PDA

View Full Version : Could You Get In?

Perianne
09-27-2016, 01:18 PM
Funny. People thinking they deserve to get in because they look purty. But I am all for this. People should be able to associate with others of their choice.

A DATING website is opening an exclusive new club where every guest is vetted to ensure they are attractive enough to enter.

Those deemed to not reach the California club’s standard – which is decided by a panel of judges – will be ejected from the bar.

I suppose the real question is not if you could get in, but whether you would want to get in?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1861466/dating-website-beautiful-people-to-open-la-bar-where-every-guest-is-vetted-to-ensure-they-are-attractive-enough/

gabosaurus
09-28-2016, 11:20 PM
There was one of those things when I was a senior in high school. It was "for those who want to meet the L.A. elite!"
For a sociology project, we took photos of several students (including a guy in drag) and submitted them with a "profile."

One of my best friends, who is a quite busty blonde, not only got in, but had 30-something date offers. :laugh:
Too bad she was under their minimum age of 21.

The guy in drag was not offered admission. He took it pretty hard. ;)