PDA

View Full Version : Gunny Called It-Back In March

Kathianne
10-08-2016, 08:53 PM
Can't say this trainwreck wasn't predictable:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?54437-Donald-Trump-Enemy-of-the-Constitution&p=822691#post822691

Trump isn't perfect, but folks seem to very easily forget the shit this woman has made a career out of. It's not anyone's fault that no one could beat Trump, but that's what we have now. Personally, and I've said it before, I would vote for an inanimate object before placing Hillary in office. A KNOWN and PROVEN criminal. Someone who has ALREADY taken money, and from foreigners as well. She HAS blood on her hands, and that of a few Navy Seals.

The overwhelming majority of things that folks accuse Trump of, mistrust him of, fear he may do - she has already made a career out of.

I think he was the best choice almost from the get go. But when down to just him and Hillary? Sorry, he's just not as bad as her, not even if you went by the opinion of his biggest haters.

My position is time to move forward. You know how I feel about Trump. I'd cut my arm off if it even tried to vote for Hillary. But you better plan for the pile on. Now the left is done watching the GOP destroy itself and we have a candidate, they are going to go after him. Fasten your seatbelt.

Elessar
10-08-2016, 09:24 PM
Aye, but how many are willing to heed that?

Too few, I fear.

Welcome to Obama +3...the setting of a cesspool of what used to be a great nation.

All driven by liberal idiots. "Give me this, Give me that, don't hold me accountable"

Kathianne
10-08-2016, 09:29 PM

Too few, I fear.

Welcome to Obama +3...the setting of a cesspool of what used to be a great nation.

All driven by liberal idiots. "Give me this, Give me that, don't hold me accountable"

Actually, Trump and his supporters really have no one to blame but Trump.

gabosaurus
10-08-2016, 10:10 PM

Republicans have no one to blame for this debacle than themselves. But putting this psychotic loon on the ticket, the GOP doomed itself to an embarrassing debate.

This is NOT about Hillary Clinton, Slick Willie, Obama or any other liberal. Republicans have known for years that Hillary would be the nominee. And they knew that pretty much any decent candidate would have a good chance to beat her.
But noooooooo!! They had to choose the one idiot that is more offensive and unhinged than Hillary!

This could have been a great election for Republicans. They have control of the House and Senate. A majority in the SCOTUS is in the balance. The GOP could have had it all.

Instead, they are
http://orig07.deviantart.net/3997/f/2016/147/3/0/trump_toast_by_nitwulf-da3ysjc.png

Elessar
10-08-2016, 10:13 PM

Kinda wrong.

Trying to reverse the spiral created by Obama and Clinton is NOT
the blame of Trump. Only the people that oppose Obama and Clinton are "to blame".

NightTrain
10-08-2016, 10:52 PM
Oh, I think it's a bit premature to call the election.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-09-2016, 09:26 AM
Can't say this trainwreck wasn't predictable:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?54437-Donald-Trump-Enemy-of-the-Constitution&p=822691#post822691

Lib/Leftist/demdog media does that with lying exit polling hours before the voting is over.
A TACTIC USED TO INSURE THOSE VOTING LATE SWITCH OVER TO THE PREMATURELY DECLARED WINNER!
Sad that so many ignorant Americans fall for it an switch--just to be able to say- I voted for the winner..

AS I'VE STATED BEFORE-IF THE PEOPLE TRULY PUT HER IN--WE WILL DESERVE EVEY FUKKING MISERY THAT THE STINKING PIECE OF SHIT WILL HEAP UPON US AS NATION.

AND WE THAT CONSTANTLY AND WISELY OPPOSED THAT FFING WITCH WILL SHARE NO DAMN BLAME DESPITE WHAT ANYBODY SAYS!!
IF ELECTED THAT PIECE OF SHIT IS NOT MY PRESIDENT.
I WILL NOT SHOW EVEN AN OUNCE OF ALLEGIANCE/LOYALTY TO SUCH A FFING TRAITOR..
Any true American will do the same IMHO.
I dont play well with others.. Especially worthless ffing scum... -Tyr

bullypulpit
10-10-2016, 12:25 PM
Trump IS the candidate the GOP deserves. As for the rest of the country...not so much.

NightTrain
10-10-2016, 12:38 PM
Trump IS the candidate the GOP deserves. As for the rest of the country...not so much.

You're first to ride the Deportation Catapults. No parachute for you, Pablo.

fj1200
10-10-2016, 12:38 PM

Too few, I fear.

Liberal idiots didn't vote for trump... unless you're saying...

jimnyc
10-10-2016, 01:10 PM

Same with Johnson and his pathetic numbers, correct? We all know he just ran a crappy campaign. Same with the other 15 candidates - no one at all to blame other than them themselves, and their horribly ran campaigns, correct? I always did wonder why many whined about the libertarian candidates not getting a fair shake, when we all know it's really the candidate being tossed forward. And the same with the other 15 dumbasses! Everyone has an excuse for their various candidates, but it all comes down to the candidates themselves. Johnson was like nominating a smoking peanut shell, and never had a chance. The other 15 republicans whined about Trump but then ran absolutely horrid campaigns. So while those of us that support Trump have no one else to blame but Trump, which I agree with - the other candidates were much much much worse, and there's no one to blame at all but their campaigns that sputtered simply trying to catch Trump, which they all repeatedly failed to do.

jimnyc
10-10-2016, 01:11 PM
Interesting, some want to point names and such...

Whats the other magic number right now? 6.9% LOL

fj1200
10-11-2016, 09:22 AM
Sometimes the right guy doesn't win. :shrug:

jimnyc
10-11-2016, 09:36 AM
Sometimes the right guy doesn't win. :shrug:

Yups, and I've been told it's because the candidates have no one to blame but themselves if they lose, that they could have ran better campaigns and ran on better platforms. Certainly they all run under the same rules equally. If someone offers what the people want, they get votes. If they don't, well then they simply don't get the votes. It's not rocket science. YOU may think he's the right guy, but that's simply an opinion like everyone else, and obviously an opinion in a severe minority. Even most libertarians that I know aren't thrilled with Johnson, and are hoping for huge improvements for the party in 2020 and beyond.

fj1200
10-11-2016, 09:40 AM
Yups, and I've been told it's because the candidates have no one to blame but themselves if they lose, that they could have ran better campaigns and ran on better platforms. Certainly they all run under the same rules equally. If someone offers what the people want, they get votes. If they don't, well then they simply don't get the votes. It's not rocket science. YOU may think he's the right guy, but that's simply an opinion like everyone else, and obviously an opinion in a severe minority. Even most libertarians that I know aren't thrilled with Johnson, and are hoping for huge improvements for the party in 2020 and beyond.

I wasn't referring to Johnson specifically. And sometimes the wrong guy does win. :shrug:

jimnyc
10-11-2016, 09:41 AM
I wasn't referring to Johnson specifically. And sometimes the wrong guy does win. :shrug:

Perhaps, but that means he ran a better campaign at least, and that the supposed "better" candidate did not. No one to blame but themselves than.

fj1200
10-11-2016, 09:48 AM
Perhaps, but that means he ran a better campaign at least, and that the supposed "better" candidate did not. No one to blame but themselves than.

That is one of the parties in this equation. Who do we get to blame if trump loses next month?

jimnyc
10-11-2016, 10:07 AM
That is one of the parties in this equation. Who do we get to blame if trump loses next month?

From what I understand, it would be because he was not the best candidate, and that he didn't run the best campaign. No doubt there have been a ton of mistakes. He's been given 9 lives and has been using them up as quick as he gets them. I'm not the one looking for an excuse as to why my candidate didn't get better numbers. I've heard all kinds of reasoning as to why Johnson can't get better numbers, and I think they are BS. I still say that when the right libertarian or other 3rd party candidate comes along, with what America wants at that time, we'll finally see a 3rd candidate in office. Everyone can scream from the mountains about how their candidate is better than the other, but what America wants and votes for is what ultimately matters. America doesn't want Johnson.

fj1200
10-11-2016, 10:14 AM
From what I understand, it would be because he was not the best candidate, and that he didn't run the best campaign. No doubt there have been a ton of mistakes. He's been given 9 lives and has been using them up as quick as he gets them. I'm not the one looking for an excuse as to why my candidate didn't get better numbers. I've heard all kinds of reasoning as to why Johnson can't get better numbers, and I think they are BS. I still say that when the right libertarian or other 3rd party candidate comes along, with what America wants at that time, we'll finally see a 3rd candidate in office. Everyone can scream from the mountains about how their candidate is better than the other, but what America wants and votes for is what ultimately matters. America doesn't want Johnson.

I'm not sure why you keep bringing up Johnson in a trump thread. I can't bring up trump in a Johnson thread. :confused:

Nevertheless I would see fit to those who supported a candidate with so many negatives and lack of experience.

Kathianne
10-11-2016, 04:09 PM
Same with Johnson and his pathetic numbers, correct? We all know he just ran a crappy campaign. Same with the other 15 candidates - no one at all to blame other than them themselves, and their horribly ran campaigns, correct? I always did wonder why many whined about the libertarian candidates not getting a fair shake, when we all know it's really the candidate being tossed forward. And the same with the other 15 dumbasses! Everyone has an excuse for their various candidates, but it all comes down to the candidates themselves. Johnson was like nominating a smoking peanut shell, and never had a chance. The other 15 republicans whined about Trump but then ran absolutely horrid campaigns. So while those of us that support Trump have no one else to blame but Trump, which I agree with - the other candidates were much much much worse, and there's no one to blame at all but their campaigns that sputtered simply trying to catch Trump, which they all repeatedly failed to do.

Never did I claim he'd win. He's still the best of the 3, which is a very low bar indeed.