PDA

View Full Version : Legal to Break into Cars...?

jimnyc
09-26-2016, 04:45 PM
I love this! I wouldn't even need for it to be legal. If I saw an animal suffering in the sweltering heat, and no one seems to be coming out after a few minutes, then I get to shatter the glass!! :)

-----

Jerry Brown Makes it Legal to Break into Cars to Rescue Pets

On Saturday, Gov. Jerry Brown signed AB 797, the Right to Rescue Act, allowing Californians to break into vehicles in order to rescue animals trapped inside of hot cars.

“We’re very excited about the lives this new law will save,” Assemblyman Marc Steinorth (R-Rancho Cucamonga), who co-authored AB 797 with Assemblyman Miguel Santiago (D-Los Angeles), posted in a statement on Facebook on Saturday. “Thank you to everyone who helped us raise awareness of this serious issue and showed their support. You will forever be family in my book.”

AB 797 passed unanimously with a vote of 63-0 on August 25 before being signed by Gov. Brown on Saturday.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2016/09/26/jerry-brown-makes-it-legal-to-break-into-cars-to-rescue-pets/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-26-2016, 05:46 PM
I love this! I wouldn't even need for it to be legal. If I saw an animal suffering in the sweltering heat, and no one seems to be coming out after a few minutes, then I get to shatter the glass!! :)

-----

Jerry Brown Makes it Legal to Break into Cars to Rescue Pets

On Saturday, Gov. Jerry Brown signed AB 797, the Right to Rescue Act, allowing Californians to break into vehicles in order to rescue animals trapped inside of hot cars.

“We’re very excited about the lives this new law will save,” Assemblyman Marc Steinorth (R-Rancho Cucamonga), who co-authored AB 797 with Assemblyman Miguel Santiago (D-Los Angeles), posted in a statement on Facebook on Saturday. “Thank you to everyone who helped us raise awareness of this serious issue and showed their support. You will forever be family in my book.”

AB 797 passed unanimously with a vote of 63-0 on August 25 before being signed by Gov. Brown on Saturday.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2016/09/26/jerry-brown-makes-it-legal-to-break-into-cars-to-rescue-pets/

Caught in the criminal act-- -- Yes, officer I broke into that car , the poor dog inside raced away mere moments before you arrived on the scene!-Tyr

jimnyc
09-26-2016, 06:16 PM
Caught in the criminal act-- -- Yes, officer I broke into that car , the poor dog inside raced away mere moments before you arrived on the scene!-Tyr

Hmmmm.... I saw what you did there ya dirty bastard!! :) :laugh: