PDA

View Full Version : Quote of the day: re: Air (Err?) America Closing

darin
01-30-2007, 02:57 PM
"Relying on mega-millionaire liberals to put ego aside for the common good is almost impossible."

I think that is true of not just RICH Liberals, but liberals in general.

:)

Story:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/national/20070129-111402-2818r.htm

01-30-2007, 03:44 PM
What is funny is they dont see the irony of why a bunch of multi millionaires are struggling to tell the poor that they are the ones who understand them.... lol

jillian
01-30-2007, 04:03 PM
What is funny is they dont see the irony of why a bunch of multi millionaires are struggling to tell the poor that they are the ones who understand them.... lol

As opposed to the economic royalists in the repub party, huh? *rolling eyes*

The ClayTaurus
01-30-2007, 04:20 PM
As opposed to the economic royalists in the repub party, huh? *rolling eyes*They're telling the poor they understand them?

I thought they were just telling them to stop being poor. :dunno:

jillian
01-30-2007, 04:22 PM
They're telling the poor they understand them?

I thought they were just telling them to stop being poor. :dunno:

LOL! That, too! (They are telling them, though, that their policies benefit them... )

darin
01-30-2007, 04:27 PM
LOL! That, too! (They are telling them, though, that their policies benefit them... )

Which is ALWAYS wrong...that's the rub. TheLeft's ideas about how to HELP people, end up HURTING people.... :(

I can't think of ONE liberal elected official who has done more good than harm.

OCA
01-30-2007, 04:31 PM

Actually telling someone that they are not getting a handout and that they should work and earn what they get gives one infinite self-worth as opposed to just giving people a handout and just enough to subsist on so they will continue to need and vote for the handout they provide. Basically the latter sums up Democratic social policies for the better part of the last 60 years.

OCA
01-30-2007, 04:35 PM
Lets take a hard look at the lefts treatment of Blacks for example: the left(Demos) enact policies such as welfare, and all the programs inside welfare that do nothing but give Blacks just enough to subsist on but gives them no incentive to move up the ladder. Why? Because Demos need the 90+pecent of the Black vote to stay in power, Dems don't really care about Blacks, they care about their votes.

I dare anyone to visit an inner city on the East Coast where Dems have had a lockhold on power for decades and look at the condition of not only the city but the inhabitants who are for the most part Black.

I cite Baltimore as evidence.