PDA

View Full Version : Hilary Clinton pretty trust worthy says independent review

pete311
09-27-2016, 02:40 PM
Looks who is last
http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2016/08/hillary-clinton-one-americas-most-honest-politicians

Elessar
09-27-2016, 06:21 PM
Motherjones isn't exactly neutral when it comes to defending liberals.

Kosovo, dodged sniper fire. Lie in fact.

Almost sanctioned from the Watergate Investigation for her underhanded tactics. Fact.

Campaign statement in 2008: "Who would you want answering the 'phone at 3 a.m?"
Never answered it at all from our mission there - for months when the threat was detected. Fact.
This E-mail B.S. is outrageous. As a federal employee with access to 'sensitive or classified'
messages and systems, you are required to sign a non-disclosure statement, SF-87. Fact.

Nothing in that SF-87 allows you to retransmit over a non-government device or website. Fact.

You are not allowed to even have personal devices in a secure space, nor access to them. Fact.

No E-mail or message is going to be later reclassified unless it is completely destroyed and
re-written and classified by the originator. Fact.

aboutime
09-27-2016, 07:35 PM
Hillary IS as trustworthy as Osama Bin Laden, whispering in Obama's ear
"YOU FOOL YOUR PEOPLE....THEN WE'LL MAKE YOU ONE OF US!"

Bilgerat
09-27-2016, 08:43 PM
Looks who is last
http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2016/08/hillary-clinton-one-americas-most-honest-politicians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXhKzY0BKwY

pete311
09-27-2016, 09:28 PM

Motherjones did not do the review, they just reported it.

Elessar
09-27-2016, 09:36 PM

Kosovo, dodged sniper fire. Lie in fact.

Almost sanctioned from the Watergate Investigation for her underhanded tactics. Fact.

Campaign statement in 2008: "Who would you want answering the 'phone at 3 a.m?"
Never answered it at all from our mission there in Benghazi - for months when the threat was detected. Fact.
Did not answer that phone the night of the attacks. Fact.
Blamed the attacks on a video publically for days, but privately told her daughter the next day
it was Islamic terror and not related to the video. Lie in Fact!
This E-mail B.S. is outrageous. As a federal employee with access to 'sensitive or classified'
messages and systems, you are required to sign a non-disclosure statement, SF-87. Fact.

Nothing in that SF-87 allows you to retransmit over a non-government device or website. Fact.

You are not allowed to even have personal devices in a secure space, nor access to them. Fact.

No E-mail or message is going to be later reclassified unless it is completely destroyed and
re-written and classified by the originator. Fact.

Edited due to connection loss. Trustworthy? I think not.

Elessar
09-27-2016, 09:38 PM
Motherjones did not do the review, they just reported it.

You posted it, so disprove the facts, (which I had to edit after losing connection):laugh:

I read the article; rife with complete B.S.

pete311
09-28-2016, 07:56 AM
You posted it, so disprove the facts, (which I had to edit after losing connection):laugh:

I read the article; rife with complete B.S.

I never said she never lied. According to the independent study she is the 2nd most trust worthy politician. Trump is dead last by a huge margin.

NightTrain
09-28-2016, 08:06 AM
I wonder what Rolling Stone has to say?

pete311
09-28-2016, 08:12 AM
I wonder what Rolling Stone has to say?

You are comparing Rolling Stone with Pulitzer Prize winning Politifact?

NightTrain
09-28-2016, 08:42 AM
You are comparing Rolling Stone with Pulitzer Prize winning Politifact?

I'm comparing Rolling Stone with Motherjones.

Both of them are as relevant as High Times.

If you are talking about the graph, why didn't you just embed it here?

Taking a look at that graph, we can see who the top 3 honest people are at a glance : Sanders, Obama and Hillary.

Really? :laugh2:

pete311
09-28-2016, 08:47 AM
Taking a look at that graph, we can see who the top 3 honest people are at a glance : Sanders, Obama and Hillary.

Really? :laugh2:

And your biased "intuition" is more trust worthy than Pulitzer Prize winning Politifact? Riiiiiiiight....

jimnyc
09-28-2016, 08:57 AM
I admit to having used politifact before, and then never did again when others pointed out that much of it was crap - on both sides.

And while not the source, still funny that you got it off of "mother jones", conspiracy central. But I agree, I can only laugh at having them comment on it, the source is just wrong half the time. :)

jimnyc
09-28-2016, 09:03 AM
Says to Hillary Clinton, "You heard what I said about (the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal), and all of a sudden you were against it." - May not agree, but she was suddenly against it

"I did not support the war in Iraq … The record shows that I’m right." - Said all along and just proven today as having done so on Cavuto

That was just the first 2 I grabbed, and I'm sure I can find just 2 real quick with almost all of them, including Hillary - and that means the whole thing is suspect to me. I had posted stuff from here against Ted Cruz during the primaries - and I was corrected as it being crap, and it turned out to be true when I started reading all of them.

pete311
09-28-2016, 09:17 AM
I admit to having used politifact before, and then never did again when others pointed out that much of it was crap - on both sides.

And while not the source, still funny that you got it off of "mother jones", conspiracy central. But I agree, I can only laugh at having them comment on it, the source is just wrong half the time. :)

How many pulitzer prizes has brietbart won jim? DebatePolicy is conspiracy central. Doesn't seem to bother you one bit when it favors your agenda.

NightTrain
09-28-2016, 09:17 AM
And your biased "intuition" is more trust worthy than Pulitzer Prize winning Politifact? Riiiiiiiight....

"Biased Intuition"?

Have you been paying attention during the last 8 years? Simple common sense should tell you at a glance that there's something amiss here when Obama & Hillary are the most honest people rated. We've been discussing their lies here for roughly 8 years now, and there's a LOT of them.

How in the hell can they possibly be the best of the lot, unless there is something seriously skewed in the fact checking?

That's what's called "politically biased", son. Politifact has been caught many times presenting facts showing a severe left bias - overlooking some, focusing on others. Google it.

And a Pulitzer doesn't impress me much - that was won in 2009 for technical innovation, not reporting. Honest Injun.

Let's take a look at Bill Adair, founder and editor of Politifact in his office, shall we?

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9391&stc=1

Who is that cardboard cutout of in the background?

Are your spidey senses tingling yet, Petey?

pete311
09-28-2016, 09:19 AM
NightTrain, what sources do you think are legitimate?

jimnyc
09-28-2016, 09:20 AM
Let's put it this way: The lies Hillary told ALONE in her email scandal would completely beat what they have there for Trump.

NightTrain
09-28-2016, 09:32 AM
NightTrain, what sources do you think are legitimate?

Truthfully, all sources should be considered. I would never say any site is 100%, and that includes my favorites.

Charging into a thread championing a bullet-proof graph that is so obviously skewed at a glance should give a reasonable person pause.

Especially when we've been watching the 3rd-Most-Honest persons (Hillary) for 34 years now, and Obama the 2nd-Most-Honest persons for the last 8 years. These are not unknown players and have both been front and center for all of us. Every one of us should be able to list 10 whoppers for each of them right off the top of the head.

jimnyc
09-28-2016, 09:35 AM
Truthfully, all sources should be considered. I would never say any site is 100%, and that includes my favorites.

Charging into a thread championing a bullet-proof graph that is so obviously skewed at a glance should give a reasonable person pause.

Especially when we've been watching the 3rd-Most-Honest persons (Hillary) for 34 years now, and Obama the 2nd-Most-Honest persons for the last 8 years. These are not unknown players and have both been front and center for all of us. Every one of us should be able to list 10 whoppers for each of them right off the top of the head.

Even a leftie should realize they are being dishonest themselves when they suddenly use the words "trustworthy" with Hillary - who has been rated untrustworthy in massive numbers within her own party.

NightTrain
09-28-2016, 09:44 AM
Even a leftie should realize they are being dishonest themselves when they suddenly use the words "trustworthy" with Hillary - who has been rated untrustworthy in massive numbers within her own party.

I think it says it all when CNN reports that 68% of Americans think she's untrustworthy. Again, that's from CNN.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/25/4-brutal-poll-numbers-that-greet-hillary-clinton-at-the-democratic-national-convention/

pete311
09-28-2016, 09:51 AM
I think it says it all when CNN reports that 68% of Americans think she's untrustworthy. Again, that's from CNN.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/25/4-brutal-poll-numbers-that-greet-hillary-clinton-at-the-democratic-national-convention/

Who cares about opinions. The point of the graph was not about opinions, that is it's point.

Perianne
09-28-2016, 09:51 AM

Breitbart is pretty close to 100% always correct. RIP Andrew Breitbart.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9392&stc=1

pete311
09-28-2016, 09:55 AM
Breitbart is pretty close to 100% always correct.

According to your personal ideology, but not according to real life and facts.

Perianne
09-28-2016, 10:04 AM

They are the same. I am offering you the opportunity to learn and become a better person, but I can't force you to accept.

Kathianne
09-28-2016, 10:13 AM

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-roff/2013/05/28/study-finds-fact-checkers-biased-against-republicans

pete311
09-28-2016, 10:47 AM
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-roff/2013/05/28/study-finds-fact-checkers-biased-against-republicans

Who's checking the fact checkers who check the fact checkers who check the fact checkers?

Kathianne
09-28-2016, 10:49 AM
Who's checking the fact checkers who check the fact checkers who check the fact checkers?

Not you!

pete311
09-28-2016, 10:49 AM
They are the same. I am offering you the opportunity to learn and become a better person, but I can't force you to accept.

i think it's disturbing that you think Trump is a model for how we should all be.

pete311
09-28-2016, 10:52 AM
Not you!

I think it's a dangerous game when there is no source you can trust except for the one that fits your ideology and agenda. You can dismiss any reporting agency based on conspiracy and paranoia. That is exactly what is happening on DP.

revelarts
09-28-2016, 11:03 AM
Problem is fewer and fewer really want to get at the truth and work with the facts as they are.

Too few people are willing to honestly admit "their side" or "their guy or gal" has done wrong.
Nothing is suppose to stick to our side and all "mistakes" are understandable, forgivable and made with the best intentions.
But the other sides CRIMES need to be placed on billboards and full restitution made, ...eye for an eye.. and they're never to be trusted on any issue going forward because the blackness of their very souls have been exposed in their words and evil deeds.

It's nearly impossible to have rational conversation when people have an aproir firm belief that their side is "the good guy". All actions are seen through a rose colored filter. that few notice or admit.
as Trump put it.
'...i could stand in times square and shot someone and i wouldn't lose any people...'
It's not just him, goes for the the other side too.
And we literally see Trumps words played out on other issues.

Perianne
09-28-2016, 11:11 AM
i think it's disturbing that you think Trump is a model for how we should all be.

You just make up crap, don't you?

aboutime
09-28-2016, 03:33 PM

pete. Deniability is the first step people like you will never admit to in any way. Therefore....if we listen to you making excuses. NOBODY IS EVER TELLING THE TRUTH. Just like you.

pete311
09-28-2016, 03:52 PM
pete. Deniability is the first step people like you will never admit to in any way. Therefore....if we listen to you making excuses. NOBODY IS EVER TELLING THE TRUTH. Just like you.

wait wait, let me get my tin foil hat. ok, what were you saying again?

aboutime
09-28-2016, 07:15 PM
wait wait, let me get my tin foil hat. ok, what were you saying again?

pete. No waiting involved for you. I found your photo...http://icansayit.com/images/tinfoilhat1.jpg

Elessar
09-28-2016, 07:20 PM
Read this and weep Hillary supporters:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?56568-New-FOIA-Evidence-on-Hillary-and-Security-Training