PDA

View Full Version : Transgender man gives birth to his OWN BABY

jimnyc
09-26-2016, 07:09 PM
WTF? I can't even make sense of this. Some weird shit and some weird people out there!

-----

Transgender man gives birth to his OWN BABY
A TRANSGENDER couple has become the first to have their own child after a man gave birth to his own baby.

Fernando Machado, who used to be a woman, met Diane Rodriguez, who used to be a man, on social media two years ago and started a relationship.

Ms Rodriguez made headlines in Ecuador in 2013 when she was the first transgender candidate to run for Government.

The couple decided to be just as public with their relationship, sharing pictures on Facebook.

Then they decided they wanted a child, and Mr Machado soon made the discovery he was expecting.

The couple were able to have a baby because neither had undergone corrective surgery.

Posting a photograph of their new son on Facebook, the couple wrote: “Our son is not only a blessing, but he also promotes love.”

https://i.imgur.com/N3brBCT.jpg

Rest here - http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/714481/Transgender-man-gives-birth-OWN-BABY-world-first

Abbey Marie
09-26-2016, 07:33 PM
Maybe after he's done nursing his baby (shudder), he can get a gig as the bearded lady in a carnival.

Kaimhel
09-26-2016, 08:38 PM
That poor baby.

Not only are its parents totally off their rockers, but they fell out of the Ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down! I nearly lost my dinner at that picture.

Elessar
09-26-2016, 08:44 PM
That is their lifestyle, but sorry. It is revolting to me.

Bilgerat
09-27-2016, 09:24 AM
Let's see if I get this right, A woman marries a man. They reproduce So far, normal sitrep

Now we get into the bullshit portion

The woman says she's a man, the man says he's a woman. Both are forgetting to look into their underwear for the associated parts.

The child is doomed

NightTrain
09-27-2016, 09:29 AM
Yeah, that kid won't have any issues.

Black Diamond
09-27-2016, 09:32 AM
That is their lifestyle, but sorry. It is revolting to me.

You shouldn't be sorry

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-27-2016, 10:31 AM
fféd up world and morons at play.... -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-27-2016, 10:34 AM
No human male has ever got pregnant and delivered a baby from his own body..
You can call a turd a rose but the smell will point to the actual truth, even if its not seen firsthand..
Male sperm must enter female egg--if --IT- had female eggs to get fertilized then --IT- was no man!!!

Don't you just love how its now being accepted as reality when a person decides to change sex by declaring I am no longer male or female..

Here is a hint for the morons that believe this ffing tripe
Even if you cut off the penis -its still a damn man.
Even if you try to build a penis from human flesh for a female its still a female--
Which sex you are is determined during gestation--any acts afterwards are perversion of reality and outright insanity/lying.-Tyr