PDA

View Full Version : Kim Kardashian robbed of $10 million

jimnyc
10-03-2016, 03:21 PM
Only a dumbass travels with that kind of jewelry on them. No sympathy whatsoever. I only wish that it was Kanye West instead!

-----

Kim Kardashian West Robbed of Millions in Jewelry in Paris

PARIS — Kim Kardashian West was robbed of millions of dollars worth of jewelry while visiting Paris on Sunday night, according to a judicial source and reports.

A second source with knowledge of security at the private mansion where the reality TV star was staying told NBC News that she was tied up during the incident and that a wedding ring was among the valuables taken.

Kardashian West's spokeswoman said that she was left "badly shaken but physically unharmed" after being held at gunpoint by two armed, masked men.

The culprits escaped with a ring worth about $4.5 million and a jewelry box containing other items worth $5.6 million, the judicial source said. The Associated Press also cited a Paris police official as confirming that account.

The judicial source told NBC News that five individuals dressed as police officers went to the building Sunday night.

Rest here - http://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/celebrity/kim-kardashian-west-robbed-millions-jewelry-paris-n658381

Elessar
10-03-2016, 03:36 PM
She's never been the sharpest knife in the drawer, and I could
never see the sensation over her at all.

NightTrain
10-03-2016, 05:44 PM
Insurance fraud and PR stunt.

It'll be nice seeing those two behind bars.

gabosaurus
10-03-2016, 08:35 PM
I vote for Kim K. merely being a vain, egotistical dumb ass.
Kim was in a fashion, where she wore (among other things) a ring valued at $4 million.
Apparently it was common knowledge where she was staying. So force your way in and rob her.

Can't see where it could be fraud. Kardashians are not that smart.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-03-2016, 09:34 PM
She is a piece of shit and not worth a plug nickel.
Solid trash, no morals and massive vanity, Do anything---- -screw anybody for a buck..
Would have NOT bothered me if the robbers had capped her.
First thing I thought of when reading about it was, its an inside job(insurance scam) that money would sure help her piece of shit man
in his financial troubles..
That entire family is about as ffked up as its possible to get IMHO.--Tyr