PDA

View Full Version : What's with all of the clowns?

jimnyc
10-05-2016, 08:29 PM
I heard stories of clowns appearing out of nowhere at night scaring the crap out of people. All different areas too. People were calling the cops but no one was caught. Well, then someone was caught in one area, when they admitted they called and there was no damn clown. But yet in other areas there are dipshits dressing up as clowns and going around and scaring the bejeezus out of people. Halloween? Full moon?

Abbey Marie
10-05-2016, 08:31 PM
I know I would freak out if I saw one!

jimnyc
10-05-2016, 08:39 PM
I know I would freak out if I saw one!

I'm generally not one that is afraid of clowns, I just find them goofy. But I have seen a few movies that scared me a tad. And now if I'm coming home at like 1am, and some jackass thinks it's cool to sneak up on me and scare me, or rob me, it might scare me to the point that I accidentally stab him! :)

jimnyc
10-05-2016, 08:46 PM
Girl, 12, Arrested For Instagram "Killer Clown Hoax" Targeting New Jersey Middle School

A 12-year-old New Jersey girl was arrested last night for a “killer clown hoax” launched from the Instagram account “Killerclownfromnj.”

The student, whose name was not released by cops, appears to be the youngest person, to date, collared for making clown-related threats.

In the Instagram post, the girl made an “unspecified threat” to a public school in Toms River. According to police, “Killerclownfromnj” warned of visiting the middle school tomorrow morning. “The poster also added a series of emoji’s implying violence,” cops added.

Investigators concluded that the “ill-conceived hoax” posed no “credible threat to students.”

The Instagram post was tracked back to the girl by cybercrime investigators who arrested the child on a third-degree count of causing false public alarm. The student is also facing disciplinary action levied by school officials.

http://thesmokinggun.com/buster/evil-clowns/girl-arrested-for-nj-clown-hoax-748291

jimnyc
10-05-2016, 08:47 PM
'Clown Lives Matter' march planned for Oct. 15 in Tucson

TUCSON (KGUN9-TV) - Organizers are planning a "Clown Lives Matter" march for October 15 in Tucson in reaction to the recent spate of frightening incidents -- both real and imagined -- spread in the news and on social media.

The march will be at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 15 on 4th Avenue in Tucson. Attendees are invited to show up wearing full clown makeup or masks.

According to a flyer advertising the event, "this is a peaceful way to show clowns are not psycho killers. We want the public to feel safe, and not be afraid. So come out, bring the family, meet a clown and get a hug!"

http://www.abc15.com/news/local-news/clown-lives-matter-march-planned-for-oct-15

Black Diamond
10-05-2016, 09:04 PM
Just in time for the IT remake.

Elessar
10-05-2016, 09:20 PM
Somebody might just get slapped backward if it was pulled on me.

DON'T invade my space!

Abbey Marie
10-05-2016, 09:24 PM

TUCSON (KGUN9-TV) - Organizers are planning a "Clown Lives Matter" march for October 15 in Tucson in reaction to the recent spate of frightening incidents -- both real and imagined -- spread in the news and on social media.

The march will be at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 15 on 4th Avenue in Tucson. Attendees are invited to show up wearing full clown makeup or masks.

According to a flyer advertising the event, "this is a peaceful way to show clowns are not psycho killers. We want the public to feel safe, and not be afraid. So come out, bring the family, meet a clown and get a hug!"

http://www.abc15.com/news/local-news/clown-lives-matter-march-planned-for-oct-15

:laugh: Now THAT is the story of the month!

I think they hey should have an awareness ribbon that squirts water.

gabosaurus
10-05-2016, 11:14 PM

I hear they are planning a similar event in Houston. The grand marshal of the march will be Jadeveon Clowney of the Houston Texans. :cool:

crin63
10-06-2016, 12:02 AM
I posted this today on Facebook.

fj1200
10-06-2016, 08:09 AM
Halloween? Full moon?

It starts at the top.

http://thewashingtonstandard.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/clinton-obama-trump.jpg

Abbey Marie
10-06-2016, 10:30 AM
Clowns to the left of me,
Jokers to the right,
Here I am
Stuck in the middle with you...

hjmick
10-06-2016, 02:23 PM
There is nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight.

Black Diamond
10-06-2016, 03:51 PM
There is nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight.

You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Russ
10-06-2016, 05:14 PM
I heard stories of clowns appearing out of nowhere at night scaring the crap out of people. All different areas too. People were calling the cops but no one was caught. Well, then someone was caught in one area, when they admitted they called and there was no damn clown. But yet in other areas there are dipshits dressing up as clowns and going around and scaring the bejeezus out of people. Halloween? Full moon?

Breaking news - it turned out it was just members of Obama's cabinet out on their way to job interviews

aboutime
10-06-2016, 06:27 PM
I believe we all knew the CLOWN threats have been around for as long as we have had a CONGRESS, and anyone who lives in the WHITE HOUSE.

The problem is. WE THE PEOPLE keep putting the SAME CLOWNS in office every 2, 4, 6 and 8 years...and WONDER WHY THE REST OF THE WORLD.....:laugh:LAUGHS AT US????:laugh2: