PDA

View Full Version : Mother Sues Hospital for Discrimination for Calling Transgender Son a Girl

jimnyc
10-03-2016, 07:21 PM
This woman should get a huge fine for a frivolous lawsuit and wasting the courts time. These folks can make changes all they like, but they cant FORCE others to be in tune with their desires. I feel for them

-----

Mother Sues Hospital for Discrimination for Calling Transgender Son a Girl

A California mother is suing a hospital for discrimination after staff allegedly called her transgender son a girl.

Katharine Prescott brought a civil lawsuit against Rady Children’s Hospital-San Diego after hospital staff repeatedly called her transgender son a girl while he was alive, The Washington Post reported.

Prescott’s son, Kyler, committed suicide in May 2015 due to anxiety and depression, but he was treated at Rady Children’s Hospital-San Diego for suicidal ideation just weeks before his death.

“In that moment, he was in crisis,” Prescott recalled to the Post. He was admitted into the hospital’s youth psychiatry unit for a 72-hour suicide hold, she said.

She told hospital staff to treat him as a boy, since all his medical records showed a name and gender change, according to court documents.

“RCHSD staff assured Katharine that all staff would refer to Kyler with male gender pronouns and would otherwise treat him as a boy,” according to the documents.

The lawsuit, however, claims that nurses and hospital staff kept using feminine pronouns when referring to Kyler. One employee reportedly said, “Honey, I would call you a ‘he,’ but you’re such a pretty girl.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/03/mother-sues-hospital-discrimination-calling-transgender-son-girl/

Perianne
10-03-2016, 07:43 PM
This woman should get a huge fine for a frivolous lawsuit and wasting the courts time. These folks can make changes all they like, but they cant FORCE others to be in tune with their desires. I feel for them

-----

Mother Sues Hospital for Discrimination for Calling Transgender Son a Girl

A California mother is suing a hospital for discrimination after staff allegedly called her transgender son a girl.

Katharine Prescott brought a civil lawsuit against Rady Children’s Hospital-San Diego after hospital staff repeatedly called her transgender son a girl while he was alive, The Washington Post reported.

Prescott’s son, Kyler, committed suicide in May 2015 due to anxiety and depression, but he was treated at Rady Children’s Hospital-San Diego for suicidal ideation just weeks before his death.

“In that moment, he was in crisis,” Prescott recalled to the Post. He was admitted into the hospital’s youth psychiatry unit for a 72-hour suicide hold, she said.

She told hospital staff to treat him as a boy, since all his medical records showed a name and gender change, according to court documents.

“RCHSD staff assured Katharine that all staff would refer to Kyler with male gender pronouns and would otherwise treat him as a boy,” according to the documents.

The lawsuit, however, claims that nurses and hospital staff kept using feminine pronouns when referring to Kyler. One employee reportedly said, “Honey, I would call you a ‘he,’ but you’re such a pretty girl.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/03/mother-sues-hospital-discrimination-calling-transgender-son-girl/

It didn't know if it was a boy or a girl. AND, it was suffering from anxiety and depression. Sometimes death is better. And I don't mean that as a catty remark.

Abbey Marie
10-03-2016, 07:54 PM
Oh, he/she was in crisis, all right. But mama would never admit the real reason. Poor kid.

CSM
10-04-2016, 06:32 AM
Yeah....chromosomes don't lie....

Legislating that cockroaches are humans does NOT make them human, no matter how many laws are passed or how much PC bullshit you throw at it...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-04-2016, 07:19 AM
Yeah....chromosomes don't lie....

Legislating that cockroaches are humans does NOT make them human, no matter how many laws are passed or how much PC bullshit you throw at it...
I wish they'd legislate that King Cobra's are cats and all adopt one as a house pet..If the jackasses had the belief of the truth of their ffing insane convictions such would be a possibility but since they do not-it'll never happen.
These liberals are the most glaring example of TOTAL hypocrisy on earth IMHO.-TYR