PDA

View Full Version : Airports Warned About Terror Dry Runs

waterrescuedude2000
07-27-2007, 03:52 AM
Airport security officers around the nation have been alerted by federal officials to look out for terrorists practicing to carry explosive components onto aircraft, based on four curious seizures at airports since last September.

http://www.officer.com/online/article.jsp?siteSection=1&id=37085

Great..... Here is what we need to do here search all of the mosques and anywhere else these fuckers are hiding and deport each and every single muslim.. I personally dont believe a muslim can be a good american.

5stringJeff
07-27-2007, 10:36 PM
Why can't we just profile around here?!? :mad: We know that Muslims are the only ones trying to blow up airplanes. Just screen them!!!

waterrescuedude2000
07-28-2007, 02:28 AM
But thats not "politically correct" cause its not all muslims its just the extremists.....:lame2:

red states rule
07-28-2007, 09:29 AM
Airport security officers around the nation have been alerted by federal officials to look out for terrorists practicing to carry explosive components onto aircraft, based on four curious seizures at airports since last September.

http://www.officer.com/online/article.jsp?siteSection=1&id=37085

Great..... Here is what we need to do here search all of the mosques and anywhere else these fuckers are hiding and deport each and every single muslim.. I personally dont believe a muslim can be a good american.

Now you did it

The nutty left will accuse you of trying to scare Americans all in an attempt to keep their attention off the war and the rotten economy

waterrescuedude2000
07-29-2007, 02:41 AM
Now you did it

The nutty left will accuse you of trying to scare Americans all in an attempt to keep their attention off the war and the rotten economy

:laugh2::laugh2:

red states rule
07-29-2007, 04:58 AM
:laugh2::laugh2:

Remeber, to the liberal media and the Bush haters - the only threat to the US and the world is Pres Bush and those who support his war on terror

waterrescuedude2000
07-29-2007, 05:32 AM
I'll leave that as their story and let them tell it

red states rule
07-29-2007, 05:33 AM
Report: Al-Qaeda Strength Safely Back to Clintonian Levels
Despite the Bush junta's attempts to keep it buried, a recently obtained classified report confirms that Al Qaeda's strength has returned to pre-9/11 levels. Osama Bin Laden is on the loose, the Taliban has retaken control of Afghanistan, and terrorists are poised to strike the West.

In other words, things are pretty much the way Bill Clinton left them.

It's understandable then why Repugs wouldn't want this infiormation to come to light: it contradicts everything they've been saying since they stole their way into power. All their yammering about duct tape and visqueen and weapons of mass destruction was simply a ploy to control us with fear. Thank Goddess their lies have finally been exposed. We can all sleep soundly tonight knowing that in spite of Bush's best efforts, the so-called "terrorist threat" warrants about as much attention today that President Clinton gave it when he was in charge.
http://blamebush.typepad.com/blamebush/2007/07/report-al-qaeda.html

red states rule
07-29-2007, 05:34 AM
SUV-Driving Doctors Attack Great Britain
We've all witnessed the havoc wrought on our health care system by doctors who turn a profit at the expense of those they are sworn to "serve and protect". Millions of Americans die every year, and Bush's Big Pharmaceutical Buddies are laughing all the way to the bank. Now, it appears as if our national cult of greed has spread across the pond. Two British physicians were arrested last weekend for what appears to be either a scheme to drum up business by maiming & mutilating innocent people, or an elaborate publicity stunt for Chrysler.

On Friday, London police discovered a Mercedes - exactly what you'd expect a doctor to drive - packed with explosives and parked in front of a West End nightclub. Another wired Mercedes was found later in the morning. The following day, two doctors rammed a Jeep Cherokee into the Glasgow airport terminal. Both men were uninjured by the initial crash, which once again raises serious questions about why these rolling death machines are even allowed on the road. However, one of them suffered severe burns when he covered himself with petrol and struck a match. Lucky for them they staged their attacks in a nation revered for it's progressive health care system. They'll both be receiving their free hysterectomies in five to six months.

As usual, the Freepers wasted no time blaming the attacks on "Islamofascists", yet only far-right media whores like Faux News have even mentioned the nationality or religious beliefs of those involved. That's because the whole argument is irrelevent and designed purely to cast aspersions on the peaceloving Muslim peoples - the vast majority of whom don't even drive SUVs.

http://blamebush.typepad.com/blamebush/2007/07/uk-under-attack.html

waterrescuedude2000
07-29-2007, 05:48 AM
of doing afghanistan though. I don't believe that the Taliban has taken control of afghanistan again. But after we first invaded about a month after 9-11 we sent only special forces over there. We needed to send in special forces and marines in first and then the army to keep control.

red states rule
07-29-2007, 05:50 AM
of doing afghanistan though. I don't believe that the Taliban has taken control of afghanistan again. But after we first invaded about a month after 9-11 we sent only special forces over there. We needed to send in special forces and marines in first and then the army to keep control.

There is good news from both fronts

Libs wil ignore them and the liberal media buries them in their "reporting"

The last thing the left wants is any good news on the war on terror - it makes their efforts to surrender much harder

waterrescuedude2000
07-29-2007, 05:58 AM
There is good news from both fronts

Libs wil ignore them and the liberal media buries them in their "reporting"

The last thing the left wants is any good news on the war on terror - it makes their efforts to surrender much harder

:clap: :clap:

I say the only thing they need to surrender is their seats in public office. They are nothing but a bunch of cowards

red states rule
07-29-2007, 05:59 AM
:clap: :clap:

I say the only thing they need to surrender is their seats in public office. They are nothing but a bunch of cowards

and take the RINO's with them

waterrescuedude2000
07-29-2007, 05:59 AM
and the winos while they are at it

red states rule
07-29-2007, 06:03 AM
and the winos while they are at it

You mean you expect Ted Kennedy to actually get a real job and work for a change?

What a heartless bastard you are!!!!

waterrescuedude2000
07-29-2007, 06:07 AM
isnt he married to the Heinz kethup broad??? But he does need to find something better to do with his life.

red states rule
07-29-2007, 06:09 AM
You are getting your clods mixd up

You are now talking about John "I Served In Viet Nam" Kerry

Teddy is the expert at drinking and water rescues

waterrescuedude2000
07-29-2007, 06:11 AM
Kerry is scary heinz. I wont even buy that brand of ketchup or products.
But yeah kennedy is just a jackass

red states rule
07-29-2007, 06:14 AM
Kerry is scary heinz. I wont even buy that brand of ketchup or products.
But yeah kennedy is just a jackass

Both are the perfect example of why the symbol of the Dem party is a jackass

waterrescuedude2000
07-29-2007, 06:34 AM
They are too. Look at Feinstein Pelosi and Boxer.. Speaking of Feinstein and Boxer they both have CCWs and its ok for them to own guns but not for anyone else.. sorry it took me a minute to type back I am at work. I had an alarm on one of our facilities.

red states rule
07-29-2007, 06:39 AM
They are too. Look at Feinstein Pelosi and Boxer.. Speaking of Feinstein and Boxer they both have CCWs and its ok for them to own guns but not for anyone else.. sorry it took me a minute to type back I am at work. I had an alarm on one of our facilities.

Libs never live the way they lecture us to live by

Al Gore and energy conservation for instance?

waterrescuedude2000
07-29-2007, 06:45 AM
Just a nother reason they are :lame2:

red states rule
07-29-2007, 06:48 AM
Just a nother reason they are :lame2:

Libs are a funny bunch. They live by one set of rules and order the rest of us to live by another

Libs are consumed by hate and rage. They blame Pres Bush for everything, yet never admit any mistakes they make

I damn near pity them

waterrescuedude2000
07-29-2007, 07:58 AM
Libs are a funny bunch. They live by one set of rules and order the rest of us to live by another

Libs are consumed by hate and rage. They blame Pres Bush for everything, yet never admit any mistakes they make

I damn near pity them

The libs wrong?? when?? never... lol anyways yeah they will never admit their fuck ups like real men. Heres my salute to the libs :fu:

red states rule
07-29-2007, 08:01 AM
The libs wrong?? when?? never... lol anyways yeah they will never admit their fuck ups like real men. Heres my salute to the libs :fu:

I return the salute

Yes, libs are a funny bunch