PDA

View Full Version : WSJ Poll: Clinton Leads Trump by 24 Points in New York

jimnyc
09-27-2016, 09:04 AM
Amazing how you can see polls being anywhere from a 1 point difference all the way to this 24 point difference. While Trump is surging at times in NY, I think he loses this craphole. :(

-----

WSJ Poll: Clinton Leads Trump by 24 Points in New York

Capitalizing on the support from African-American, Latino and women voters, Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton took a 24-point lead over Republican rival Donald Trump among likely voters in New York, according to a Wall Street Journal-NBC 4 New York-Marist poll.

In the survey released Monday, here is the breakdown among likely voters New York voters:

Clinton: 57 percent;
Trump: 33 percent;
Neither/other: 8 percent;
Undecided: 2 percent.

Clinton, who represented New York in the U.S. Senate for eight years before her stint as secretary of state in President Barack Obama's administration, has a strong foothold among African-American, Latino and women voters.

On the other hand, Trump, who was born in New York City, believes he will prove to be a tough competitor to Clinton.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/WSJ-Poll-Clinton-Leads/2016/09/27/id/750366/

Perianne
09-27-2016, 10:46 AM
42 days until America votes in Hillary Rodham Clinton as 45th president of the United States of America.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-27-2016, 10:51 AM
Amazing how you can see polls being anywhere from a 1 point difference all the way to this 24 point difference. While Trump is surging at times in NY, I think he loses this craphole. :(

-----

WSJ Poll: Clinton Leads Trump by 24 Points in New York

Capitalizing on the support from African-American, Latino and women voters, Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton took a 24-point lead over Republican rival Donald Trump among likely voters in New York, according to a Wall Street Journal-NBC 4 New York-Marist poll.

In the survey released Monday, here is the breakdown among likely voters New York voters:

Clinton: 57 percent;
Trump: 33 percent;
Neither/other: 8 percent;
Undecided: 2 percent.

Clinton, who represented New York in the U.S. Senate for eight years before her stint as secretary of state in President Barack Obama's administration, has a strong foothold among African-American, Latino and women voters.

On the other hand, Trump, who was born in New York City, believes he will prove to be a tough competitor to Clinton.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/WSJ-Poll-Clinton-Leads/2016/09/27/id/750366/

Propaganda that is spread to favor hildabeast should be ignored IMHO..
SHE WINS IF THE ELECTION IS RIGGED AND MASSIVE CORRUPTION BY DEMS SUCCEEDS.

FAR TOO MANY HATE HER AND KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT HER FOR HER TO WIN FAIR AND SQUARE.

IF WOMEN VOTERS CURSE THIS NATION YET AGAIN(!) AS THEY DID BY GIVING US THE BASTARD OBAMA TWICE--THEN I HOPE
THEY GET EXACTLY WHAT THEY DESERVE..-TYR

Perianne
09-27-2016, 11:11 AM
Propaganda that is spread to favor hildabeast should be ignored IMHO..
SHE WINS IF THE ELECTION IS RIGGED AND MASSIVE CORRUPTION BY DEMS SUCCEEDS.

FAR TOO MANY HATE HER AND KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT HER FOR HER TO WIN FAIR AND SQUARE.

IF WOMEN VOTERS CURSE THIS NATION YET AGAIN(!) AS THEY DID BY GIVING US THE BASTARD OBAMA TWICE--THEN I HOPE
THEY GET EXACTLY WHAT THEY DESERVE..-TYR

White women voted for Romney. It is the other women who supported Obama.

Abbey Marie
09-27-2016, 11:33 AM
It's in everyone's interest to make it look like we have a close race up until Election Day. I've said all along Hillary will win. You almost cannot lose with the media on your side.

Black Diamond
09-27-2016, 11:34 AM
It's in everyone's interest to make it look like we have a close race up until Election Day. I've said all along Hillary will win. You almost cannot lose with the media on your side.

God is bigger than the media.

Abbey Marie
09-27-2016, 11:38 AM
God is bigger than the media.

No argument there. :cool:

Do you think He gets involved in these matters? And if He does, who can say what outcome He would want. Perhaps we as a nation need to hit rock bottom.

pete311
09-27-2016, 01:39 PM

You can't win with Trump. He's the worst candidate in the history of politics. You guys picked a loser.

Abbey Marie
09-27-2016, 01:59 PM
You can't win with Trump. He's the worst candidate in the history of politics. You guys picked a loser.

I suppose you would have to think that, since you apparently prefer one of the actual worst candidates in the history of American politics. But as awful as she is, I wouldn't go so far as to describe her as the worst in the world from the beginning of time, as you just did with Trump. You must indeed have vast knowledge of the history of the entire world throughout all time.