PDA

View Full Version : Wikileaks announcement moved to Berlin

jimnyc
10-03-2016, 04:14 PM
So what are we looking at here? Garbage? Trying to make a mountain out of nothing? Do they actually have something for October? He originally said he would release "teasers" ahead of time and that never happened. While I would love nothing more than something released that would destroy her campaign - but having followed this whole Wiki thing, it doesn't really reek of something that will amount to much. But I still have my fingers crossed!!

-----

'Specific info' forces WikiLeaks to move anticipated announcement to Berlin

Julian Assange canceled a dramatic London balcony address on Tuesday in favor of a video presentation in Berlin after WikiLeaks developed "specific information" regarding Assange's safety, the leaked emails clearinghouse tweeted on Monday afternoon.

Some believe the video announcement by the WikiLeaks founder could be an "October surprise" geared towards the U.S. presidential election. Supporters of GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump have said they believe the announcement will be damaging to the candidacy of Democratic rival Hillary Clinton.

Tomorrow's press conf in Berlin proceeds. London speech by Assange has been moved to Berlin due to specific information. #wikileaks10

Assange, 45, who has lived in the Ecuadorean Embassy in London for five years as officials in Sweden have sought him on criminal charges, is set to address supporters in Berlin via a video link at 3 a.m. ET.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/03/specific-info-forces-wikileaks-to-move-anticipated-announcement-to-berlin.html

jimnyc
10-03-2016, 06:19 PM
Again, crossing my fingers until they whiten. :thumb:

-----

Top Google Trend: ‘What Could WikiLeaks Have on Clinton?’
Google users seek answers on highly-anticipated WikiLeaks data dump

The leading Google search question regarding Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton over the past day asks “What could WikiLeaks have on Clinton?”

Google Trends’ official Twitter account released an analysis of recent Clinton-related searches early Monday showing terms such as “WikiLeaks” and “Assange” to be among the most prominent.

https://i.imgur.com/NBLNZsL.jpg

WikiLeaks, which is set to hold a press conference Tuesday morning for its 10-year anniversary, stated last June that its upcoming leaks on Hillary Clinton may lead to an “indictment.”

“We have upcoming leaks in relation to Hillary Clinton,” Assange told Britain’s ITV. “We’ve accumulated a lot of material about Hillary Clinton. We could proceed to an indictment.”

Early last month during an interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity, Assange stated that the long-awaited leaks were imminent – leading many to believe that the information on Clinton would be announced during Tuesday’s press conference.

Assange originally planned to deliver the message from the balcony of the Ecuadorian embassy in London but cancelled last minute over reported “security concerns.”

http://www.infowars.com/top-google-trend-what-could-wikileaks-have-on-clinton/

Russ
10-03-2016, 07:34 PM
Hopefully, this will be some kind of undeniable evidence of chicanery that we all knew already anyway, that Hillary has been involved in for years. Clinton Foundation payoffs, pay-to-play with the State Department, perjury, political hit lists - you know, the usual Clinton stuff.

It will be interesting to see what kind of attacks against Assange suddenly start to surface.

Russ
10-03-2016, 07:37 PM
By the way, anyone heard of Seth Rich? I just heard this - he was a DNC staffer that got shot in the back 6 or 7 times in July, as he was walking back to his apartment from a neighborhood bar. Officially ruled a robbery, except that his wallet, with credit cards and cash, was still on him when he was found.

Anyway, the main reason I bring it up is that Julian Assange implied during an interview that Seth Rich was a source for some of his leaks on the DNC.