PDA

View Full Version : CORRUPTION – Voter Fraud: Dead People Voting in…

jimnyc
09-26-2016, 05:35 PM
Where's the knucklehead TM when you need her/it? Ok, only kidding, I do NOT want her or her answer! LOL This shouldn't really be "news" to many. But yet more proof that appropriate ID should be necessary in order to vote, just as it is for every other little thing in the nation.

-----

CORRUPTION – Voter Fraud: Dead People Voting in…

A recent investigation into Colorado’s voter rolls found that dead men and women had fraudulently cast votes in multiple state elections.

CBS4 reported multiple cases of voter fraud after the station compared voting histories in Colorado with a federal death database.

“We do believe there were several instances of potential vote fraud that occurred,” said Colorado Secretary of State Wayne Williams to CBS4. “It shows there is the potential for fraud.”

One of the biggest voter fraud cases the station found was through the voting record of Sara Sosa of Colorado Springs. She died October 14, 2009, but ballots were cast in her name in 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013.

Her husband died on September 26, 2008, but a ballot was cast in his name in 2009.

“Somebody was able to cast a vote that was not theirs to cast,” El Paso county clerk and recorder Chuck Broerman told CBS4, saying that the problem of people voting on behalf of the dead is “very serious.”

Broerman said the Sosas remained active on voter rolls because they did not meet the criteria to have their names removed from the rolls.

According to CBS4, state voting officials can only strike names from voting rolls if names, dates of birth, and addresses match the voting record. If there are errors, election officials leave deceased people registered, leading to fraudulent votes.

Following CBS4’s investigation, the Colorado Secretary of State’s office confirmed that at least 78 dead people are registered to vote.

In May 2016, California found that it had hundreds of dead voters on its voter rolls, with 215 of them in the Los Angeles County area alone.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/24/dead-people-voting-colorado/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

NightTrain
09-26-2016, 06:26 PM
What's a TM?

Tara Marie?

jimnyc
09-26-2016, 06:27 PM
What's a TM?

Tara Marie?

Truthmatters. Surely you remember the Queen of Tards?

NightTrain
09-26-2016, 06:30 PM
Ahhh yes. Such a revolting person.

I suspect paid troll from the Soros crew.

jimnyc
09-26-2016, 06:35 PM
Ahhh yes. Such a revolting person.

I suspect paid troll from the Soros crew.

She was actually a true gem when she posted here - if you compare it to how she now posts elsewhere. I mean - filth. The "woman" posts some stuff that is just downright filth. Stuff that NO woman should ever speak or write. Yek.

Perianne
09-26-2016, 06:57 PM
She was actually a true gem when she posted here - if you compare it to how she now posts elsewhere. I mean - filth. The "woman" posts some stuff that is just downright filth. Stuff that NO woman should ever speak or write. Yek.

If you draw her back here, I will teach her how to be a lady, Perianne-style.

jimnyc
09-26-2016, 07:11 PM
If you draw her back here, I will teach her how to be a lady, Perianne-style.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! We DO NOT want her here under any circumstances whatsoever!

aboutime
09-26-2016, 07:20 PM
I recall hearing, and seeing how the very same things took place in the 2000, 2004,2008,2012, and how it will probably take place again.
BUT...has anyone noticed (I am checking), how all of the DECEASED VOTERS reported seem to always have voted DEMOCRAT???

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/05/23/cbs2-investigation-uncovers-votes-being-cast-from-grave-year-after-year/And the DEAD MAN was a Die-hard Democrat....

Russ
09-26-2016, 07:42 PM
Where's the knucklehead TM when you need her/it? Ok, only kidding, I do NOT want her or her answer! LOL This shouldn't really be "news" to many. But yet more proof that appropriate ID should be necessary in order to vote, just as it is for every other little thing in the nation.

-----

CORRUPTION – Voter Fraud: Dead People Voting in…

A recent investigation into Colorado’s voter rolls found that dead men and women had fraudulently cast votes in multiple state elections.

CBS4 reported multiple cases of voter fraud after the station compared voting histories in Colorado with a federal death database.

“We do believe there were several instances of potential vote fraud that occurred,” said Colorado Secretary of State Wayne Williams to CBS4. “It shows there is the potential for fraud.”

One of the biggest voter fraud cases the station found was through the voting record of Sara Sosa of Colorado Springs. She died October 14, 2009, but ballots were cast in her name in 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013.

Her husband died on September 26, 2008, but a ballot was cast in his name in 2009.

“Somebody was able to cast a vote that was not theirs to cast,” El Paso county clerk and recorder Chuck Broerman told CBS4, saying that the problem of people voting on behalf of the dead is “very serious.”

Broerman said the Sosas remained active on voter rolls because they did not meet the criteria to have their names removed from the rolls.

According to CBS4, state voting officials can only strike names from voting rolls if names, dates of birth, and addresses match the voting record. If there are errors, election officials leave deceased people registered, leading to fraudulent votes.

Following CBS4’s investigation, the Colorado Secretary of State’s office confirmed that at least 78 dead people are registered to vote.

In May 2016, California found that it had hundreds of dead voters on its voter rolls, with 215 of them in the Los Angeles County area alone.

Jim, I have to ask... who did these dead people vote for? Why is it that I expect that dead people lean left?

jimnyc
09-26-2016, 07:51 PM
Jim, I have to ask... who did these dead people vote for? Why is it that I expect that dead people lean left?

On the average, dead folks like to vote left. Often when corruption is found, as in this very thread, it points to the left.

My opinion? There are more right leaning folks out there, of various affiliations that have flowered over time. It's very difficult, if not impossible, to overcome those odds in various elections. So out come the zombies to lend a hand. :)

revelarts
09-26-2016, 08:33 PM
sarcasm alert • sarcasm alert • sarcasm alert • sarcasm alert • sarcasm alert •

this all sounds suspiciously like conspiracy theory to me.
I want no part of thinking about it, nor will i even consider that it may be true.
It's crazy talk! this is America! Not some 3rd world or 2nd rate country .
Plus someone would have talked!! if it's that wide spread LOADS of people would have confessed. It's impossible to keep secrets like that. Plus the reporter that found out and wrote it up would get the Pulitzer prize!
But sure on rare occasions you might get ONE dead person 'voting', but systematically, no way!
I've looked into this it's a waste of time. I weary of these conspiracies every year.
There is no voter fraud. ever. never has been. the machines are absolutely tamper Prof and perfect in every way. The voting machine company says so. so there ya go. And the voter roles are without error and never tampered with either.
But maybe it was aliens voting. LOL!

Elessar
09-26-2016, 08:49 PM
It's been found all over, Rev.

Most often, frequently used by Democrats. Ohio, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Florida.

You research a lot, then cut and paste stuff. You should be able to find the information.