PDA

View Full Version : 'Your parents are not good people': Bill Clinton 'rape' accuser Juanita Broaddrick

jimnyc
09-29-2016, 02:17 PM
This should have been brought up at the debates, tons of commercials, newspaper ads and every way possible. And she's right, they are not good people, and that's putting it mildly. And of course he's still a predator. Hell, even the secret service members stated as much. It's bad enough that he's a predator, and is "dicking bimbos", which a FRIEND states - but then add in a couple of rapes.

-----

'Your parents are not good people': Bill Clinton 'rape' accuser Juanita Broaddrick lashes out at Chelsea Clinton after former first daughter calls dad's sex scandals a 'distraction'

Chelsea Clinton dismissed Donald Trump's claim that he did not mention her father's past sex scandals during Monday's debate out of respect
Chelsea called her dad's sex scandals a 'distraction' in a Cosmo interview
Juanita Broaddrick, who has accused him of raping her in 1978, responded with a vengeance on Twitter
Trump shied away from Bill Clinton's infidelity during Monday's debate
He boasted later that he did not want to discuss them for Chelsea's sake

A former Arkansas nursing home administrator who has accused Bill Clinton of raping her nearly 40 years ago lashed out at Chelsea Clinton on Wednesday for minimizing her father Bill's past sex scandals.

'Your father was, and probably still is, a sexual predator. Your mother has always lied and covered up for him,' Juanita Broaddrick wrote on Twitter.

Chelsea said in an interview with Cosmopolitan on Tuesday that focusing on the former president's reputation as a sex abuser was a 'distraction' from issues important to voters in the November election.

Trump said after Monday's debate that he shied away from criticizing Hillary Clinton as an enabler of her husband's past infidelities because he didn't want to embarrass Chelsea, who was sitting in the front row of the audience.

Broaddrick shoved back in a storm of tweets.

'Chelsea,' she wrote, 'you said you don't remember a time in your life that your parents weren't being attacked.'

'There's a very good reason for this---your parents are not good people.'

'The truth is what has brought the attacks on your family and you are smart enough to know that by now,' Broaddrick added on Twitter.

'I was 35 when Bill Clinton Raped me and Hillary tried to silence me. I am now 73. It never goes away.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3812543/Your-parents-not-good-people-Bill-Clinton-rape-accuser-Juanita-Broaddrick-lashes-Chelsea-Clinton-former-daughter-calls-dad-s-sex-scandals-distraction.html

jimnyc
09-29-2016, 08:42 PM
You know, this is another interesting way of looking at things. Some want to speak lately of Trump having a problem/issue with women. And perhaps he does of course. But at the same time, let's look at another angle. Bill Clinton has paid a woman nearly $900k to go away in a sexual harassment lawsuit. Another few women accuse him of raping them. Endless women claim to have slept with him when he was governor and when he was president, and of course the famous Lewinsky case. The secret service gents speak of holding down the fort while he spent some quiet time with some ladies.

And he did all of that and now he is a beloved man by so many. I guess though there's a difference between current love, and love for someone after some time has passed.

Plus, Trump didn't even remotely get involved in as much stuff as Bill did. Billy Boy definitely holds white house records.

NightTrain
09-29-2016, 09:05 PM
Yeah, he's always been a scumbag.

As far as I'm concerned, Trump should let fly next time. Chelsea's a big girl, and she's making statements like her mother does - downplaying Billy Bob's sex scandals without regard to his many victims.

aboutime
09-29-2016, 09:06 PM
Like it or not. Like Trump or not. LIARS like the Clinton's have no defense against the TRUTH. Nobody on Earth has the power to change what is. The Clinton's are professional Liars, like most politicians today who constantly repeat lies to cover up the truth.

IF Trump is guilty of SPEAKING THE TRUTH. Only those who deny it have a problem. Americans WANT TO BE TOLD THE TRUTH, and the Clinton's, like Obama...have no idea what the word means.

Black Diamond
09-29-2016, 09:48 PM

As far as I'm concerned, Trump should let fly next time. Chelsea's a big girl, and she's making statements like her mother does - downplaying Billy Bob's sex scandals without regard to his many victims.

Totally agree. If trump had been trump in that debate it may have gone better. Since assholt and Hillary decided to double team him, he should have put his foot up both their asses.

Black Diamond
09-29-2016, 09:50 PM
Not sure why Trump didn't retaliate. It's not ok for Chelsea to hear how bill treats women, but it is ok for for Hillary to say that shit in front of Ivanka.

jimnyc
09-29-2016, 09:52 PM
Not sure why Trump didn't retaliate. It's not ok for Chelsea to hear how bill treats women, but it is ok for for Hillary to say that shit in front of Ivanka.

I read an article just a shorty while ago that stated he while likely change his tune going forward and not hold back. :)

Abbey Marie
09-29-2016, 09:53 PM

Billy isn't her father, anyway. It's Webb Hubbell. Ever look at pix of them side-by-side? They have the exact weird lips.

NightTrain
09-29-2016, 09:56 PM
Billy isn't her father, anyway. It's Webb Hubbell. Ever look at pix of them side-by-side? They have the exact weird lips.

Yeah, I always thought it was BS and skipped those articles until I saw a pic of Hubbell and Chelsea - no doubt that he's the donor.

Probably a revenge fling for one of Bubba's countless indiscretions.

Abbey Marie
09-29-2016, 09:59 PM
Yeah, I always thought it was BS and skipped those articles until I saw a pic of Hubbell and Chelsea - no doubt that he's the donor.

Probably a revenge fling for one of Bubba's countless indiscretions.

Right? Lips that unusual are too much to deny.

Could be, lol. Given that he was also a partner at the Rose law firm, he probably knew where the bodies were buried. Literally.

Abbey Marie
09-29-2016, 10:11 PM
http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/1.jpg