percent of likely Trump voters.

Just as a plurality of respondents replied they see the Islamic State as the greatest threat to U.S. security, so too did most say that America’s position in the world has weakened significantly in recent memory. Asked, “How would you describe America’s position in the world today compared with America’s position 10 years ago?”, 54 percent said America is weaker now than it was in 2006.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/09/23/breitbartgravis-poll/

jim. I live in an area where the largest concentration of military exists on the East Coast. And, as a retired veteran, and former member of that LARGE NUMBER of military people. I wish you, and other Americans could get the opportunity to speak...one-on-one, with many of my neighbors.
If you could. You should ask them just how much WEAKER they know...our military, across the board, has become since Obama became their WANNA-BE leader of Nothing.
It will not surprise anyone to hear any of the military (privately) tell you....WE HAVE BEEN DOWNGRADED, and WE ARE SHORT of people, parts, supplies, weapons, and Americans who honestly care about PROTECTING AMERICA.

Perianne
09-25-2016, 02:06 PM
jim. I live in an area where the largest concentration of military exists on the East Coast. And, as a retired veteran, and former member of that LARGE NUMBER of military people. I wish you, and other Americans could get the opportunity to speak...one-on-one, with many of my neighbors.
If you could. You should ask them just how much WEAKER they know...our military, across the board, has become since Obama became their WANNA-BE leader of Nothing.
It will not surprise anyone to hear any of the military (privately) tell you....WE HAVE BEEN DOWNGRADED, and WE ARE SHORT of people, parts, supplies, weapons, and Americans who honestly care about PROTECTING AMERICA.

Doesn't this remind you of the Carter years?

aboutime
09-25-2016, 06:19 PM
Doesn't this remind you of the Carter years?

Yep...Carter, and Clinton years. Carter's navy became the ZUMWALT fiasco, and Clinton's became the Clinton THEFT RING on NAVY SHIPS in HAITI!

"DEJA VU...ALL OVER AGAIN!" As Yogi Berra once said:poke:

aboutime
09-25-2016, 06:46 PM
OBAMA is almost sanctioning, and condoning OUR Islamic foes, whom he calls friends.

Did you hear Obama tell the UN Security Council how terrible WE THE PEOPLE ARE???

http://youtu.be/FI7RRIb5Bes

Obama admits to selling WE THE PEOPLE down the river....

And Hillary wants to follow in his footsteps...
http://youtu.be/Hw6tQ51N7R0