PDA

View Full Version : Breitbart/Gravis Poll: Trump Gains, Now Tied with Clinton 44-44

jimnyc
10-05-2016, 09:18 PM
I know someone like Gab's, the first thing will be again that the source is not credible. Well hell, first off, I've been ALWAYS reporting the aggregate polling in addition, which has consistently showed Trump losing, so no Homer here. And if this particular poll was not credible - just saying, even the last poll from them had Trump down by 4 points, down by 3 points....

-----

Breitbart/Gravis Poll: Trump Gains, Now Tied with Clinton 44-44

Republican nominee for president Donald J. Trump has caught up with his Democratic rival Hillary R. Clinton, with both garnering 44 percent of the electorate, according to the national Breitbart/Gravis poll conducted Oct. 4 with 1,690 registered voters.

“Trump picked up four points from our Sept. 20 poll that had Clinton with 44 percent and Trump at 40 percent and four points from our Sept. 7 and Sept. 8 poll that had Clinton with 43 percent and, again, Trump at 40 percent,” said Doug Kaplan, the managing director of Gravis Marketing, the Florida-based polling company that executed the poll. The poll carries a 2.4 percent margin of error with a 95 percent level of confidence.

“We are one month out from election and although there are two other candidates in the national mix, we are seeing the power of the binary choice force shy Trump supporters to come out of hiding,” Kaplan said.

Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson was the choice of five percent and Green Party nominee Dr. Jill Stein was the choice of one percent.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/05/breitbartgravis-poll-trump-gains-now-tied-with-clinton-44-44/

Elessar
10-05-2016, 09:23 PM
I know someone like Gab's, the first thing will be again that the source is not credible. Well hell, first off, I've been ALWAYS reporting the aggregate polling in addition, which has consistently showed Trump losing, so no Homer here. And if this particular poll was not credible - just saying, even the last poll from them had Trump down by 4 points, down by 3 points....

-----

Breitbart/Gravis Poll: Trump Gains, Now Tied with Clinton 44-44

Republican nominee for president Donald J. Trump has caught up with his Democratic rival Hillary R. Clinton, with both garnering 44 percent of the electorate, according to the national Breitbart/Gravis poll conducted Oct. 4 with 1,690 registered voters.

“Trump picked up four points from our Sept. 20 poll that had Clinton with 44 percent and Trump at 40 percent and four points from our Sept. 7 and Sept. 8 poll that had Clinton with 43 percent and, again, Trump at 40 percent,” said Doug Kaplan, the managing director of Gravis Marketing, the Florida-based polling company that executed the poll. The poll carries a 2.4 percent margin of error with a 95 percent level of confidence.

“We are one month out from election and although there are two other candidates in the national mix, we are seeing the power of the binary choice force shy Trump supporters to come out of hiding,” Kaplan said.

Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson was the choice of five percent and Green Party nominee Dr. Jill Stein was the choice of one percent.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/05/breitbartgravis-poll-trump-gains-now-tied-with-clinton-44-44/

I have to think the VP Debate helped Trump.

Black Diamond
10-05-2016, 11:35 PM
I saw a blurb the other day that said Rasmussen had them tied, too

gabosaurus
10-05-2016, 11:50 PM
Polls are usually for amusement only. Though I have to wonder who is actually part of the national polls.
If you believe other polls, Clinton has 64 percent of the Asian vote, 54 percent of the female vote, 88 percent of the Latino vote and 76 percent of the black vote.
If white males don't turn up in massive numbers, Trump will lose in a landslide.