PDA

View Full Version : Was Hillary standing in front of the DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE tonight???

Little-Acorn
09-26-2016, 11:42 PM
During the debate I had noticed there was some writing on the wall in the background, but I paid it no mind.

But just now, I saw it on a news shot of Hillary at the debate, and looked a little closer.

http://a57.foxnews.com/www.foxnews.com/images/root_images/0/0/newtrumpclinton660_____20160926_233436.jpg

Was she standing in front of the ***DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE***???

I can't think of a more vile insult. Far worse than football players refusing to stand for the Anthem.

She's even standing in front of the part which, after mentioning the Unalienable rights, says "...that to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men..."

The first law ever passed in the United States, declared that the reason for government at all, is to protect our rights.

I would expect a modern liberal to run away screaming from that language. To them, government is there to give out free goodies, force people into health care plans they don't want, take money from people who earned it and give it to people who didn't, drive viable companies into bankruptcy through overburdening regulation and taxes etc. etc., and then maybe protect a few rights if there's any time or money left over. Which there never is.

Having Hillary stand in front of that document, is the vilest of insults. To the people who wrote it, passed it, ratified it, and dedicated "...our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor" to upholding it.