PDA

View Full Version : Micheal Moore Eats bUsh ass Up. Court Time?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Psychoblues
07-27-2007, 04:57 AM
Now, ain’t this a bitch on Democracy?

BURBANK, Calif., July 26 (UPI) -- Michael Thursday said the Bush administration has served him with a subpoena regarding his trip to Cuba during the making of his new film, "Sicko."

The Oscar-winning filmmaker, who appeared Thursday on NBC's "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno," said he was notified about the subpoena at the network's studios in Burbank, Calif.

"I haven't even told my own family yet," Moore said. "I was just informed when I was back there with Jay that the Bush administration has now issued a subpoena for me."

Much Moore: http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/Entertainment/2007/07/26/michael_moore_says_hes_been_served/8497

Why do we have all the bait and switching?

red states rule
07-27-2007, 08:01 AM
Michael Moore Waves White Flag

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taking a page from Harry Reid's and Nancy Pelosi's playbook - Michael Moore is waving the white flag - to CNN

Moore Calls Truce With CNN Over 'Sicko'

Jul 16 09:28 PM US/Eastern
By DAVID BAUDER
AP Television Writer

NEW YORK (AP) - "Sicko" filmmaker Michael Moore called a truce Monday in his weeklong fight with CNN that flared when the network accused him of fudging facts in his popular documentary about the health-care system.
Moore had promised the network over the weekend that "I'm about to become your worst nightmare," leading CNN to post on its Web site a remarkably lengthy response to his accusations.

He noted in an interview Monday that CNN had admitted to two mistakes in reporting on "Sicko" and that he's willing to move on.

"I trust the intelligence of the American people," Moore told The Associated Press. "I don't think there's a whole lot more to do with this other than I and others are going to be a lot more skeptical with what I see on CNN."

CNN, in its statement, noted that it has given Moore multiple opportunities to discuss his concerns about the report on the air.

"It's ironic that someone who has made a career out of holding powerful interests accountable is so sensitive to having his own work held up to the light by impartial journalists, as we did in our examination of `Sicko,'" CNN said.

Shortly before Moore appeared for an interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer last week, the network ran a report by Dr. Sanjay Gupta that had done some fact-checking on Moore's movie. Gupta's report made Moore furious, leading to a contentious segment with Blitzer and a debate with Gupta on "Larry King Live" later in the week.

Gupta addressed several statistics in "Sicko" before concluding: "No matter how much Moore fudged the facts—and he did fudge some facts—there is one thing everyone can agree on: the (health care) system here should be far better."

In Gupta's report, CNN had said that Moore had reported that Cuba spends $25 per person for health care. In fact, the movie estimates Cuba's spending at $251 per person. CNN blamed a transcription error for its mistake and apologized for it on and off the air.
http://breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8QE1NE00&show_article=1&catnum=0

Hagbard Celine
07-27-2007, 09:17 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taking a page from Harry Reid's and Nancy Pelosi's playbook - Michael Moore is waving the white flag - to CNN

Moore Calls Truce With CNN Over 'Sicko'

Jul 16 09:28 PM US/Eastern
By DAVID BAUDER
AP Television Writer

NEW YORK (AP) - "Sicko" filmmaker Michael Moore called a truce Monday in his weeklong fight with CNN that flared when the network accused him of fudging facts in his popular documentary about the health-care system.
Moore had promised the network over the weekend that "I'm about to become your worst nightmare," leading CNN to post on its Web site a remarkably lengthy response to his accusations.

He noted in an interview Monday that CNN had admitted to two mistakes in reporting on "Sicko" and that he's willing to move on.

"I trust the intelligence of the American people," Moore told The Associated Press. "I don't think there's a whole lot more to do with this other than I and others are going to be a lot more skeptical with what I see on CNN."

CNN, in its statement, noted that it has given Moore multiple opportunities to discuss his concerns about the report on the air.

"It's ironic that someone who has made a career out of holding powerful interests accountable is so sensitive to having his own work held up to the light by impartial journalists, as we did in our examination of `Sicko,'" CNN said.

Shortly before Moore appeared for an interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer last week, the network ran a report by Dr. Sanjay Gupta that had done some fact-checking on Moore's movie. Gupta's report made Moore furious, leading to a contentious segment with Blitzer and a debate with Gupta on "Larry King Live" later in the week.

Gupta addressed several statistics in "Sicko" before concluding: "No matter how much Moore fudged the facts—and he did fudge some facts—there is one thing everyone can agree on: the (health care) system here should be far better."

In Gupta's report, CNN had said that Moore had reported that Cuba spends $25 per person for health care. In fact, the movie estimates Cuba's spending at $251 per person. CNN blamed a transcription error for its mistake and apologized for it on and off the air.
http://breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8QE1NE00&show_article=1&catnum=0

"Waves the white flag?" You're the most over dramatic pos I've ever run across you know that?

stephanie
07-27-2007, 10:48 AM
Boy..ole Mikey is sure full of himself...I hope they throw his ass in jail....:dance:

nevadamedic
07-27-2007, 12:42 PM
Boy..ole Mikey is sure full of himself...I hope they throw his ass in jail....:dance:

They don't have a big enough jail cell.................:cool: Why not just execute him for treason?

Hagbard Celine
07-27-2007, 12:48 PM

Why is he full of himself? For telling everyone that he's been subpoenaed?

stephanie
07-27-2007, 01:00 PM
Why is he full of himself? For telling everyone that he's been subpoenaed?

For thinking he's so important, he has to go on national tv and announce hes been subpoenaed....and he hasn't EVEN TOLD HIS FAMILY, YET...

People are subpoenaed everyday..... like it's some big deal...

Mikey really believes he's just all that and then some...

All he is......Is a film maker, and not a very good one at that....:coffee:

dan
07-27-2007, 01:15 PM
It's simple marketing. Michael Moore made a name for himself as being a muckracker, the guy willing to do what it takes to get America to notice his issue (and, of course, to notice HIM). Well, now that everyone in America knows him, he has to do what he can to keep his status as the "outlaw", the guy who everyone's trying to keep under wraps!

But, he won't go to jail. He's famous.

Hagbard Celine
07-27-2007, 01:30 PM
For thinking he's so important, he has to go on national tv and announce hes been subpoenaed....and he hasn't EVEN TOLD HIS FAMILY, YET...

Is it everyday that people are subpoenaed by the Bush administration?

In berating Moore for his "self-importance," you forgot to mention the story he told about how the threat of being investigated by him got a private insurance company to cut a man's $66,000 medical bill down to $500. But oh yeah, he's just out for himself--that's why he risks arrest everytime he makes a movie. :slap:

stephanie
07-27-2007, 01:36 PM

In berating Moore for his "self-importance," you forgot to mention the story he told about how the threat of being investigated by him got a private insurance company to cut a man's $66,000 medical bill down to $500. But oh yeah, he's just out for himself--that's why he risks arrest everytime he makes a movie. :slap:

Oh so.......every subpoena that was ever issued during the Clinton yrs, was a direct result of Bill Clinton HIMSELF and his administration calling for it...

You people crack me up...If you only knew how stupid you all sound to the average American.....Their laughing their asses off at you all.....:laugh2:

07-27-2007, 02:04 PM
How is Michael Moore getting a subpeona after clearly breaking the law an example of hime eating "bush ass up"?

In fact, why would anyone want to eat Bush ass up? did he run out of burgers? does he enjoy eating crap? Or is he just some sexual deviant with a fetish for the Presidents behind?

Hagbard Celine
07-27-2007, 02:09 PM
Oh so.......every subpoena that was ever issued during the Clinton yrs, was a direct result of Bill Clinton HIMSELF and his administration calling for it...

You people crack me up...If you only knew how stupid you all sound to the average American.....Their laughing their asses off at you all.....:laugh2:

:laugh: You? An "average American?" :laugh: You kill me.

stephanie
07-27-2007, 02:18 PM
:laugh: You? An "average American?" :laugh: You kill me.

:lol:I rest my case...

Hagbard Celine
07-27-2007, 02:25 PM
:lol:I rest my case...

What case? What are you, Matlock now? More like Barney Fife. :laugh:

nevadamedic
07-27-2007, 06:05 PM

I've been subpoenaed beefore, ummm several times actually. That's where the beauty of the 5th Amendment comes in. :laugh2:

nevadamedic
07-27-2007, 06:08 PM
It's simple marketing. Michael Moore made a name for himself as being a muckracker, the guy willing to do what it takes to get America to notice his issue (and, of course, to notice HIM). Well, now that everyone in America knows him, he has to do what he can to keep his status as the "outlaw", the guy who everyone's trying to keep under wraps!

But, he won't go to jail. He's famous.

Where he F#$%ed up is he opened his mouth. You don't brag about it on national TV that's just going to get you into trouble. I guarantee his attorney was trying to reach him to tell him not to open his big mouth. The number one rule when your ass is in trouble, you keep your mouth shut.

glockmail
07-27-2007, 06:56 PM
.......CNN, in its statement, noted that it has given Moore multiple opportunities to discuss his concerns about the report on the air.

"It's ironic that someone who has made a career out of holding powerful interests accountable is so sensitive to having his own work held up to the light by impartial journalists, as we did in our examination of `Sicko,'" CNN said. .... Looks like The Fat Bastard is getting his Just Dessert. :laugh2:

nevadamedic
07-27-2007, 06:58 PM
It's great to see the Liberal Media turn on one of their own. :laugh2:

red states rule
07-27-2007, 07:44 PM
"Waves the white flag?" You're the most over dramatic pos I've ever run across you know that?

Like most libs - he would rather quit then fight

He is a nut to be bashing the US health care system. A fat blob like him, ready to have a heart attack because of his weight - and having more chins then a Chinese phonebook - I hope he is sent to Cuba when he needs a heart bypass operation

red states rule
07-27-2007, 07:45 PM
Where he F#$%ed up is he opened his mouth. You don't brag about it on national TV that's just going to get you into trouble. I guarantee his attorney was trying to reach him to tell him not to open his big mouth. The number one rule when your ass is in trouble, you keep your mouth shut.

What is bigger? Moore's mouth, ass, or gut?

red states rule
07-27-2007, 07:46 PM
It's great to see the Liberal Media turn on one of their own. :laugh2:

It is nice to watch them rip each other apart

red states rule
07-27-2007, 09:19 PM
Michael Moore's New Health Care Solution: Coercion
By Julia A. Seymour | July 27, 2007 - 19:12 ET
In addition to insisting the U.S. needs universal health insurance, Michael Moore introduced another plan to help Americans on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" July 26.

He urged audience members to use threats and intimidation with his new "SiCKO health care card:"

“The way this works is, anytime they give you any grief – your insurance company or whatever – you just whip this out and you say, ‘How would you like to be in Michael Moore’s next movie or on the DVD of ‘SiCKO’?’ and … you know, it says right here this card, if denied coverage, we’ll provide you coverage in a Michael Moore film,” said Moore.

The "card" can be printed off from Moore's Web site to then be signed and laminated. Wow, that's impressive.“With the power of YouTube and again, the power of your ‘SiCKO health care’ card, we can keep these guys honest, right?” Moore said. Moore still repeated inaccurate claims of the number of uninsured Americans -- 47 million this time.The filmmaker also told viewers that just before his appearance the U.S. Government had subpeonaed him for his trip to Cuba.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/julia-seymour/2007/07/27/michael-moores-new-health-care-solution-coercion

07-28-2007, 04:13 AM
Michael Moore's New Health Care Solution: Coercion
By Julia A. Seymour | July 27, 2007 - 19:12 ET
In addition to insisting the U.S. needs universal health insurance, Michael Moore introduced another plan to help Americans on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" July 26.

He urged audience members to use threats and intimidation with his new "SiCKO health care card:"

“The way this works is, anytime they give you any grief – your insurance company or whatever – you just whip this out and you say, ‘How would you like to be in Michael Moore’s next movie or on the DVD of ‘SiCKO’?’ and … you know, it says right here this card, if denied coverage, we’ll provide you coverage in a Michael Moore film,” said Moore.

The "card" can be printed off from Moore's Web site to then be signed and laminated. Wow, that's impressive.“With the power of YouTube and again, the power of your ‘SiCKO health care’ card, we can keep these guys honest, right?” Moore said. Moore still repeated inaccurate claims of the number of uninsured Americans -- 47 million this time.The filmmaker also told viewers that just before his appearance the U.S. Government had subpeonaed him for his trip to Cuba.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/julia-seymour/2007/07/27/michael-moores-new-health-care-solution-coercion

So Michael Moore wants to extort people? Just for that I think doctors should be allowed to refuse to treat him. If he wants medical treatment he can go elsewhere. After all he is rich from all the money liberals have been giving him for his propaganda. he can afford the much "better" healthcare elsewhere.

waterrescuedude2000
07-28-2007, 04:31 AM
God I am tired of his fat ass pulling his stupid ass stunts

red states rule
07-28-2007, 05:13 AM
So Michael Moore wants to extort people? Just for that I think doctors should be allowed to refuse to treat him. If he wants medical treatment he can go elsewhere. After all he is rich from all the money liberals have been giving him for his propaganda. he can afford the much "better" healthcare elsewhere.

Send him to Cuba - he says they have a better medical system then when do anyway

I can see him going there for a heart bypass operation

He would shit his size 70 shorts on the way

red states rule
07-28-2007, 05:14 AM
God I am tired of his fat ass pulling his stupid ass stunts

So are most Amercians. His film is a box office dud

manu1959
07-28-2007, 01:26 PM

talk about drama....yea george ordered the subpoena....mike did nothing wrong.....

red states rule
07-28-2007, 01:28 PM
talk about drama....yea george ordered the subpoena....mike did nothing wrong.....

and George tapped his phone and listened to his calls with the Dr

George has so much time on his hands to do this stuff

:lol:

Psychoblues
07-29-2007, 01:47 AM
I don't think so.

Some of you cats are just so damn funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nevadamedic
07-29-2007, 01:53 AM
I don't think so.

Some of you cats are just so damn funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must have a thing for Michael Moore since you start so many threads about him. :poke:

waterrescuedude2000
07-29-2007, 02:35 AM
You must have a thing for Michael Moore since you start so many threads about him. :poke:

:laugh2::laugh2:

nevadamedic
07-29-2007, 02:38 AM
He must want to play with Michael's triple Z sized boobies!

Psychoblues
07-29-2007, 03:41 AM
Count them you lying piece of shit!!!!!!!!!!!

He must want to play with Michael's triple Z sized boobies!

You got MM boobies on your mind? Maybe it runs in your family? If you can't contribute intellectually you can always resort to the kind of shit you are accustomed too.

red states rule
07-29-2007, 05:06 AM

You got MM boobies on your mind? Maybe it runs in your family? If you can't contribute intellectually you can always resort to the kind of shit you are accustomed too.

He is trying to talk to you on your level

red states rule
07-30-2007, 04:11 AM
CBS Looks at Cuba's 'Gift' to American Med Students, Finds 'No Health Care Paradise'
By Brad Wilmouth | July 30, 2007 - 03:51 ET
On Sunday's CBS Evening News, correspondent Kelly Cobiella filed a report about American medical students who are receiving the "gift" of a free education from the Latin American School of Medicine, established by former Cuban president Fidel Castro to train doctors for poor communities. But, while entertaining suggestions from one student who thought that Michael Moore's trip to Cuba for health care "proposed a really good question about looking at our medical system and seeing what things we need to change," the CBS correspondent also found that "Cuba is no health care paradise," as she reported on "crumbling" hospitals, doctors making $20 a month, and "shortages of just about everything from drugs to high-tech equipment." (Transcript follows)

Cobiella began her report on the eight American students who are graduating from the school, and talked to one student from New York City. Cobiella: "Evelyn Erickson is from Washington Heights in New York City, lured to Cuba's Latin American School of Medicine by the promise of a free education, a gift of sorts from the Cuban government. Fidel Castro started the school in 1999 to help fill a dire need for doctors in Latin America. Students are trained at no cost in return for their pledge to practice in poor communities back home."

The CBS correspondent informed viewers that students live in old army barracks with "bunk beds, cold showers and a $4 a month stipend," where they "learn about a much different health care system, documented in the recent Michael Moore film Sicko, where all services are free, and everyone is covered."

After a clip of Erickson contending that Cuba could offer lessons about "things we need to change" in America, Cobiella poured some water over any assumptions of utopia in Cuba. Cobiella: "Still, Cuba is no health care paradise. The hospitals are crumbling. Doctors make about $20 a month. And there are shortages of just about everything from drugs to high-tech equipment."

Below is a complete transcript of Cobiella's story from the Sunday July 29 CBS Evening News:

RUSS MITCHELL: Eight Americans graduated from a foreign medical school last week. In exchange for free tuition for six years, they pledged to work in low-income neighborhoods back home. That might not be big news except that the school we're talking about is in Cuba. Kelly Cobiella paid a visit.

KELLY COBIELLA: It's graduation day at the world's largest medical school. And among the sea of 2000 graduates in lab coats are eight Americans, new doctors educated in communist Cuba. Does this bring back memories?

EVELYN ERICKSON, Latin American Medical School Graduate: It does. Anatomy class, you know, second year, I would sit in the front row.

COBIELLA: Evelyn Erickson is from Washington Heights in New York City, lured to Cuba's Latin American School of Medicine by the promise of a free education, a gift of sorts from the Cuban government. Fidel Castro started the school in 1999 to help fill a dire need for doctors in Latin America. Students are trained at no cost in return for their pledge to practice in poor communities back home -- an offer extended to a handful of U.S. students in 2001. This is a dorm?

ERICKSON: This is the dorm. You can see clothes hanging-

COBIELLA: It's a world away from the U.S. Home for Evelyn and her fellow students was an old army baracks with bunk beds, cold showers and a $4 a month stipend. And unlike the United States where students spend four years in classrooms and labs, these students spend six years in classrooms and clinics.

ERICKSON: They were calling me doctor, and I was like, no, no, no, I'm not the doctor, I'm the medical student. But what really happens is that we are the people that examine the patients every day from the very beginning.

COBIELLA: They also learn about a much different health care system, documented in the recent Michael Moore film Sicko, where all services are free, and everyone is covered.

ERICKSON: I was one of the people that was there translating for these patients when they came here to Cuba. And so I was actually there hearing their stories. And I think it proposed a really good question about looking at our medical system and seeing what things we need to change.

COBIELLA: Still, Cuba is no health care paradise. The hospitals are crumbling. Doctors make about $20 a month. And there are shortages of just about everything from drugs to high-tech equipment. Do you think you will be accepted as a doctor back in the United States with an education from Cuba?

ERICKSON: I think so. I would like to believe that we will be.

COBIELLA: Evelyn and her fellow graduates face one final hurdle before they can practice in the United States -- passing the U.S. Medical Board Exams. But by the looks on their faces, they are not worried a bit. Kelly Cobiella, CBS News, Havana, Cuba.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brad-wilmouth/2007/07/30/cbs-looks-cubas-gift-american-med-students-finds-no-health-care-parad

Psychoblues
08-02-2007, 05:31 AM
I don't think so, rsr. "Boobies" are not my obsession, don't you know?

red states rule
08-02-2007, 05:36 AM
I don't think so, rsr. "Boobies" are not my obsession, don't you know?

You are a Hillary supporter, right? She is now making money off the liberal medias obsession with hers

theHawk
08-02-2007, 07:56 AM

I wasn't aware that Presidential administrations themselves issue subpoenas, I always thought they came from a court of law. Sorry to break this to you but the courts are not apart of the "Bush Administration". But, thats what you get when you take an idiot like Michael Moore for his word. I guess it never occurred to you that he is lying. :poke:

red states rule
08-02-2007, 07:58 AM
I wasn't aware that Presidential administrations themselves issue subpoenas, I always thought they came from a court of law. Sorry to break this to you but the courts are not apart of the "Bush Administration". But, thats what you get when you take an idiot like Michael Moore for his word. I guess it never occurred to you that he is lying. :poke:

For a guy the left has dismissed as an idiot - they think Pres Bsuh is smart enough to control all parts of the Federal government

theHawk
08-02-2007, 08:09 AM

Yea, ain't Democracy a bitch. This is what happens when you break the law. Our congress passed into law the embargo in 1992, and another law, the Helms-Burton Act, was passed in 1996 (during the Clinton years!).
I guess if you're dumb enough to not only break these laws, but to film yourself while doing it, you're just asking the DoJ to bust your ass.
Its amazing how the DoJ just doing its job gets libs so angry. :poke:

actsnoblemartin
08-03-2007, 03:17 AM
what r u talking about?

BURBANK, Calif., July 26 (UPI) -- Michael Thursday said the Bush administration has served him with a subpoena regarding his trip to Cuba during the making of his new film, "Sicko."

The Oscar-winning filmmaker, who appeared Thursday on NBC's "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno," said he was notified about the subpoena at the network's studios in Burbank, Calif.

"I haven't even told my own family yet," Moore said. "I was just informed when I was back there with Jay that the Bush administration has now issued a subpoena for me."

Much Moore: http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/Entertainment/2007/07/26/michael_moore_says_hes_been_served/8497

red states rule
08-03-2007, 05:04 AM
what r u talking about?

He is pissed because a lib is being held accountable for his actions

That goes against one of the foundations of liberalism

Psychoblues
08-06-2007, 11:10 PM
Your guessing is not what makes the world go 'round, rsr.

Do you care to expound on your completely false and intellectualy dishonest innuendo?

red states rule
08-07-2007, 05:14 AM
Your guessing is not what makes the world go 'round, rsr.

Do you care to expound on your completely false and intellectualy dishonest innuendo?

Not guesing at all. I know libs very well, and I know how they think

As Michael said in "Godfather 2" 'keep your friends close and your enemies closer, and try to think as the people around you think'

Psychoblues
08-09-2007, 01:58 AM
Don't flatter yourself, rsr.

Not guesing at all. I know libs very well, and I know how they think

As Michael said in "Godfather 2" 'keep your friends close and your enemies closer, and try to think as the people around you think'

You don't have many friends here despite your cheerleading for gwb and you certainly don't have any friends on my side of the isle. I call your diatribes masturbation. What do you call them?

red states rule
08-09-2007, 04:37 AM
Don't flatter yourself, rsr.

You don't have many friends here despite your cheerleading for gwb and you certainly don't have any friends on my side of the isle. I call your diatribes masturbation. What do you call them?

To libs, anyone who disagrees with them are their enemies and needs to be silenced

And I thought you guys supported free speech

Psychoblues
08-20-2007, 10:54 PM
Where did I ever ask for your silence, rsr?

To libs, anyone who disagrees with them are their enemies and needs to be silenced

And I thought you guys supported free speech

You suck and that's a fact. But I never asked anyone to silence you. Have you asked anyone to silence me?

emmett
08-20-2007, 11:02 PM

Hey Stephanie, there is no law that says his documentary has to be truthful. He is protected by the 1st Amendment. He says he trusts the intelligence of the American people. Well............that may be where he has made his mistake. Jail........NO NO NO NO. He is far too entertaining to go to jail.

Even CNN stepped up this time. That in itself goes further than any days he could spend in jail.

emmett
08-20-2007, 11:07 PM

You are far more interesting when you contribute in a participatory manner. You first call someone a name, then YOU say THEY can't contribute intellectually. Psycho, I'm suprised you have left yourself so open to constructual criticism. Which of course is what I'm doing.

OK Psycho. I'm calling you out brother. I accuse you of not being able to debate without namecalling. Your probably one of the most intelligent people on here but you stoop so easily. You probably waste more talent than most of us have. What a shame!

Psychoblues
08-20-2007, 11:21 PM
Absolutely!!!! What a damn shame!!!!!!!

You are far more interesting when you contribute in a participatory manner. You first call someone a name, then YOU say THEY can't contribute intellectually. Psycho, I'm suprised you have left yourself so open to constructual criticism. Which of course is what I'm doing.

OK Psycho. I'm calling you out brother. I accuse you of not being able to debate without namecalling. Your probably one of the most intelligent people on here but you stoop so easily. You probably waste more talent than most of us have. What a shame!

Have you even read through this thread or a thousand or so others that pertain to this subject? I doubt it.

Thanks for the compliments, emmett. Get a grip and get back with me.

emmett
08-20-2007, 11:33 PM
Absolutely!!!! What a damn shame!!!!!!!

Have you even read through this thread or a thousand or so others that pertain to this subject? I doubt it.

Thanks for the compliments, emmett. Get a grip and get back with me.

Psycho, why don't you get some warm milk to have before you go beddy-bye huh?

Yes I have read alot of information concerning this. I believe M. Moore is a Propagandist, which he is, and you know it He stretched it this time a wee bit far but Istill believe he is within his right to do that under the first Amendment. So you are mistaken sir when you DOUBT that I have read this thread.

I personally think M. Moore is good for both sides. He tests the elasticity of our thinking so to speak. Without M. Moore's to the left and Sean Hannity's to the right (another propagandist) we would just sit and consume everything. There would be no questions to ask. Not everyone can be Larry Elder and tell it like it is everytime, no distortion, no lying, no prop.

Hagbard Celine
08-21-2007, 08:50 AM

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,291204,00.html

truthmatters
08-21-2007, 09:09 AM
Funny how much the right hates a guy who tells the truth.

Go get me an example of where Mike Moore told a lie?

Gunny
08-21-2007, 09:45 AM
Funny how much the right hates a guy who tells the truth.

Go get me an example of where Mike Moore told a lie?

GMAFB. Even most liberals won't defend THAT moron. Shocks me not at all that you will though.

truthmatters
08-21-2007, 09:53 AM
Where is your list of lies he told?

Why should I not defend someone who tells the truth?

Because you will call me names?

That isnt nearly enough to make me abandon the truth.

Gunny
08-21-2007, 10:17 AM
Where is your list of lies he told?

Why should I not defend someone who tells the truth?

Because you will call me names?

That isnt nearly enough to make me abandon the truth.

Michale Moore wouldn't know the truth anymore than you do. You can't abandon what you can't see.

Hagbard Celine
08-21-2007, 10:20 AM
GMAFB. Even most liberals won't defend THAT moron. Shocks me not at all that you will though.
I'll defend him. He may use a little bit of hyperbole in his movies to drive his points home, but he's asking the questions our media SHOULD be asking and I think he's doing good in the world. There's much more truth in his movies than there are so-called "lies."

Gunny
08-21-2007, 10:25 AM
I'll defend him. He may use a little bit of hyperbole in his movies to drive his points home, but he's asking the questions our media SHOULD be asking and I think he's doing good in the world. There's much more truth in his movies than there are so-called "lies."

The only "good" (if you want to call it that) he does is play to the extremist, left-wingnut conspiracy theory crowd.

Guess I was wrong thinking you were a little better than that.

Hagbard Celine
08-21-2007, 10:27 AM
The only "good" (if you want to call it that) he does is play to the extremist, left-wingnut conspiracy theory crowd.

Guess I was wrong thinking you were a little better than that.

I don't think he does. None of his movies have ever had any "conspiracy theories" in them. He bases all his movies on facts--business ties, money trails, video clips, audio. All he does is connect dots for the public.

truthmatters
08-21-2007, 10:30 AM
I take note that you can not provide any "lies" you claim in his reporting.

You hate Mike Moore for presenting truths you dont like and try hard to pretend dont exsist.

This is a reflection on you Not Mr Moore.