PDA

View Full Version : Walmart workers refuse to make cop's retirement cake

Little-Acorn
09-27-2016, 12:00 AM
The rot continues to spread.

Maybe the next time those particular "workers" get mugged or assaulted, and scream "Help, police, help me!", the cops should tell them to call the Pillsbury Doughboy instead.

Except he's white, isn't he.....

-----------------------------------------------

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/09/25/walmart-workers-refuse-to-make-cops-retirement-cake.html

Walmart workers refuse to make cop's retirement cake

by Todd Starnes
Published September 25, 2016

Three Walmart workers in McDonough, Ga., refused to decorate a “thin blue line” cake for a police officer’s retirement party because they said it was racist.

A number of my Georgia readers alerted me to the story and on Saturday night I spoke directly with the police officer’s daughter. She asked that I not divulge her name and I’ve agreed to do that.

“I was so shocked,” she told me. “I didn’t know what to do or say or anything. I was trying not to lose my temper or make a scene.”

For the record, Walmart has confessed that most of her allegations are true.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-27-2016, 06:51 AM

Maybe the next time those particular "workers" get mugged or assaulted, and scream "Help, police, help me!", the cops should tell them to call the Pillsbury Doughboy instead.

Except he's white, isn't he.....

-----------------------------------------------

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/09/25/walmart-workers-refuse-to-make-cops-retirement-cake.html

Walmart workers refuse to make cop's retirement cake

by Todd Starnes
Published September 25, 2016

Three Walmart workers in McDonough, Ga., refused to decorate a “thin blue line” cake for a police officer’s retirement party because they said it was racist.

A number of my Georgia readers alerted me to the story and on Saturday night I spoke directly with the police officer’s daughter. She asked that I not divulge her name and I’ve agreed to do that.

“I was so shocked,” she told me. “I didn’t know what to do or say or anything. I was trying not to lose my temper or make a scene.”

For the record, Walmart has confessed that most of her allegations are true.

She should have just said--"hey the retiring cop is my father and he is gay" .. Problem solved or else the Feds get involved.
Since its just one of us non-special citizens-- doesnt matter--they can refuse service and be praised for it--lets thank the obama for all the wonderful miracles that uniter in chief, messiah has brought about.
And with all of this we see the possibility another piece shit dem like him may take the crown!!!
If so, then we truly do deserve the destruction that we are so stupidly begging for-IMHO..-Tyr

jimnyc
09-27-2016, 06:57 AM

And no message is being spread at all, other than anger, and hatred and disrespect.

Little-Acorn
09-27-2016, 10:33 AM
And no message is being spread at all, other than anger, and hatred and disrespect.

That's the rot I was referring to.