PDA

View Full Version : Franklin Graham said it best

Abbey Marie
10-08-2016, 12:50 PM
Not surprisingly, he sees the big picture.

The crude comments made by Donald J. Trump more than 11 years ago cannot be defended. But the godless progressive agenda of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton likewise cannot be defended. I am not endorsing any candidates in this election. I have said it throughout this presidential campaign, and I will say it again—both candidates are flawed. The only hope for the United States is God. Our nation’s many sins have permeated our society, leading us to where we are today. But as Christians we can’t back down from our responsibility to remain engaged in the politics of our nation. On November 8th we will all have a choice to make. The two candidates have very different visions for the future of America. The most important issue of this election is the Supreme Court. That impacts everything. There’s no question, Trump and Clinton scandals might be news for the moment, but who they appoint to the Supreme Court will remake the fabric of our society for our children and our grandchildren, for generations to come.
Franklin Graham

pete311
10-08-2016, 01:32 PM
More false equivalence. I also hope for a godless nation some day. Bring it on. How confident are you that Trump will appoint a conservative judge?

Bilgerat
10-08-2016, 01:37 PM
More false equivalence. I also hope for a godless nation some day. Bring it on. How confident are you that Trump will appoint a conservative judge?

We KNOW what the Hildabeast wants. That's a given.

What makes you think Trump won't appoint a conservative judge?

pete311
10-08-2016, 01:52 PM
What makes you think Trump won't appoint a conservative judge?

I think he's a republican due to convenience. There was no other path to presidency. Once in office, all bets are off to what his real agendas are.

aboutime
10-08-2016, 04:34 PM

pete. You really are a funny one. What is your life like, standing there in a Black Tux, and wearing a pair of Brown shoes? Or, being the last a-hole on earth in pain, and having no Preparation-H(illary) to soothe your toothaches?

pete311
10-08-2016, 04:36 PM
pete. You really are a funny one. What is your life like, standing there in a Black Tux, and wearing a pair of Brown shoes? Or, being the last a-hole on earth in pain, and having no Preparation-H(illary) to soothe your toothaches?

ugh what?

aboutime
10-08-2016, 06:05 PM
ugh what?

My apologies. Didn't realize you have so much trouble with actual comprehension.

Bilgerat
10-08-2016, 06:19 PM
My apologies. Didn't realize you have so much trouble with actual comprehension.

http://orig02.deviantart.net/5012/f/2011/078/b/e/rofl__by_angel91701-d3c0qpy.jpg

pete311
10-08-2016, 09:05 PM

I don't speak your riddle talk

Elessar
10-08-2016, 10:23 PM
I don't speak your riddle talk

You don't speak sensical talk.

Put Clinton in the WH again, good-bye Supreme Court.

Welcome a land of oppression and liberal ruling.
liberals rule, conservatives Govern.

We are a nation set on Governing, not being Ruled.!

gabosaurus
10-08-2016, 10:58 PM
Our country needs a liberal Supreme Court. That would give us the chance to acquire actual human rights for everyone. We need gender equality, freedom of choice, freedom of religion and true separation of church and state.
It's going to be a fun time. :salute:

aboutime
10-09-2016, 05:46 PM
Our country needs a liberal Supreme Court. That would give us the chance to acquire actual human rights for everyone. We need gender equality, freedom of choice, freedom of religion and true separation of church and state.

Since you mentioned it here gabby. How bout showing all of us Lower Class citizens WHERE the words "Separation of church and state" appear in our Constitution. We all have freedom of choice, gender equality, freedom of religion. OR do you refuse to comprehend what the constitution says because you disagree with it???

Drummond
10-09-2016, 05:59 PM

... and 'PC' directives, defining it all, of course.

We've travelled that road, here in the UK. One effect of 'Brexit' will be, once the process of disentanglement from the EU commences, getting rid of 'human rights' laws that absurdly favour wrongdoers in preference to their victims.

bullypulpit
10-10-2016, 06:57 AM
Not surprisingly, he sees the big picture.

"The crude comments made by Donald J. Trump more than 11 years ago cannot be defended. But the godless progressive agenda of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton likewise cannot be defended. I am not endorsing any candidates in this election. I have said it throughout this presidential campaign, and I will say it again—both candidates are flawed. The only hope for the United States is God. Our nation’s many sins have permeated our society, leading us to where we are today. But as Christians we can’t back down from our responsibility to remain engaged in the politics of our nation. On November 8th we will all have a choice to make. The two candidates have very different visions for the future of America. The most important issue of this election is the Supreme Court. That impacts everything. There’s no question, Trump and Clinton scandals might be news for the moment, but who they appoint to the Supreme Court will remake the fabric of our society for our children and our grandchildren, for generations to come.
Franklin Graham"

So, you're good with using the courts to impose a regressive, repressive, authoritarian interpretation of religious doctrine...Christian in name only...as the law of the land? Theocracy...anyone?
That being said, Franklin Graham is but a pale shadow of his father, Billy. Billy was a class act, who walked it like he talked it. His son...just another televangelist and leader of a cult of personality I wouldn't buy a used car from.

Abbey Marie
10-10-2016, 01:53 PM
So, you're good with using the courts to impose a regressive, repressive, authoritarian interpretation of religious doctrine...Christian in name only...as the law of the land? Theocracy...anyone?
That being said, Franklin Graham is but a pale shadow of his father, Billy. Billy was a class act, who walked it like he talked it. His son...just another televangelist and leader of a cult of personality I wouldn't buy a used car from.

I'm sure Franklin is devastated by your opinion of him. :rolleyes:

Bilgerat
10-10-2016, 01:57 PM
I'm sure Franklin is devastated by your opinion of him. :rolleyes:

http://risovach.ru/upload/2013/09/mem/enot_29768441_orig_.jpeg

Elessar
10-10-2016, 02:07 PM
Sure. Let's let the liberals win and throw away the concept that "Majority Rules" in a Republic like this.

Too often minority voices are listened to and catered to. What about the majority? liberals want a minority-driven
dictatorship installed.

aboutime
10-10-2016, 09:06 PM
Sure. Let's let the liberals win and throw away the concept that "Majority Rules" in a Republic like this.

Too often minority voices are listened to and catered to. What about the majority? liberals want a minority-driven
dictatorship installed.

Elessar. That's better known as "MOB RULE"...

Mob rule may refer to:
Democracy, a government system in which all the people are involved in making political decisions.
Ochlocracy, a government by mob or a mass of people
Mafia or otherwise criminal control of people and groups
Mob Rule, a PC game released on September 30, 1999 by Simon & Schuster and Studio 3
Mob Rule, a fictional group in DC Comics consisting of dozens of duplicates of Barry Allen's old friend Manuel Lago

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mob_rule