PDA

View Full Version : So What Do You Think We'll See Tonight?

Kathianne
10-09-2016, 06:57 PM
Trump has been shown meeting with Juanita Broaddrick after tweeting twice about Breitbart interview and videos today. Will he go there?

If he does, will Hillary dump these two accusations? I would suggest reading it, I'm not going into the sordid details here. One of the accusers, who is suing and the next court date is in December, was a child. The other isn't 'rape' but a sexual assault, that is way too reminiscent of Friday's braggadocio. Regarding the child accuser, Jeffrey Epstein was involved.

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2016/10/08/flashback.-remember-lawsuit-accusing-donald-trump-child-rape/

Black Diamond
10-09-2016, 07:05 PM
Trump has been shown meeting with Juanita Broaddrick after tweeting twice about Breitbart interview and videos today. Will he go there?

If he does, will Hillary dump these two accusations? I would suggest reading it, I'm not going into the sordid details here. One of the accusers, who is suing and the next court date is in December, was a child. The other isn't 'rape' but a sexual assault, that is way too reminiscent of Friday's braggadocio. Regarding the child accuser, Jeffrey Epstein was involved.

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2016/10/08/flashback.-remember-lawsuit-accusing-donald-trump-child-rape/

I doubt she will do any more accusing. She will just say he is grasping at straws and desperate after the Billy Bush tape.

hjmick
10-09-2016, 07:09 PM
Unless my wife wants to watch the circus of lies, I will be seeing four episodes of Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll or two episodes of Ray Donovan...

Kathianne
10-09-2016, 07:13 PM
Unless my wife wants to watch the circus of lies, I will be seeing four episodes of Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll or two episodes of Ray Donovan...

History man, history! Worst election ever and perhaps end of our system of government.

Balu
10-09-2016, 07:27 PM
With no aim to offend you, Americans. Recently I heard from Europeans: "Poor Americans. Now they have to make their choice between waste and garbage."

hjmick
10-09-2016, 07:28 PM
History man, history! Worst election ever and perhaps end of our system of government.

Denis Leary or the guy who was my first choice to play Jack Reacher, Live Schreiber...

There's plenty of time left to watch the demise of the republic...

hjmick
10-09-2016, 07:29 PM
With no aim to offend you, Americans. Recently I heard from Europeans: "Poor Americans. Now they have to make their choice between waste and garbage."

No, some of us will be voting for the best candidate on the ballot, and it ain't the two everyone is talking about...

Balu
10-09-2016, 07:33 PM
No, some of us will be voting for the best candidate on the ballot, and it ain't the two everyone is talking about...

I guess his name is "Nobody"?

aboutime
10-09-2016, 07:34 PM
We're gonna get to see how good Hillary really is at FILIBUSTERING, and REFUSING to actually answer any questions with REAL Answers.
I predict Hillary will instantly pounce on Donald and once again accuse him over the WAR ON WOMEN, which she will try to sidestep...not mentioning how she TRIED, and SUCCEEDED in destroying the women her Lousy Husband, Cheater, and Liar attacked, or raped.
Donald cannot allow Hillary to chide him into lowering himself to HILLARY'S low level of LIES over TRUTH.

Bilgerat
10-09-2016, 07:43 PM
We're gonna get to see how good Hillary really is at FILIBUSTERING, and REFUSING to actually answer any questions with REAL Answers.
I predict Hillary will instantly pounce on Donald and once again accuse him over the WAR ON WOMEN, which she will try to sidestep...not mentioning how she TRIED, and SUCCEEDED in destroying the women her Lousy Husband, Cheater, and Liar attacked, or raped.
Donald cannot allow Hillary to chide him into lowering himself to HILLARY'S low level of LIES over TRUTH.

http://thefederalistpapers.integratedmarket.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/imageedit_783_7629983115.jpg

revelarts
10-09-2016, 07:56 PM
"So What Do You Think We'll See Tonight? (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?56695-So-What-Do-You-Think-We-ll-See-Tonight)"
Another hot mess of half-truths, lies and obfuscations.

revelarts
10-09-2016, 07:57 PM
"So What Do You Think We'll See Tonight? (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?56695-So-What-Do-You-Think-We-ll-See-Tonight)"

I'll be watching NETFLIXS, thank you very much

Black Diamond
10-09-2016, 08:00 PM

I'll be watching NETFLIXS, thank you very much
Check out bloodline if you haven't already

hjmick
10-09-2016, 08:15 PM

Well gosh, first question and Donald Dump didn't answer it. He FILIBUSTERED and REFUSED to answer the question. Hilliary answered, and sadly she answered it quite well...

Abbey Marie
10-09-2016, 08:28 PM
Hopefully, I'll see my Giants beat Green Bay.

Kathianne
10-09-2016, 08:32 PM
Well gosh, first question and Donald Dump didn't answer it. He FILIBISTERED and REFUSED to answer the question. Hilliary answered, and sadly she answered it quite well...

It seemed for seconds there that they were circling for a fight. Weirdest thing ever.

gabosaurus
10-09-2016, 08:42 PM
My daughter's piano teacher is screening the DVD we received of her last competition. She is looking to matched up the mistakes listed on my daughter's evaluation to the errors.

I am not watching because I was at the competition.

The debate will be more of the same. A totally useless and pointless rehash of recent events that neither side will care about because they both declared victory before the debate even started. :fighting0061:

hjmick
10-09-2016, 09:13 PM
The more he talks the worse it is. He seems lost, rambling, not on point, unable or unwilling to answer the questions. Short, direct, factual answers then shut the fuck up.

Christ. If anyone watching this still thinks Trump can win, I'm sorry but I think your nuts.

Kathianne
10-09-2016, 09:19 PM
The more he talks the worse it is. He seems lost, rambling, not on point, unable or unwilling to answer the questions. Short, direct, factual answers then shut the fuck up.

Christ. If anyone watching this still thinks Trump can win, I'm sorry but I think your nuts.

But ya gotta love that line, 'If she wins, nothing is going to happen, she's all talk.' That was funny and true.

Kathianne
10-09-2016, 09:21 PM
He was horrible for at least the first half hour, but has been killing her since. He's still unacceptable, but some of the true, icky Hillary is showing.

Right now he's hitting her on the 'deplorables' and 'irredeemables.'

Black Diamond
10-09-2016, 09:27 PM
He was horrible for at least the first half hour, but has been killing her since. He's still unacceptable, but some of the true, icky Hillary is showing.

Right now he's hitting her on the 'deplorables' and 'irredeemables.'
He has but I wish he had done so a bit more articulately

Kathianne
10-09-2016, 09:30 PM
He has but I wish he had done so a bit more articulately

That's a given. Speaking in sentences seems hard for him.

Black Diamond
10-09-2016, 09:38 PM
Trump was a lot higher class on the final question. Hillary saying his children isn't a complement at all imo

NightTrain
10-09-2016, 09:41 PM
Trump won that debate hands down. Slow at first, but he warmed up and started landing blows.

NightTrain
10-09-2016, 09:47 PM
“It’s a good thing somebody like Trump is not in charge,” Clinton also said in response to Trump’s attack.

Trump responded: “That’s because you’d be in jail.”

:2up:

Black Diamond
10-09-2016, 09:50 PM
:2up:

That was great

NightTrain
10-09-2016, 09:59 PM
This made me LOL :

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9419&stc=1

Doesn't take long for the smartasses to strike! :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
10-09-2016, 10:39 PM
The "jail" line was pure gold!!

pete311
10-09-2016, 10:58 PM
Donald Trump is running for dictator, not for president.

gabosaurus
10-09-2016, 11:16 PM
I was reading a transcript of the debate. One point that stood out was Trump totally rolling back his previously stated ban on Muslims entering the country.

The Muslim ban is something that in some form has morphed into extreme vetting.

Also, when asked about his "grab her by the pussy" remark, Trump said "I did not say that."
When reminded about the tape, Trump replied "Well, I did say that. But it's locker room talk."

You did or you didn't?

sundaydriver
10-10-2016, 06:14 AM
Got home to see the middle 20 minutes of the debate before I was ordered to unload the car and only got to see the final 5 minutes.

It was as nasty as I thought it would be, but Trump in the middle of the debate was better than I thought he would be although not good.

Clinton gave good answers to questions, but you know you're looking at a façade when she speaks.

Noir
10-10-2016, 07:58 AM
I'll read the scripts when I get home, but my partners summery while watching was

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j176/jonathan-mcc/13868F70-63A9-46FA-8411-5C6BA11132F9_zps5lvdvghf.jpeg (http://s80.photobucket.com/user/jonathan-mcc/media/13868F70-63A9-46FA-8411-5C6BA11132F9_zps5lvdvghf.jpeg.html)

so all seems about normal :laugh:

Bilgerat
10-10-2016, 08:36 AM

https://scontent-mia1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14633064_1183995334980205_511855442327246539_n.jpg ?oh=362ca8cad506f744d891209a33496cda&oe=58A6BC7C

NightTrain
10-10-2016, 09:09 AM
Putting her in jail would truly be icing on the cake!

However, if she loses the election I'm 100% certain that she gets a pardon on Obama's exit. Appearances be damned, he's got nothing to lose and the howls of protest will only give him great satisfaction. I can't see him NOT doing it.

Bilgerat
10-10-2016, 09:22 AM

However, if she loses the election I'm 100% certain that she gets a pardon on Obama's exit. Appearances be damned, he's got nothing to lose and the howls of protest will only give him great satisfaction. I can't see him NOT doing it.

Agreed, if Trump does win we can expect to see the pardons come "fast & furious"

Black Diamond
10-10-2016, 10:50 AM

Can you pardon someone who hasnt been charged?

NightTrain
10-10-2016, 12:14 PM

I'm not positive, but I think so.

aboutime
10-10-2016, 07:28 PM

Black Diamond. With the way Obama has ignored, and disobeyed our Constitution, and his Oath.

It wouldn't be hard to imagine him PARDONING anyone, and anyone...even without being charged.

The Governor of Virginia gave almost 200,000 Prisoners, and former felons the right to VOTE in the election in November. But the state Supreme Court said it was Unconstitutional.
https://commonwealth.virginia.gov/judicial-system/restoration-of-rights/

Supreme Court’s Decision

On July 22, 2016, the Virginia Supreme Court ruled that the Executive Orders issued by Governor Terence R. McAuliffe on April 22, 2016, May 31, 2016, and June 24, 2016, restoring the civil rights to more than 200,000 Virginians, were unconstitutional. The court directed the Secretary of the Commonwealth to delete from the records any individuals who had their rights restored under these orders, and for the Department of Elections to cancel the voter registration of any individual who had been restored under these orders.

As a result of the Supreme Court decision, if your rights were restored on April 22, May 31 or June 24, your rights have been revoked. Click here to request your rights be re-restored by the Governor.

If your rights were restored any time prior to April 22, 2016, your rights were not affected by the Court’s decision.
So, why would Obummer do any less???

hjmick
10-11-2016, 03:55 PM
I would have liked to have seen this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB2zoidUeLU

Kathianne
10-11-2016, 03:56 PM
I would have liked to have seen this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB2zoidUeLU

This is great, I think I've watched it like 5 times since last night. Whoever did this deserves kudos.

aboutime
10-11-2016, 05:57 PM
This is great, I think I've watched it like 5 times since last night. Whoever did this deserves kudos.

That was classic editing. What a great idea, and oh, how my wife and I laughed. THANK YOU.

Kathianne
10-11-2016, 06:00 PM
That was classic editing. What a great idea, and oh, how my wife and I laughed. THANK YOU.

Thanks for the thanks, but it was hjmick who posted it. ;)