PDA

View Full Version : Hillary: Nasty Campaign Rhetoric ‘Breaks My Heart’

jimnyc
09-29-2016, 06:42 PM
Seriously? Coming from Hillary? This woman will say anything, do anything & pay anyone to do or say anything. This is transparent as someone else claiming to have the most transparent administration ever! I truly hope this is just some liberal idiot writing this crap, and not Hillary truly being delusional enough to write this herself. But even then, the witch still signs off on everything.

And lastly, this wench has no heart.

-----

Hillary Clinton: Nasty Campaign Rhetoric ‘Breaks My Heart’

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton explained to a crowd in Des Moines, Iowa that she was disturbed by all the negativity surrounding the election.

“It breaks my heart to see all the mean spirited, divisive, bigoted things that are being said in our country,” she said, placing her hand on her chest during a rally on Thursday afternoon.

Clinton opened up her rally proclaiming that she wanted her campaign to be “about something, not just against somebody” and tried to spark a positive tone in the rally.

“We can have our differences for heaven’s sakes, we’re Americans, that’s in our DNA,” she said, calling for everyone to “listen to one another” going forward.

Clinton warmly told the crowd long stories about her parents, but her attempt to signal a bright new future quickly turned nasty.

“He spends all of his time just dumping on America,” she said, referring to Trump.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/29/hillary-clinton-nasty-campaign-rhetoric-breaks-heart/

aboutime
09-29-2016, 07:37 PM
How can someone complain about breaking something THEY DON'T HAVE???

Further. "How can we survive in what seems like a World full of A-Holes?"

Answer: Buy plenty of PREPARATION-Hillary to SILENCE HER!:laugh:

Bilgerat
09-29-2016, 07:39 PM
Seriously? Coming from Hillary? This woman will say anything, do anything & pay anyone to do or say anything. This is transparent as someone else claiming to have the most transparent administration ever! I truly hope this is just some liberal idiot writing this crap, and not Hillary truly being delusional enough to write this herself. But even then, the witch still signs off on everything.

And lastly, this wench has no heart.

-----

Hillary Clinton: Nasty Campaign Rhetoric ‘Breaks My Heart’

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton explained to a crowd in Des Moines, Iowa that she was disturbed by all the negativity surrounding the election.

“It breaks my heart to see all the mean spirited, divisive, bigoted things that are being said in our country,” she said, placing her hand on her chest during a rally on Thursday afternoon.

Clinton opened up her rally proclaiming that she wanted her campaign to be “about something, not just against somebody” and tried to spark a positive tone in the rally.

“We can have our differences for heaven’s sakes, we’re Americans, that’s in our DNA,” she said, calling for everyone to “listen to one another” going forward.

Clinton warmly told the crowd long stories about her parents, but her attempt to signal a bright new future quickly turned nasty.

“He spends all of his time just dumping on America,” she said, referring to Trump.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/29/hillary-clinton-nasty-campaign-rhetoric-breaks-heart/

"Breaks her heart"?

How can something she doesn't have break?

Would someone with a "heart" laugh about defending a child rapist?

http://jacksonville.com/reason/fact-check/2016-07-01/story/fact-check-hillary-clinton-did-defend-man-1975-rape-case