PDA

View Full Version : The Tagger of the Vietnam War Memorial Is Arrested

crin63
10-05-2016, 10:51 AM
I hope they catch the other punks as well!

The criminal is arrested. The bail amounts to $95 000.

The Vietnam War (http://vvets.eu/agent-orange-or-a-nightmare/) Memorial was vandalized (http://vvets.eu/los-angeles-vietnam-veterans-memorial-vandalized/) by the 24-year-old A.C. The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department was taken into custody in the Exposition Park area on suspicion of felony vandalism. The subject is known by the moniker “Liter”.
A.C admitted to participating in the vandalism during an initial interview with lead Det. Michael Thibodeaux, who later obtained a warrant to arrest him, authorities said.
http://vvets.eu/the-tagger-of-the-vietnam-war-memorial-is-arrested/

Abbey Marie
10-05-2016, 10:59 AM
If I were in charge, I'd sentence him to the following:

1. Pay for, and if not done already, do the cleanup
2. Keep the memorial clean every day
3. Do work at a Veteran's Hospital, particularly for Viet Nam vets. Dispose of urine collection bags, feed those who cannot feed themselves, etc.

NightTrain
10-05-2016, 11:12 AM
Tried to fix your quote, Crin... it won't take, though.

I guess we'll just have to tough it out!

The little bastard needs to be flogged for such despicable actions on the memorial.

NightTrain
10-05-2016, 11:17 AM
I don't know why they didn't say his name in the OP, but apparently it's Angel Castro.

Detectives had identified Angel Castro, 24, earlier this month as one of four vandals who defaced the wall bearing the names of 2,273 soldiers declared missing in action or prisoners of war in Vietnam, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.

Castro admitted to participating in the vandalism during an initial interview with lead Det. Michael Thibodeaux, who later obtained a warrant to arrest him, authorities said.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-tagger-arrested-memorial-wall-venice-20160714-snap-story.html

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-05-2016, 11:18 AM
If I were in charge, I's sentence him to the following:

3. Do work at a Veteran's Hospital, particularly for Viet Nam vets. Dispose of urine collection bags, feed those who cannot feed themselves, etc.

HE IS 24 YEARS OLD, I AM 62 YEARS OLD, TURN HIM OVER TO ME FOR ONE DAY..
When I am done with him , he would still be alive (just barely) but he'd never do crap like that again.
Nobody gives "attitude adjustments" better than we "old school" Southern men.
Trust me on that, as I've given many such in my time.
And I still could, even tho' I swore off of doing so on a regular basis long ago..

There is a lot to be said for delivery great pain as punishment IMHO.-Tyr

Abbey Marie
10-05-2016, 11:27 AM
HE IS 24 YEARS OLD, I AM 62 YEARS OLD, TURN HIM OVER TO ME FOR ONE DAY..
When I am done with him , he would still be alive (just barely) but he'd never do crap like that again.
Nobody gives "attitude adjustments" better than we "old school" Southern men.
Trust me on that, as I've given many such in my time.
And I still could, even tho' I swore off of doing so on a regular basis long ago..

There is a lot to be said for delivery great pain as punishment IMHO.-Tyr

Lol, not my style, but I hear the logic. Russ would probably agree with you.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-05-2016, 11:43 AM
Lol, not my style, but I hear the logic. Russ would probably agree with you.

Your husband --tis a wise man methinks. :beer:
After all, he chose you.. And that speaks to the solid truth in my words!--Tyr

Elessar
10-05-2016, 07:21 PM

Some sound good, but punks like this only understand violence and defiance.

Put him in the ring with some Vet or Active Duty person and let him get his butt beat down hard.

aboutime
10-05-2016, 07:28 PM
Other than making him pay for all the damages, putting him in jail (BRIG) military base. Make him wear the heaviest Soldier, Marine pair of Cammies with black, and white stripes. Put him on an old Mothballed navy ship in GITMO harbor with a can of BRASSO to shine all of the brightwork EVERYDAY, feed him MRE's and KOOL-AID also called "BUG JUICE", and make him listen to recorded Laughter of Hillary Clinton before she BARKS.

Some might call that Cruel and Unusual punishment, but the entire nation is getting the same treatments...RIGHT NOW.:laugh:

jimnyc
10-05-2016, 08:41 PM
Tried to fix your quote, Crin... it won't take, though.

I guess we'll just have to tough it out!

The little bastard needs to be flogged for such despicable actions on the memorial.

Me fixey :)

jimnyc
10-05-2016, 08:42 PM
I hope they catch the other punks as well!

And I wonder why only 95k? I would have made it impossible for him to get out. In fact, they should make a law to do just that. Let these little fuckers do some time if they think it's cool to deface something like that. :(

Russ
10-05-2016, 09:32 PM
Your husband --tis a wise man methinks. :beer:
After all, he chose you.. And that speaks to the solid truth in my words!--Tyr

Thanks, Robert! I would love to have a beer with you some day! :beer::cheers2:

And, yes, I don't want to seem overly violence-condoning, but for some people, the only lesson that would convince them to change their lousy behavior would be "Tyr-Ziu's Attitude Adjustment Hour" :salute:

sundaydriver
10-06-2016, 04:55 AM

Throw in an apology and this would be my choice. I know when I did something Dad would take me around to wherever it was and have me personally apologize to whomever and then make right whatever I did. Pretty humbling, beatings are easy! Ohh, and as soon as we turned 16 Dad made sure we became volunteers at the Hospital so we became aware of others sufferings.

Russ
10-06-2016, 06:33 AM
Dad made sure we became volunteers at the Hospital so we became aware of others sufferings.

What an excellent idea. Kudos to your Dad.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-06-2016, 06:58 AM
Thanks, Robert! I would love to have a beer with you some day! :beer::cheers2:

And, yes, I don't want to seem overly violence-condoning, but for some people, the only lesson that would convince them to change their lousy behavior would be "Tyr-Ziu's Attitude Adjustment Hour" :salute:

Back at ya my friend. :beer: :beer:

"Tyr-Ziu's Attitude Adjustment Hour" , love it....
Would make for a good nightly hour of television methinks.
"Certain types"--only respond to having heavy handed pain delivered to them and shown that they are not the tough bad-asses they believe themselves to be.
Once cost me quite dearly, to regularly give, such "lessons"....
Although it was a enjoyable time in my young life, I do not recommend such to others...
for the scars and dangers are there for the "giver of justice" too.--Tyr

sundaydriver
10-06-2016, 07:07 PM
What an excellent idea. Kudos to your Dad.

I don't know about today, but at the time there were only Candy Stripers and older women that did odd things with nothing for the guys. Dad wanted me in there so he went many, many months before hand dealing with the Hospital Administration & BSoA and formed a Medical Specialty Explorer Post, the first in history just to get me and half a dozen males in. Dad is still a 90 year old doer!

Elessar
10-06-2016, 07:16 PM
I just shook the hand of a 'Nam' Marine Vet today. Someone I had never met.
They got crapped on so bad years ago when returning.

Punks like this are not worthy of licking the boots of a Vet, especially 'Nam Vets

Abbey Marie
10-07-2016, 10:24 AM
I just shook the hand of a 'Nam' Marine Vet today. Someone I had never met.
They got crapped on so bad years ago when returning.

Punks like this are not worthy of licking the boots of a Vet, especially 'Nam Vets

Amen to that!