PDA

View Full Version : Shot By Police

Perianne
09-23-2016, 10:51 PM
Even though I have had hundreds of contacts with police, none of them has ever shot me.

Have you ever been shot by police? If not, why do you think that is?

Elessar
09-23-2016, 11:52 PM
Even though I have had hundreds of contacts with police, none of them has ever shot me.

No...never have been shot, but know how to.

Behavior? Aggressive affront to LE? Defy LE when told in Level 1 to comply?
Force LE to go to level 4 or 5 if you do do comply? Level 6 if necessary.

Prior record? Outstanding warrants?

Bilgerat
09-24-2016, 06:35 AM
Sweet Dyin Jeebus, it really is just as easy as this,

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14370348_10202282269376055_4520704487118928731_n.j pg?oh=039c00f53896ba145fbce7f236b48482&oe=58744AB0

Argue your issue IN COURT.

Noir
09-24-2016, 06:44 AM
Nope, but then I don't live in America.

Drummond
09-24-2016, 07:40 AM

I've never been shot by police.

Of course, in my case, it's helped that they don't carry guns ... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

... not that I'm making an 'anti-gun' argument of any kind. Far from it.

gabosaurus
09-24-2016, 04:23 PM

You're not black. You don't live in a minority community.

sundaydriver
09-24-2016, 06:29 PM
Shots were fired the last time the Police were at my house. After a short standoff with them I was able to keep the young car struck buck the Officer shot on my lawn. :laugh:

I was also robbed by two cops with weapons pointing at me at 2 AM after they kicked in my door. It wasn't in the US so I don't count that one.

Elessar
09-24-2016, 06:37 PM
Nope, but then I don't live in America.

It does not matter where you live, little boy!

Things like this happen all over the globe. French and German
cops take no crap from anyone.

Noir
09-24-2016, 11:25 PM
It does not matter where you live, little boy!

Things like this happen all over the globe. French and German
cops take no crap from anyone.

Im pretty sure it does matter, old man, given most police here don't carry guns it's difficult for them to shoot you.

Also you forgot to quote, and insult, Drummond in your post when he made exactly the same point as me :rolleyes:

Drummond
09-25-2016, 07:17 AM
Im pretty sure it does matter, old man, given most police here don't carry guns it's difficult for them to shoot you.

Also you forgot to quote, and insult, Drummond in your post when he made exactly the same point as me :rolleyes:

My wording distanced me from any 'anti-gun' inference, Noir. I'm sure you definitely do NOT share any pro-gun views I hold !!

Bu in any case, have you forgotten the Tottenham riots of a couple of years ago ? Most police, yes, don't carry guns ... but some do, and they can be called upon at a moment's notice.

Here's a reminder of that riot's origins. Tell me that no form of comparison can be drawn between that and more recent events in the US ....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-14434318

Police are on the streets of Tottenham, north London, where overnight riots saw petrol bombs thrown at officers and patrol cars and buildings set alight.

Eight injured police officers were taken in hospital, at least one of them with head injuries.

The unrest began after a protest over the fatal shooting by police of 29-year-old Mark Duggan on Thursday.

About 300 people gathered outside the police station on the High Road after demonstrators demanded "justice".

London Ambulance Service said a total of 10 people had been treated and nine had been taken to hospital.

Two empty patrol cars were set alight at about 20:20 BST.

Perianne
09-25-2016, 08:15 AM
To hear the Negroes talk on TV, within a few years there will be none left. The cops are shooting all of them.

I heard a guy on C-SPAN, a "scholar" from University of Texas-Austin's Center for the Study of Race and Democracy, Peniel Joseph, say that now the cops are even putting black women in jails for minor "one or two hundred dollar" crimes. Maybe his "Center for the Study of Race and Democracy" ought to teach his buddies how to not commit crimes and how to avoid the behaviors that cause them to get shot by cops.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-25-2016, 11:10 AM

Had gun drawn on me twice in my life by cops..Neither time was I armed, resisting arrest or doing anything aggressive toward the officer.
And neither time was my offense a felony(which Ive never had), each time that overactive stupidity happened, it was a simple assault charge stemming from a fair fight(self-defense) I'd had previously with somebody. Each time the asshole attacked me first, got his ass stomped -then raced to the police to file charges against me because his injuries were severe.
Severe because when back-jumped, I always delivered a very extra hard lesson, as a safeguard against a later attempt that may be made by the same ffing coward.
I beat those charges in court both times due to impartial witnesses testifying to the truth in court....
Establishing that I had acted in self-defense..
Truff in da tellin my friend...
Second time, the judge(same judge from first trial) asked me why I beat the attacker up so badly--my answer was direct and to the point
- I replied in all honesty- "To discourage a second attempt on my life as next time he may come at me with a knife or a gun rather than
a "slapper".. (SLAPPER IS A SHORT METAL BAR USUALLY WRAPPED IN DUCT TAPE ).
A VERY DANGEROUS WEAPON IN HANDS OF A TRULY TOUGH HOMBRE.
LUCKY FOR ME, HE ONLY THOUGHT HE WAS A TOUGH HOMBRE. :laugh:
EVEN SO I HAVE TWO SCARS FROM THAT FIGHT, TO PROVE THAT I AM BOTH, HARD-HEADED AND HARD TO KNOCK OUT!--TYR

aboutime
09-25-2016, 01:19 PM
To hear the Negroes talk on TV, within a few years there will be none left. The cops are shooting all of them.

I heard a guy on C-SPAN, a "scholar" from University of Texas-Austin's Center for the Study of Race and Democracy, Peniel Joseph, say that now the cops are even putting black women in jails for minor "one or two hundred dollar" crimes. Maybe his "Center for the Study of Race and Democracy" ought to teach his buddies how to not commit crimes and how to avoid the behaviors that cause them to get shot by cops.

Perianne. Doesn't matter to me WHO someone is that gets arrested for anything. IF YOU BREAK A LAW, no matter how small, or large it may seem to others who complain about being harassed by the police. The rule of thumb should apply. "IF A COP GIVES YOU INSTRUCTIONS....YOU FOLLOW THEM." And, "IF YOU BREAK A LAW, APPEAR TO BREAK A LAW. BREAKING THE LAW IS ILLEGAL, and AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION (Laws of common man/woman).
ANYONE WHO KNOWINGLY BREAKS ANY LAW, FOR ANY REASON. SHOULD BE PUNISHED. period.