PDA

View Full Version : "What he does in his private life has no bearing on his qualifications for President"

Little-Acorn
10-10-2016, 11:58 AM
"What he does in his private life has no bearing on his qualifications for President."

....so said the liberal fanatics when Bill Clinton was harassing, assaulting, lying about, and even raping nearly every woman who caught his eye. None of it mattered, it wasn't important, it was merely about sex, you name the excuse.

But now it's discovered that Donald Trump made a lewd comment to some friends 11 years ago about women.

Those same Democrats are now screaming for five solid days that Trump is disqualified to be President, is a pig, is a woman-hater, has assaulted women, due to this comment.

And all Trump has done is make a few comments. Told a typical "fish story", but never actually done what he said.

Do these screeching liberals really care about their new-found since of morality?

Or do they just erupt selectively when they find an excuse to bash whichever Republican catches their attention?

Black Diamond
10-10-2016, 12:02 PM
The Left's double standard has been well documented, ad has the media's?

Bilgerat
10-10-2016, 12:35 PM
The Left's double standard has been well documented, ad has the media's?

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9421&stc=1

NightTrain
10-10-2016, 12:37 PM
I expect, with the sudden re-emergence of the NeverTrump crowd and the media going whole-hog on that story, that it was one final desperate effort to derail the train. One of the imbecile anchors confidently declared the election was over... I can't remember who it was. NBC or ABC, I think.

Trump kicked some serious ass last night, I expect to see his numbers rising.

Another solid indicator is the size of the crowds drawn to each candidate's events - Trump routinely puts her gatherings to shame.

fj1200
10-10-2016, 12:56 PM
So does this mean that it's OK that Republicans have seemingly switched opinions on the subject as well?

NightTrain
10-10-2016, 01:17 PM
So does this mean that it's OK that Republicans have seemingly switched opinions on the subject as well?

I challenge any man to say that he hasn't said some bullshit like Trump did when it was just some meaningless private banter. I haven't met a man that hasn't said shit like that - it's not taken seriously, and it's a joke. Crude? Yeah.

It happens. I've done it, and so have you.

jimnyc
10-10-2016, 01:19 PM
I challenge any man to say that he hasn't said some bullshit like Trump did when it was just some meaningless private banter. I haven't met a man that hasn't said shit like that - it's not taken seriously, and it's a joke. Crude? Yeah.

And funny watching the obsessed and blind go after Trump and whistle in the wind and suddenly go blind about Bill Clinton and his helper.

Abbey Marie
10-10-2016, 01:28 PM

This is is what I have been posting, and was told I'm wrong, men don't talk this way, and I must condone it.
They don't talk this way IN FRONT OF women. Usually, thank God.

Typical Dem woman cries that Trump is a sexually aggressive pig, then goes back to reading her copy of Fifty Shades of Grey.

jimnyc
10-10-2016, 01:34 PM
This is is what I have been posting, and was told I'm wrong, men don't talk this way, and I must condone it.

Typical Dem woman cries that Trump is a sexually aggressive pig, then goes back to reading her copy of Fifty Shades of Grey.

Bill has said worse AND physically done much worse, and it's documented, but it won't be discussed, even though Hillary helped him hide his crap, and condemned the women, and laughed about a 12 year old girl who was raped.

Hillary has said worse, and this has been stated by many that have been by her said. Bill himself has stated that "Hillary has eat** more of ***** than he ever has. Man, I really don't want to write that - but just leveling the playing field. It's not like the alternative for office is somehow "better". And no, sorry, but 6.9% is NOT an alternative!! :laugh:

Abbey Marie
10-10-2016, 01:41 PM
We Conservatives and Libertarians must at some point realize that the media determines candidates and elections, and we all know who runs the media. What is important and given coverage is often determined by them. I don't know what the answer is, and it makes me feel depressed for the future. This knowledge makes me unable to share Nighttrain's optimism. I wish I could. But unless something rips the fabric of this country, I think we've seen the last Conservative govt in my lifetime.

You're welcome, Gabby, for the renewed opportunity to gloat.

jimnyc
10-10-2016, 01:43 PM
We Conservatives and Libertarians must at some point realize that the media determines candidates and elections, and we all know who runs the media. What is important and given coverage is often determined by them. I don't know what the answer is, and it makes me feel depressed for the future. This knowledge makes me unable to share Nighttrain's optimism. I wish I could. But unless something rips the fabric of this country, I think we've seen the last Conservative govt in my lifetime.

Interesting, only because I've been told I am no longer a conservative. :dunno:

Abbey Marie
10-10-2016, 01:47 PM
Interesting, only because I've been told I am no longer a conservative. :dunno:

There are people here who hide like alligators waiting to emerge to snap at others' stated beliefs. They then quickly re-submerge, rarely taking a moment to first express THEIR strong beliefs about anything besides how wrong we are.

jimnyc
10-10-2016, 01:52 PM
There are people here who hide like alligators waiting to emerge to snap at others' stated beliefs. They then quickly re-submerge, rarely taking a moment to first express THEIR strong beliefs about anything besides how wrong we are.

That's cool, I don't care that much.

Because I prefer Trump over Hillary - and think Trump has a MUCH better chance than a weed smoking pothead at around 7% - that somehow makes me no longer a conservative. I would imagine that after Hillary wins in November, those who assisted her in getting there, probably not the most conservative folks either, considering them doing everything possible to indirectly help her. And I would also imagine they don't like that 'connection'. Not liking something doesn't make it any less factual though.

Elessar
10-10-2016, 01:53 PM
He hit her on her "Who would You call at 3 a.m." statement - hard!
Hit her on deleting 33,000 E-mails after being subpoenaed -hard!

All she could do was smile and wiggle.

Noir
10-10-2016, 02:07 PM

Respect for you has gone way down if you 'talk' and 'joke' about women like that, shame on you.

Elessar
10-10-2016, 02:13 PM
Trump was words, Bill Clinton was action and Hillary enabled it by not divorcing the shit-head.

Oh...did you fix the U.K. and Ireland yet? Seem to be wanting to fix the USA instead of your homeland.

Bilgerat
10-10-2016, 02:14 PM
Respect for you has gone way down if you 'talk' and 'joke' about women like that, shame on you.

I'm just gonna "channel" Gunny and drop this here;

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/7e/3c/26/7e3c268f3f37f688a2c4886e36886d0e.jpg

Abbey Marie
10-10-2016, 03:27 PM

And women joke about men, too. Lots of talk objectifying men.

In case you haven't noticed, we are a lost culture wallowing in sin as is our nature, and for women to be talked about this way, and not actually used (a la Bill Clinton), is actually an improvement. But I'm pretty sure you have shown no issue with all the other aspects of our sexual sinfullness.

As Andrew Wilkow said today on the radio, lay down a beat behind these words, and you have a rap record.

My respect for NT remains very high. My respect for the legion of hypocrites who are oh-so-shocked by Trumps words, does not.

Noir
10-10-2016, 03:31 PM
My respect for NT remains very high. My respect for the legion of hypocrites who are oh-so-shocked by Trumps words, does not.

If you think talking like that is acceptable, that's on you, but not for me, thanks.

Abbey Marie
10-10-2016, 03:33 PM
If you think talking like that is acceptable, that's on you, but not for me, thanks.

Yup, the same old tired answer wrenched from what I said to bolster your argument. That fact that I have never said that doesn't matter to you, does it?

Black Diamond
10-10-2016, 03:46 PM

How noble of you.

Bilgerat
10-10-2016, 03:59 PM
I'm betting that he NEVER listens to folks like Kanye, Beyonce, Jayzee and the other members of that Genre :picknose:

jimnyc
10-10-2016, 04:07 PM
I'm betting that he NEVER listens to folks like Kanye, Beyonce, Jayzee and the other members of that Genre :picknose:

50-1 says that most that complain DO listen to music with "bad" lyrics with the "N" word and worse. Hell, president Obama listens to that trash. Ok to talk about niggers and bitches and murder though!!

Noir
10-10-2016, 04:10 PM

If the 'he' is me, you'd be right. Not the kind of tunes that bounce me through my day.

jimnyc
10-10-2016, 04:13 PM
If the 'he' is me, you'd be right. Not the kind of tunes that bounce me through my day.

Do you think it's ok for these musical artists to have songs out there about bitches, niggers, rape and all that other fun stuff? NOT saying you do, just want your take.

revelarts
10-10-2016, 04:16 PM

If this we're ALL or the general extent of his comments concerning women. sure.
But it's not even close.
I've yet to get a reply to the question If Obama said that Megan Kelly was "Mean to him" and she "had blood coming out of everywhere". would that be overlooked as just things ALL MEN SAY?

the answer is that You and all the trump NOMATTERWHAT supporters heads would explode and you'd have another excuse to call Obama every name in the book.

so yes the hypocrisy is high on both sides.

Is Clinton's worse in fact, Yes.
Though there are questions of whether or not Trump has in fact molested several woman as well as UNDERAGED girls.
so maybe not so much difference in fact.
But since the republicans CLAIM to the be the party of HIGH MORALS and Christian principals. Then yeah there is a higher level of general hypocrisy for those that condemn one guy as if he's the devil but make excuses for the other.

PLUS, I've never said.
"OH yeah she was married but I came on to her like a she was a bitch. I really tried. I try to get into her pants but didn't"
sorry maybe all the married men you folks know say stuff like that all the time about how they try to get into the pants of married women.
maybe I'm living in some other world.

jimnyc
10-10-2016, 04:18 PM
I've yet to get a reply to the question If Obama said that Megan Kelly was "Mean to him" and she "had blood coming out of everywhere". would that be overlooked as just things ALL MEN SAY?

I wouldn't or couldn't have cared less. They are lame comments.

jimnyc
10-10-2016, 04:20 PM
Well, now that we know what drives people nuts and shouldn't be said - it'll be interesting to see the coming condemnation of the majority of black music and their lyrics. I'll wait...

Noir
10-10-2016, 04:26 PM
Do you think it's ok for these musical artists to have songs out there about bitches, niggers, rape and all that other fun stuff? NOT saying you do, just want your take.

There can be times when it is appropriate. For example the song 'Me and a Gun' by Tori Amos is as powerful as any other form of media in depicting the horror of rape.
However in the vast majority of songs, were rape etc is being used 'for fun', then no, I don't think it's acceptable.

jimnyc
10-10-2016, 04:35 PM
There can be times when it is appropriate. For example the song 'Me and a Gun' by Tori Amos is as powerful as any other form of media in depicting the horror of rape.
However in the vast majority of songs, were rape etc is being used 'for fun', then no, I don't think it's acceptable.

Fair enough... but what about sexual content in general? Hell, seems like almost all rap these days are about "bitches" and other things about women. I know you are normally big against women being objectified, so I can assume you are also against that type of music when including the type of lyrics I refer to?

revelarts
10-10-2016, 04:37 PM
Well, now that we know what drives people nuts and shouldn't be said - it'll be interesting to see the coming condemnation of the majority of black music and their lyrics. I'll wait...

:rolleyes: When a rapper runs for president yeah you'll get it.

Love how you always want to bring rap or "black music" into conversations where it has no bearing
you should start a thread where it's the main topic sometime rather than making out of context references to it.

But personally i've condemned some rap music lyric since the 1990s, Some rock, metal and country western too you know sick nasty "white music". And the rap i have in my iTunes library does not talk about pissing on women, or load up calling them b!tches or focus on screwing.
does that make you feel better.

Noir
10-10-2016, 04:42 PM
Fair enough... but what about sexual content in general? Hell, seems like almost all rap these days are about "bitches" and other things about women. I know you are normally big against women being objectified, so I can assume you are also against that type of music when including the type of lyrics I refer to?

I am pretty certain that in my (vast) library of music I don't own any songs that refer to women as bitches, unless it is being done in an ironic/satirical manor.

jimnyc
10-10-2016, 04:45 PM

Love how you always want to bring rap into conversations where it has no bearing
you should start a thread where it's the main topic sometime rather than making out of context references to it.

But personally i've condemned some rap music lyric since the 1990s, Some rock, metal and country western too. And the rap i have in my iTunes library does not talk about pissing on women, or load up calling them b!tches or focus on screwing.
does that makes you feel better.

Either someone is offended by filth or they are not. One can't say they are immensely offended by what Trump said, as a politician, and then fire up their stereo and listen to some NWA. And I'm sorry you don't like the reference, but ummm, tough shit. It simply goes to show the hypocrisy of some, especially from our dear leader who loves to listen to some music by gents that are true scum in the real world, and of course are only worse in some of their lyrics.

And if you condemn equally, I applaud you. But if you say it was wrong of Trump to objectify women in private as he did - but it's somehow OK for artists to spread worse to the kids around the world, then ya have a few more screws loose in the noggin than I thought. Wouldn't you agree that objectifying women as such is "simply wrong" regardless?

And sorry, comparing trash words with other trash words is not out of context.

jimnyc
10-10-2016, 04:46 PM
I am pretty certain that in my (vast) library of music I don't own any songs that refer to women as bitches, unless it is being done in an ironic/satirical manor.

Honestly? I didn't think otherwise, not of you. I think you have always been consistent in how you feel about anything that could be seen as objectifying towards women. But I had to ask about the music anyway, don't think I ever asked that before.

revelarts
10-10-2016, 04:55 PM
Either someone is offended by filth or they are not. One can't say they are immensely offended by what Trump said, as a politician, and then fire up their stereo and listen to some NWA. And I'm sorry you don't like the reference, but ummm, tough shit. It simply goes to show the hypocrisy of some, especially from our dear leader who loves to listen to some music by gents that are true scum in the real world, and of course are only worse in some of their lyrics.

And if you condemn equally, I applaud you. But if you say it was wrong of Trump to objectify women in private as he did - but it's somehow OK for artists to spread worse to the kids around the world, then ya have a few more screws loose in the noggin than I thought. Wouldn't you agree that objectifying women as such is "simply wrong" regardless?

And sorry, comparing trash words with other trash words is not out of context.

"Wouldn't you agree that objectifying women as such is "simply wrong" regardless? "

Absolutely Jim i agree 100%.

Wouldn't you agree that it's even WORSE if the President, or potential President of the U.S. makes a habit of that kind of talk rather than some random entertainer?

jimnyc
10-10-2016, 04:57 PM
"Wouldn't you agree that objectifying women as such is "simply wrong" regardless? "

Absolutely Jim i agree 100%.

Wouldn't you agree that it's WORSE if the president, or potential president of the U.S. makes habit of that kind of talk rather than some random entertainer?

This was 11 years ago and he kinda was some dumbass entertainer - and had an expectation of privacy at that point. I think the majority of folks cuss. NOT ALL but a ton cuss, and a lot. The difference is that Trump got busted.

Drummond
10-10-2016, 05:01 PM
Trump was words, Bill Clinton was action and Hillary enabled it by not divorcing the shit-head.

Oh...did you fix the U.K. and Ireland yet? Seem to be wanting to fix the USA instead of your homeland.

American politics already had a reputation, over here, of being far more prone to 'dirty tricks' in election time than is true in the UK. Unfortunately, recent events only confirm us in our views.

That said ... in the UK, to some degree, we were 'fixed' long ago. We've far more stringent laws against certain expressions of speech than would be considered in the US ... and this, I assert, goes AGAINST us. 'PC' imperatives, no matter how good they might look on paper, in reality only help to stifle expression, and even to stifle the freedom to have un-approved of thinking processes in your head !!

As 'raw' the exchanges between adversaries might be, at least the US's love of freedom is served by them. The British have reason to look across the Pond in envy. Freedom is precious. In the UK, there are those who'd happily dictate to others what 'freedoms' are PERMISSIBLE.

If Noir is willing to take your advice to heart, he should look inward to those in the UK who are from his own brand of politics. He should say, 'Do they go too far in governing attitudes, and should I stay silently complicit in the face of it'.

Kathianne
10-10-2016, 05:03 PM

I don't think that most folks, men/women would say anything of the sort to someone in any connection with work, which is what this situation was.

Kathianne
10-10-2016, 05:05 PM

You're welcome, Gabby, for the renewed opportunity to gloat.

I am confused with those that say that Trump was 'the best,' not that the media put him there.

I actually agree with you and the wikileaks pretty much show that at minimum they try.

Kathianne
10-10-2016, 05:08 PM

Actually, both Trump's wives-all of them, seem to be much like Hillary. I feel bad for Melina or whatever her name is, as this put her out there for something most would want private. However, her statement was much like Hillary gave back when. Hillary just doesn't bother to defend him anymore.

Hillary should be hit on the enabling stuff.

Black Diamond
10-10-2016, 05:11 PM
I don't think that most folks, men/women would say anything of the sort to someone in any connection with work, which is what this situation was.

I can tell you it happens. Even at work. At least it did 10 years ago. I think nowadays there's more of a threat of "hostile work environment" charges

Black Diamond
10-10-2016, 05:15 PM
I can tell you it happens. Even at work. At least it did 10 years ago. I think nowadays there's more of a threat of "hostile work environment" charges

Addendum:. Human resource departments may be cracking down on it more now.

Kathianne
10-10-2016, 05:20 PM

I'm coming to the conclusion that I've just lived an extremely sheltered life, though I seemed to have experienced enough to know all the 'swears' and find the list that Jim wrote about Hillary very offensive, as well as illustrative of what I believe Hillary is like. She hates anyone that isn't in her 'circle' and it's a very secretive circle at that. I've heard that she abuses those who work for her, I don't doubt that her daughter does too. They are 'entitled,' at least in their own minds.

That doesn't change anything though regarding Trump's words and yeah, he has accusers too. Just like Bill, it never seems to finish up in court, it goes away.

I really can't think of any conversations I've had with my bestest friends, even at teens or in my 20's that come close to what was on the video. That so many here say they have, ok-I've not dealt with women that say they'll pull him by his ****. I've heard, 'nice butt!' 'Great body!' etc., but that's the type of thing, with grins of course.

I imagine guys get a bit more graphic, they are more visual, but there's a world of difference between what he's saying and even, "Those tits!" or "I'd hit it," etc.

But many are saying that what he said is normal. I don't think so. Nor do I think how Hillary treats others is normal-not even for 'privileged' folks. They might not acknowledge someone, but I don't think abuse is normal.

Abbey Marie
10-10-2016, 05:27 PM

Love how you always want to bring rap or "black music" into conversations where it has no bearing

But personally i've condemned some rap music lyric since the 1990s, Some rock, metal and country western too you know sick nasty "white music". And the rap i have in my iTunes library does not talk about pissing on women, or load up calling them b!tches or focus on screwing.
does that make you feel better.

Trump's words were said privately. Music is it out for public consumption, and even younger kids are hearing it. Heck I hear it streaming from cars.
Next comparison?

Kathianne
10-10-2016, 05:31 PM
Trump's words were said privately. Music is it out for public consumption, and even younger kids are hearing it. Heck I hear it streaming from cars.
Next comparison?

New rule for all politicians, anchors, anyone appearing on TV/radio: Assume the mic is on.

Black Diamond
10-10-2016, 05:45 PM
I'm coming to the conclusion that I've just lived an extremely sheltered life, though I seemed to have experienced enough to know all the 'swears' and find the list that Jim wrote about Hillary very offensive, as well as illustrative of what I believe Hillary is like. She hates anyone that isn't in her 'circle' and it's a very secretive circle at that. I've heard that she abuses those who work for her, I don't doubt that her daughter does too. They are 'entitled,' at least in their own minds.

That doesn't change anything though regarding Trump's words and yeah, he has accusers too. Just like Bill, it never seems to finish up in court, it goes away.

I really can't think of any conversations I've had with my bestest friends, even at teens or in my 20's that come close to what was on the video. That so many here say they have, ok-I've not dealt with women that say they'll pull him by his ****. I've heard, 'nice butt!' 'Great body!' etc., but that's the type of thing, with grins of course.

I imagine guys get a bit more graphic, they are more visual, but there's a world of difference between what he's saying and even, "Those tits!" or "I'd hit it," etc.

But many are saying that what he said is normal. I don't think so. Nor do I think how Hillary treats others is normal-not even for 'privileged' folks. They might not acknowledge someone, but I don't think abuse is normal.

It's not that you're sheltered. It's that guys wouldn't say it in front of you.

jimnyc
10-10-2016, 05:46 PM
I think whether at work or at home it matters not, what matters is who you are with, and if you have an expectation of privacy. I also agree with Kath, assume the mic is on.

Can one imagine what "sailors" say, as in commanders, 3-5 star generals and other military folks that are in charge at the highest of levels possible. Expectation of the best of the best of the best from them. And you can also bet that when in private that they speak "freely".

Black Diamond
10-10-2016, 05:53 PM
New rule for all politicians, anchors, anyone appearing on TV/radio: Assume the mic is on.

Absolutely.

Kathianne
10-10-2016, 05:57 PM
Well I'm guessing we're going to agree to disagree. I would be really surprised if the men or women here, assuming they do partake in the kind of discourse they are claiming is normal would do so with people they didn't know very well or were drunk. Even when any of us go off on temper induced rants, there are some norms that are just adhered to.

For good reason, one word is forbidden. It's very much along the lines of what is now being described as normal. Really? If it were actually part of your normal lexicon, I doubt most would agree that just is an unacceptable word.

It wasn't just Trump and Billy, there were tech folks around there too.

jimnyc
10-10-2016, 06:02 PM
Well I'm guessing we're going to agree to disagree. I would be really surprised if the men or women here, assuming they do partake in the kind of discourse they are claiming is normal would do so with people they didn't know very well or were drunk. Even when any of us go off on temper induced rants, there are some norms that are just adhered to.

For good reason, one word is forbidden. It's very much along the lines of what is now being described as normal. Really? If it were actually part of your normal lexicon, I doubt most would agree that just is an unacceptable word.

It wasn't just Trump and Billy, there were tech folks around there too.

I think it's mainly the same as why men say things in private that they won't say in front of women - respect. Men can be sitting in a bar having a graphic conversation, but as soon as the ladies enter, the respect for them has the men put on their A game and stop using filthy words.

Black Diamond
10-10-2016, 06:08 PM
I think it's mainly the same as why men say things in private that they won't say in front of women - respect. Men can be sitting in a bar having a graphic conversation, but as soon as the ladies enter, the respect for them has the men put on their A game and stop using filthy words.
This

NightTrain
10-10-2016, 06:08 PM

You can save your condemnation for someone who gives a damn, Noir. You don't judge me.

Noir
10-10-2016, 06:09 PM

If someone does not speak respectfully of women because there are 'no women around to hear' then that person is not respectful of women - They just want to pretend to women that they respect them.

Noir
10-10-2016, 06:11 PM
You can save your condemnation for someone who gives a damn, Noir. You don't judge me.

Nothing worth saving that isn't worth sharing. You force judgement on yourself when you say you make such comments.

jimnyc
10-10-2016, 06:13 PM
If someone does not speak respectfully of women because there are 'no women around to hear' then that person is not respectful of women - They just want to pretend to women that they respect them.

I never said anyone was speaking OF the women, just that men in general can cuss more and be dirtier in private, but will often change the conversation or get rid of the cussing when the ladies enter.

You're saying that a man needs to also not curse in private either in order to respect women? That's retarded.

Noir
10-10-2016, 06:19 PM
I never said anyone was speaking OF the women, just that men in general can cuss more and be dirtier in private, but will often change the conversation or get rid of the cussing when the ladies enter.

You're saying that a man needs to also not curse in private either in order to respect women? That's retarded.

The 'defence' of Trumps vile comments is 'these are comments men make when women aren't around'. The likes of NighTrain are willing to admit this is how he talks about women privately.

NightTrain
10-10-2016, 06:20 PM
As to the rest, perhaps I should expound.

For me it's not a normal thing to engage in crude banter in private - doing so with wireless microphones was pretty stupid, and both Trump and Bush should have known better. But everyone here has done so - with the exception of Noir, of course - he's as pure as the driven snow!

Back in '05 when I was working with linemen pulling 70 hour weeks? Yeah, the remarks made were as crude as possible, designed for shock value which is hard to do to another lineman. They're rock stars when it comes to drinking & crude humor. I held my own.

I've overheard remarks that women have made, too, and it's as bad as lineman humor. All women? I don't know. My wife assures me that women are every bit as bad.

I haven't ever said stupid stuff like that where a woman could hear the conversation, I wasn't brought up that way.

But all you males claiming you haven't ever done it - you're full of shit.

Save your gasping moral outrage for another hypocrite that pretends the same as you. I'm not buying it.

Kathianne
10-10-2016, 06:24 PM

For me it's not a normal thing to engage in crude banter in private - doing so with wireless microphones was pretty stupid, and both Trump and Bush should have known better. But everyone here has done so - with the exception of Noir, of course - he's as pure as the driven snow!

Back in '05 when I was working with linemen pulling 70 hour weeks? Yeah, the remarks made were as crude as possible, designed for shock value which is hard to do to another lineman. They're rock stars when it comes to drinking & crude humor. I held my own.

I've overheard remarks that women have made, too, and it's as bad as lineman humor. All women? I don't know. My wife assures me that women are every bit as bad.

I haven't ever said stupid stuff like that where a woman could hear the conversation, I wasn't brought up that way.

Save your gasping moral outrage for another hypocrite that pretends the same as you. I'm not buying it.

You'd shove your hand up a woman's skirt? A women you just liked the looks of? Ok, you're not Trump or a celebrity, do you think it would be ok to do so if you could 'pay the woman off,' if she didn't 'just let you, because you're a celebrity?'

This is what I meant when I said a few days ago that this behavior and the public discussion/excuses started with Clinton's actions, now it's 'normal.' It wasn't then, isn't now, at least for most of us.

NightTrain
10-10-2016, 06:26 PM
You'd shove your hand up a woman's skirt? A women you just liked the looks of? Ok, you're not Trump or a celebrity, do you think it would be ok to do so if you could 'pay the woman off,' if she didn't 'just let you, because you're a celebrity?'

This is what I meant when I said a few days ago that this behavior and the public discussion/excuses started with Clinton's actions, now it's 'normal.' It wasn't then, isn't now, at least for most of us.

No. I wouldn't.

Neither would he. It was shock-value banter, made up bullshit designed to make the other guy laugh.

It worked. Bush was giggling like a school girl.

Elessar
10-10-2016, 06:31 PM
If Noir is willing to take your advice to heart, he should look inward to those in the UK who are from his own brand of politics. He should say, 'Do they go too far in governing attitudes, and should I stay silently complicit in the face of it'.

Noir is not bright enough. He's just purely liberal thinking focused.

Kathianne
10-10-2016, 06:33 PM
No. I wouldn't.

Neither would he. It was shock-value banter, made up bullshit designed to make the other guy laugh.

It worked. Bush was giggling like a school girl.

You do realize that before the tape was released, there is a woman that sued him for doing just what I described. They settled.

revelarts
10-10-2016, 06:39 PM
Next comparison?

"Blood coming out of everywhere" was in private? no.

Again for me what he says in this latest tape is not so horrific in and of itself in compression to Hillary or past presidents. sadly.
To me it just part of a PATTERN of thought and actions this guy has towards women. and other human beings in general.

If you want to make excuses or downplay the guys character so he'll be president fine.

But sure I know guys that talk like that on regular basis. One of my uncles talked like that. One of my cousins talks like that.... in front of and behind women. But do i think either one would make a good president? NOPE!. Should they be the boss at the McDonalds? NOPE!. why because they treat women like crap. Have for as long as i've known them. Some people ...Jim... say .. well that was 11 years ago.. sheesh how old was Trump then? 59-60 years old? so he's changed NOW?
"blood everywhere" "fat pig" Yeah I can see how he's GROWN so much in the past 11 years.:rolleyes:

But maybe i should make excuses for that fact that my cousin tried to kiss a women he just meet at church when i took him. It happened a long time ago. He should be the Boss at a large corporation. Or that my uncle told some beautiful teen/20 sometinhg 1/3rd his age that we met at the grocery store that she needed a "real man" instead of boys her age. He should run a city gov't. private lives don't matter... ALL MEN do stuff like that.
Do those guys have other very GREAT qualities. Yes absolutely. My cousin is practically a math geniuses. My uncle would give his family anything they needed and worked multiple jobs all his life, and grew a garden that he gave people food from. But boys will be boys right?

revelarts
10-10-2016, 06:47 PM
I'll make prediction.
that all of this "All Men Do stuff like that" "Private lives don't matter " line of excuse making for Trump is going to come back and bite republicans in the ARSE in the near future.

NightTrain
10-10-2016, 06:47 PM
You do realize that before the tape was released, there is a woman that sued him for doing just what I described. They settled.

Look - in '05 he was an entertainer, and so was Bush. They were 2 guys on a bus, trying to make the other one laugh. The best way to do that is to shock the other guy, deliver your line with a sincere poker face and make him break out laughing.

You can judge and condemn like the rest of them; but I'm here to tell you that every normal guy has done the same. Right or wrong, they have.

Except Noir. Maybe we can fix our moral dilemma as a Nation by hiring him to be our new Czar of Morality. He can hold mandatory workshops for all of us crude American men. We can all trim our bikini lines and line dance while Miss Manners blares from every loudspeaker until we don't see crude humor as funny anymore.

NightTrain
10-10-2016, 06:48 PM
I'll make prediction.
that all of this "All Men Do stuff like that" "Private lives don't matter " line of excuse making for Trump is going to come back and bite republicans in the ARSE in the near future.

Are you saying you've never said crude shit in private with a friend of yours directed at a woman, Rev?

Kathianne
10-10-2016, 06:51 PM
I am confused with those that say that Trump was 'the best,' not that the media put him there.

I actually agree with you and the wikileaks pretty much show that at minimum they try.

Ok, seems to be a day when I post, then find something 'out there' that seems to reinforce what I was thinking. So, was Trump the best or was it manipulation?

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/10/10/wikileaks-bombshell-clinton-relied-on-trump-primary-win-gop-obliged/

WikiLeaks Bombshell: Clinton Relied on Trump Primary Win, GOP ObligedBY TYLER O'NEIL (https://pjmedia.com/columnist/tyler-o-neil) OCTOBER 10, 2016

WikiLeaks released thousands of emails involving Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman, John Podesta, on Friday. In one of the leaked emails (https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3990) from March 2016, an adviser warned against Hillary's overall campaign strategy, afraid that her campaign was "almost entirely dependent" on Donald Trump winning the Republican nomination.

Brent J. Budowsky, a former congressional staffer and current liberal blogger who has written for The Hill, the LA Progressive, and The Huffington Post, told Podesta he was "petrified" that Clinton might lose the 2016 election, should someone besides Trump win the GOP nomination.

Right now I am petrified that Hillary is almost totally dependent on Republicans nominating Trump....she has huge endemic political weaknesses that she would be wise to rectify.....even a clown like Ted Cruz would be an even money bet to beat and this scares the hell out of me......

<twitterwidget class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" id="twitter-widget-1" data-tweet-id="785488235405406208" style="box-sizing: border-box; word-wrap: break-word; position: static; visibility: visible; display: block; transform: rotate(0deg); max-width: 100%; width: 500px; min-width: 220px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;"><article class="MediaCard MediaCard--mediaForward customisable-border" data-scribe="component:card" dir="ltr">View image on Twitter (https://twitter.com/AndrewStilesUSA/status/785488235405406208/photo/1)https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CuadXSmWcAEP6Bl.jpg:small (https://twitter.com/AndrewStilesUSA/status/785488235405406208/photo/1)

</article>

Follow (https://twitter.com/AndrewStilesUSA)
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/692192091636654084/AumfcbY3_normal.pngAndrew Stiles
✔@AndrewStilesUSA (https://twitter.com/AndrewStilesUSA)

From new Wikileaks dump: Team Hillary was terrified GOP would nominate anyone other than Trump. GOP came through in the end.
7:32 AM - 10 Oct 2016 (https://twitter.com/AndrewStilesUSA/status/785488235405406208)

(https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?in_reply_to=785488235405406208)

1,7801,780 Retweets (https://twitter.com/intent/retweet?tweet_id=785488235405406208)

1,4391,439 likes (https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=785488235405406208)

</twitterwidget>

Indeed, if head-to-head match-ups between Republicans and Democrats during primaries are useful, Budowsky had a very good point. Throughout the primary, Trump polled worse (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html) against Clinton than any other candidate, especially in the last few months, when both Ted Cruz (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_cruz_vs_clinton-4034.html) and John Kasich (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_kasich_vs_clinton-5162.html) polled closer to (and indeed, higher than) Clinton, compared to Trump's dismal numbers.

(I have linked to the RealClearPolitics averages for each candidate against Clinton — it is important to note that polling stopped for Cruz and Kasich, so you have to compare these averages against the Trump average for the time in question, not the present. Trump's best numbers against Clinton came at times when both Cruz and Kasich did even better.)

In recent days, at least 41 Republican leaders (https://pjmedia.com/election/2016/10/08/these-republicans-have-disavowed-trump-since-lewd-tape-emerged/) have distanced themselves from Trump, notably including House Speaker Paul Ryan (https://pjmedia.com/election/2016/10/10/paul-ryan-to-stop-defending-trump-focus-on-house-majority/). Their disavowals followed the release of audio showing the Republican nominee saying he can abuse women, or "grab them by the p***y."

To those of us who opposed Trump during the primary, these comments do not represent a revelation, only a confirmation of the character we knew Trump to be. After all, this is the man who bragged about sleeping with other men's wives and insisted that he did not need to ask God for forgiveness (https://pjmedia.com/faith/2016/02/22/walls-arent-the-problem-with-donald-trumps-faith/).

Clinton's message of unity, attacking Trump's "basket of deplorables," would not have carried as much weight against Texas Senator Ted Cruz, Florida Senator Marco Rubio, or Ohio Governor John Kasich. This is not to say the Democratic Party would not have attacked the eventual Republican nominee as racist, sexist, and homophobic — this is merely the base level of their political "discourse." But those attacks would have meant less than they do now, were Donald Trump not the nominee.

In many ways, it is true that Republican voters saved Clinton by choosing Trump. After all, he is the least liked presidential candidate (https://pjmedia.com/election/2016/04/01/was-trump-ever-that-popular-to-begin-with/) in the history of modern polling, and she isn't far behind him.

Recent polls indicate the Democrat has regained a hefty lead (http://hotair.com/archives/2016/10/10/post-tape-polling-trump-steady-la-times-daily-tracker-sharp-drops-rasmussen-yougov/) against her Republican rival. After the latest Trump scandal, her lead seems to have increased.

In the latest Rasmussen Reports poll (http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch_oct10), Clinton has jumped to a seven-point lead — despite the fact that Rasmussen notably skews right. On Friday, Clinton held 43 percent to Trump's 42 percent, but on Monday, the Democrat scored 45 percent to her rival's 38 percent. "This marks Clinton's highest ever vote total against Trump — and her biggest lead — in Rasmussen Reports polling stretching back to August of last year. It's Trump's worst showing in nearly two months."
And Rasmussen was far from alone:

<twitterwidget class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" id="twitter-widget-1" data-tweet-id="785510212291686400" style="box-sizing: border-box; word-wrap: break-word; position: static; visibility: visible; display: block; transform: rotate(0deg); max-width: 100%; width: 500px; min-width: 220px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;">
Sam Stein
✔@samsteinhp (https://twitter.com/samsteinhp)

SIREN
NBC/WSJ poll
Clinton Trump (4-way)
46%-35%

Clinton Trump (2-way)
52%-38%
9:00 AM - 10 Oct 2016 (https://twitter.com/samsteinhp/status/785510212291686400)

(https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?in_reply_to=785510212291686400)

1,4371,437 Retweets (https://twitter.com/intent/retweet?tweet_id=785510212291686400)

1,6611,661 likes (https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=785510212291686400)

</twitterwidget>

Trump gave a powerful performance (https://pjmedia.com/election/2016/10/09/social-media-reactions-to-the-sex-scandal-showdown/) in the debate Sunday night, and it is quite possible this scandal will blow over, just like his others have. Nevertheless, it does seriously beg the question of how different October 2016 would be looking had someone else won the Republican primary.

jimnyc
10-10-2016, 06:57 PM
Are you saying you've never said crude shit in private with a friend of yours directed at a woman, Rev?

LOL, dude, you know you aren't going to get honesty, right? I'll be the first to admit I have, and most stating they haven't are outtright liars, minus a few. Women are different, just the way it is.

jimnyc
10-10-2016, 07:00 PM
Ok, seems to be a day when I post, then find something 'out there' that seems to reinforce what I was thinking. So, was Trump the best or was it manipulation?

Dunno, but from what I've been told thus far, if candidates can't win, then their campaigns just weren't good enough to get it done. And I didn't really see anything at all from the other campaigns to have disagreed with that.

NightTrain
10-10-2016, 07:00 PM
LOL, dude, you know you aren't going to get honesty, right? I'll be the first to admit I have, and most stating they haven't are outtright liars, minus a few. Women are different, just the way it is.

Actually, I thought about that, but I think we'll hear from Rev that he's done it. I think his innate honesty will force him to admit it.

jimnyc
10-10-2016, 07:04 PM
Actually, I thought about that, but I think we'll hear from Rev that he's done it. I think his innate honesty will force him to admit it.

I'm sure some will think less of me, but it's simply the truth. Men talk differently when among themselves, and yes the "locker room talk", and the simple fact is that we tend to reel it back when women aren't present. I'll bet dollars to donuts that many women talk differently among themselves as well - even if not at a crude level like men do.

Elessar
10-10-2016, 07:05 PM

Heck...I remember a few foul jokes and songs from college, none of which
I would repeat in front of a lady these days.

I suppose our liberal or Libertarian can't admit to such things.

And I know women can be just as foul as men, but they stay hidden in a pack,
looking over their shoulder and giggling.

Not sure how Gays do it though. Noir could explain.

Kathianne
10-10-2016, 07:05 PM
Dunno, but from what I've been told thus far, if candidates can't win, then their campaigns just weren't good enough to get it done. And I didn't really see anything at all from the other campaigns to have disagreed with that.

That's one vote for him being the best guy and the media doesn't pick the candidates.

jimnyc
10-10-2016, 07:09 PM
That's one vote for him being the best guy and the media doesn't pick the candidates.

Is this a poll or something? I'm only going by OTHERS standards when I say he was the best. I was told quite a few times during the campaigning, that if one doesn't win, it's their own fault and their campaign obviously wasn't good enough. I'm simply putting it forth as I was told.

As for the media. Hell, I was told in the beginning that Trump owned the media and that's why he had non-stop air time. And are we now going to be told that the MSM actually picks a candidate. And then that the candidate wasn't in fact the guy who owned the media.

Kathianne
10-10-2016, 07:14 PM
Is this a poll or something? I'm only going by OTHERS standards when I say he was the best. I was told quite a few times during the campaigning, that if one doesn't win, it's their own fault and their campaign obviously wasn't good enough. I'm simply putting it forth as I was told.

As for the media. Hell, I was told in the beginning that Trump owned the media and that's why he had non-stop air time. And are we now going to be told that the MSM actually picks a candidate. And then that the candidate wasn't in fact the guy who owned the media.

I first responded to something Abbey wrote about the media picking the candidates. Hillary was entitled, but media, her party, herself.

Trump? He got the media, whether because of his celebrity or because of his brass I don't know. Sure it didn't hurt that he is friends with Ailes, Hannity, O'Reilly, and Breitbart officer but was it just FOX and Breitbart? I don't think so. Lots of media certainly were playing him up, even if mocking him and his supporters at times.

I don't blame the media for the election results. Folks choose whom to vote for and why. If more think Trump is best, he'll win. If more think Hillary is, she'll win.

Elessar
10-10-2016, 07:16 PM

Most media picks sides and is not objective at all...

...liberal media being the worst because there is little if any blow-back on them....
and they know it.

Abbey Marie
10-10-2016, 07:18 PM

Really? As one of said woman, I can tell you that not talking freely in front of me is giving me respect. In fact, when a man talks crudely in front of me, I feel very disrespected (pardon my grammar).

Kathianne
10-10-2016, 07:20 PM
Most media picks sides and is not objective at all...

...liberal media being the worst because there is little if any blow-back on them....
and they know it.

So the candidates aren't the best and the media manipulated the people?

Elessar
10-10-2016, 07:20 PM
I first responded to something Abbey wrote about the media picking the candidates. Hillary was entitled, but media, her party, herself.

Trump? He got the media, whether because of his celebrity or because of his brass I don't know. Sure it didn't hurt that he is friends with Ailes, Hannity, O'Reilly, and Breitbart officer but was it just FOX and Breitbart? I don't think so. Lots of media certainly were playing him up, even if mocking him and his supporters at times.

I don't blame the media for the election results. Folks choose whom to vote for and why. If more think Trump is best, he'll win. If more think Hillary is, she'll win.

Seriously, Trump has had the bronze (stronger than brass) Ba*** to stand up to the liberal mainstream and
say "Wait a minute! You are killing this nation".

Nobody has done that in years that really had a voice.

Kathianne
10-10-2016, 07:21 PM
Seriously, Trump has had the bronze (stronger than brass) Ba*** to stand up to the liberal mainstream and
say "Wait a minute! You are killing this nation".

Nobody has done that in years that really had a voice.

Ok.

jimnyc
10-10-2016, 07:23 PM

I personally don't see that he got any favors in the media, whether from the beginning up until now. If the other candidates were doing better, they may have gotten more time as well. And of any of the others were running better campaigns, they could have received more airtime, or perhaps even won the primaries. But they didn't.

Elessar
10-10-2016, 07:23 PM
So the candidates aren't the best and the media manipulated the people?

Media finds a way to pour it on, mostly in favor of the Democrats because that is who
pays and supports them.

Abbey Marie
10-10-2016, 07:24 PM

Even though I have been posting much as you guys are that many guys do talk in a similar fashion, I think Rev may just be one of those good guys that just isn't wired that way. He is honest, so we will see.

pete311
10-10-2016, 07:25 PM
I personally don't see that he got any favors in the media, whether from the beginning up until now. If the other candidates were doing better, they may have gotten more time as well. And of any of the others were running better campaigns, they could have received more airtime, or perhaps even won the primaries. But they didn't.

Trump has the cult of personality. No other candidate did.

jimnyc
10-10-2016, 07:25 PM
Really? As one said woman, I can tell you that not talking freely in front of me is giving me respect. In fact, when a man talks crudely in front of me, I feel very disrespected (pardon my grammar).

I've said from day one that I was a no good dirtbag! LOL The one word banned here is out of total respect for our ladies, and I also said that from day one. Sure, I can be a bit of a pig at times, but I sure as hell try not to do that in front of the ladies, nor to the ladies of course.

jimnyc
10-10-2016, 07:27 PM
Trump has the cult of personality. No other candidate did.

Every candidate he rubbed up against spent a ton of time with him, giving him yet even more time, bringing themselves down. Bottom line, he beat them, and if they had better campaigns, they would have beaten him.

Abbey Marie
10-10-2016, 07:28 PM
Btw, I just heard today that Billy Bush is Jeb Trump-hater Bush's cousin. Am I the last person to know about this??

Kathianne
10-10-2016, 07:28 PM

So the media didn't pick the candidates? I'm just extrapolating from what you're saying. As far as the GOP primary went, it was all even stevens? Wikileaks is basically saying that Clinton used the media to trash Sanders, so the media picked Hillary, but the GOP picked Trump? (We'll ignore that wikileaks is also saying that through Podesta they were trying to get Trump as the candidate).

Kathianne
10-10-2016, 07:30 PM
Media finds a way to pour it on, mostly in favor of the Democrats because that is who
pays and supports them.

and Wikileaks basically is saying that the media was for Clinton, trashed Sanders and gave lots of press to get Trump as her opposition. Would you disagree?

jimnyc
10-10-2016, 07:34 PM
So the media didn't pick the candidates? I'm just extrapolating from what you're saying. As far as the GOP primary went, it was all even stevens? Wikileaks is basically saying that Clinton used the media to trash Sanders, so the media picked Hillary, but the GOP picked Trump? (We'll ignore that wikileaks is also saying that through Podesta they were trying to get Trump as the candidate).

All I know for sure is that if another candidate was better, and ran a better campaign, they may have won.

Russ
10-10-2016, 07:36 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9421&stc=1

Why Johnny Ringo... you look like someone just walked over your grave!

gabosaurus
10-10-2016, 07:53 PM
And all Trump has done is make a few comments. Told a typical "fish story", but never actually done what he said.

And you know this for certain? You have factual evidence that every woman who has ever made a complaint about Trump's conduct is lying?

Geez, some of you are so buried in denial that it will be difficult for you to find the surface again.

Russ
10-10-2016, 08:09 PM

I have corroborate NT on this. While most men don't say the exact kind of "I grabbed her ___" type of things that Trump said, I've come to the conclusion from my workplace that you'd be surprised just how crude guys can get when in a group of just guys. And I work in an IT team in an office.

I also think that most people would be surprised just how crude their own mouth gets when they get agitated. If someone could record you 24 hours a day without your knowing, you'd be surprised just how embarrassing a clip they could play for you.

This is not to condone Trump, as most Dems would immediately accuse me of doing. It's just to say that people shouldn't be too quick to say that they've never talked crudely. They're probably just forgetting about that time that...

revelarts
10-10-2016, 08:09 PM
please reply to my comments on Trumps LIFETIME of treatment and speech toward women NT.
I've already said several times that IF this latest video released was the extent of and general level of just random private talk... then it would not be so horrific. But it's NOT. this guy in recent months PUBLICLY has been saying crazy crap about and against women!
He seems to be general pig in that area NT. Been that way for years. Credible women have sued for harassment and the like, he admits to much, and says crazy stuff on a regular basis.
You know as well as i that if all the guys in the room are talking trash that there's are usually one or 2 guys that are worse than the rest. And seem to mean that BS in ways that are disturbing. Trump comes across to me like one of those guys.

Russ
10-10-2016, 08:20 PM
But sure I know guys that talk like that on regular basis. One of my uncles talked like that. One of my cousins talks like that.... in front of and behind women. But do i think either one would make a good president? NOPE!.

Rev, I take your point. And I agree that what Trump said, and what I'm sure he's said on other occasions, is a big negative thing about him. However, before the tape came out, Hillary blatantly and verifiably committed perjury in front of the nation. And squandered national secrets, and is only avoiding criminal prosecution because the sitting President and Attorney General are helping her for political motives. And verbally attacked a 12 year old rape victim.

So I'm reluctantly overlooking Trump's tape because a lot of people already gleefully overlooked Hillary's crimes.

NightTrain
10-10-2016, 08:35 PM
please reply to my comments on Trumps LIFETIME of treatment and speech toward women NT.
I've already said several times that IF this latest video released was the extent of and general level of just random private talk... then it would not be so horrific. But it's NOT. this guy in recent months PUBLICLY has been saying crazy crap about and against women!
He seems to be general pig in that area NT. Been that way for years. Credible women have sued for harassment and the like, he admits to much, and says crazy stuff on a regular basis.
You know as well as i that if all the guys in the room are talking trash that there's are usually one or 2 guys that are worse than the rest. And seem to mean that BS in ways that are disturbing. Trump comes across to me like one of those guys.

So, I'm going to go ahead and chalk this up to you admitting - in a roundabout sort of way - that you've said the same kind of stuff, in private, with another guy or two.

gabosaurus
10-10-2016, 09:53 PM
So, I'm going to go ahead and chalk this up to you admitting - in a roundabout sort of way - that you've said the same kind of stuff, in private, with another guy or two.

I've said stuff that is a lot worse than that. Heck, I've done stuff that bad.
BUT...
There is no taped evidence of me saying or doing anything.
And I am not running for POTUS.

Slick Willie was/is pretty dang crude, lewd and nasty. But he is not running for president.

If I were Trump, I would accept everything and play it to his advantage. I would admit more things, just so it can't be leaked.
If you are a hard core Trump supporter, you don't care if he raped small children. You are voting for Trump to keep Hillary Clinton out of office.

Elessar
10-10-2016, 10:00 PM
BUT...

If you are a hard core Trump supporter, you don't care if he raped small children. You are voting for Trump to keep Hillary Clinton out of office.

That is a pretty crude and ridiculous statement. I thought better of you, but I am still a bit new....and have read strings of your filthy
comments from the past. You never grow up or grow wiser, do you?

gabosaurus
10-10-2016, 10:23 PM
That is a pretty crude and ridiculous statement. I thought better of you, but I am still a bit new....and have read strings of your filthy
comments from the past. You never grow up or grow wiser, do you?

What I am saying is that hardcore Trump supporters will never be dissuaded from voting for him.
Trump himself once said he could shoot someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue and not lose any vote. He is right.

Little-Acorn
10-10-2016, 11:05 PM
And you know this for certain? You have factual evidence that every woman who has ever made a complaint about Trump's conduct is lying?

Geez, some of you are so buried in denial that it will be difficult for you to find the surface again.

It's not me who's in denial.

Back in the 90s, during the Clinton era, I heard from liberal after liberal that unless a person is convicted in a court of law, he didn't do it. He is innocent.

In fact, one of the liberals I heard this from, was YOU.

Why are you changing your story now, gabby? When Clinton was chasing woman (and by all accounts, harassing and even raping the), you were insisting he was innocent untile proven guilty.

Are you ready to point out a conviction in a court of law, that Trump committed whatever sexual assaults you are dreaming of?

Black Diamond
10-10-2016, 11:52 PM
BUT...
There is no taped evidence of me saying or doing anything.
And I am not running for POTUS.

Slick Willie was/is pretty dang crude, lewd and nasty. But he is not running for president.

If I were Trump, I would accept everything and play it to his advantage. I would admit more things, just so it can't be leaked.

Shut up, stupid.

sundaydriver
10-11-2016, 06:19 AM
I pretty much don't care about Trumps words on women because he acts so juvenile that words like this can be expected. I listened to Trump many years ago speak about how he does business and heard him degrade people with his hubris. I found him sleazy then and it just continues today.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-11-2016, 08:27 AM

HE LOSS NO RESPECT IN MY BOOK-BECAUSE MEN ARE OFTEN VULGAR TALKING IN PRIVATE ABOUT SEX..
Although not a good thing to do--it is reality and not uncommon- especially in this day and age.
The dem/left that champion just about every damn sexual perversion known to mankind , now suddenly claim it disqualifies him
when they defended Slick Willie for actually raping , degrading and belittling many,many women!
FFing hypocritical punks the entire lot of them.
I'd spit in the face of any man that tried to present such hypocritical crap to me face to face, as if I am so damn ignorant, as not to be able see right through it.

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to kill those who interrupt that serenity, and the wisdom to know where to bury the bodies."-Tyr

^^^^^That is in my tagline for a reason..... wise people would read and heed that warning methinks... -Tyr

Abbey Marie
10-11-2016, 08:50 AM

The dem/left that champion just about every damn sexual perversion known to mankind , now suddenly claim it disqualifies him

Leave it to our resident poet to state it perfectly!

jimnyc
10-11-2016, 08:54 AM
I wonder if Trump walked out in drag and announced he was running as a woman now and converting. And that he needs to be able to pee in the ladies room at the white house. And he better be referred to as "she", or he will sue.

Would that help him in the polls?

Abbey Marie
10-11-2016, 08:59 AM
I wonder if Trump walked out in drag and announced he was running as a woman now and converting. And that he needs to be able to pee in the ladies room at the white house. And he better be referred to as "she", or he will sue.

Would that help him in the polls?

Lol, I'm sure it would sway Bully.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-11-2016, 09:08 AM
Leave it to our resident poet to state it perfectly!

our resident poet
Thanks - :beer: :beer:
, you honor me with your sincerity and your wisdom/great civility my friend..
My father(an extremely intelligent and wise man), told we boys when we were teens, that this world and particularly our nation was heading into Hell at a breakneck speed, "so you boys had best not run along with the blinded crowd"!
I never have and I never will. Which is another reason why I had so much trouble and so damn many fights in my life--just as he warned would happened if any of us stayed on that true and just path..--Tyr

NightTrain
10-11-2016, 09:09 AM
Lol, I'm sure it would sway Bully.

I don't know... seeing that might trigger some naughty banter with his boyfriend. And that's a no-no.

Abbey Marie
10-11-2016, 09:15 AM
Thanks - :beer: :beer:
, you honor me with your sincerity and your wisdom/great civility my friend..
My father(an extremely intelligent and wise man), told we boys when we were teens, that this world and particularly our nation was heading into Hell at a breakneck speed, "so you boys had best not run along with the blinded crowd"!
I never have and I never will. Which is another reason why I had so much trouble and so damn many fights in my life--just as he warned would happened if any of us stayed on that true and just path..--Tyr

True, Tyr, if I compliment someone here, I mean it. I'm not the faux flattering type.

fj1200
10-11-2016, 09:15 AM

I'm not quite sure how that relates to some Republicans apparently looking away when Democrats also tend to look away. :dunno: Do I think he's going to engage in such behavior if he wins or has done it recently? No. But I'm not going to put positive spin on expectant, establishment type behavior; "Stars" are entitled just like the establishment is entitled.

Either way, the question is does this help him get elected?

And funny watching the obsessed and blind go after Trump and whistle in the wind and suddenly go blind about Bill Clinton and his helper.

I'm not quite sure who is blind about those two.

How many Dem women do you think read 50 Shades? Besides there is a difference between consenting and non-consenting.

That's cool, I don't care that much.

Because I prefer Trump over Hillary - and think Trump has a MUCH better chance than a weed smoking pothead at around 7% - that somehow makes me no longer a conservative.

Conservative is more what you believe and less who you'll vote for.

jimnyc
10-11-2016, 09:25 AM
Conservative is more what you believe and less who you'll vote for.

And I think I would know better than anyone what my stances are, and whether they are conservative or not. But voting for what others may disagree with, in order to save the SCOTUS, and many other things from Hillary, and yet still get quite a few other stances that are in fact conservative, if not all of them of course.... that really doesn't mean I get my conservative badge taken away, does it? Hell, for that fact, it doesn't even mean one is any less or more conservative than another. To me, it simply means that folks have a difference in opinion as to the route that may be best for our country for the next 4-8 years. Hell, even strong Dem supporters that may leave and vote for Gary Johnson - many aren't true libertarians, and many could be straight democrats that simply don't want Hillary in office. Point is, one's affiliation doesn't get altered or taken away if they want to vote a certain way in order to preserve things fpr the future - as in the SC as I mentioned, and gun rights and regulations, and whatever else the witch may want to screw up on us.

jimnyc
10-11-2016, 09:30 AM
I'm not quite sure who is blind about those two.

I've seen this here. I've seen it at other boards. I've seen it from the various GOP candidates this year. Some are so filled with hate or a bad distaste for Trump, that an inordinate amount of time was spent on attempting to push negativity about him, and many forgot other candidates were even there at times. And often now, Hillary and her criminal misdeeds are overlooked to an extent, in favor of spending time on stuff about Trump. Even now for example, SO much time is being spent on Trump and words he stated - and very little being spent on Hillary and the ongoing email saga, and other scandals.

Abbey Marie
10-11-2016, 09:32 AM
Not to mention that Social Conservatives and Economic Conservatives often bear little resemblance to each other.

fj1200
10-11-2016, 10:17 AM
Noir is not bright enough. He's just purely liberal thinking focused.

It kinda seemed to be decency focused. :confused:

revelarts
10-11-2016, 10:29 AM

Frankly, I can't remember a time since college that i've said stuff like that out loud NT.
Been around it yep, laugh/groaned at/with it at times. on a few rare occasions I've stopped it . You'd be surprised what pulling a Bible out of your pocket does for those types of conversations ...sometimes... sometimes not so much.

fj1200
10-11-2016, 10:31 AM
And I think I would know better than anyone what my stances are, and whether they are conservative or not. But voting for what others may disagree with, in order to save the SCOTUS, and many other things from Hillary, and yet still get quite a few other stances that are in fact conservative, if not all of them of course.... that really doesn't mean I get my conservative badge taken away, does it? Hell, for that fact, it doesn't even mean one is any less or more conservative than another. To me, it simply means that folks have a difference in opinion as to the route that may be best for our country for the next 4-8 years. Hell, even strong Dem supporters that may leave and vote for Gary Johnson - many aren't true libertarians, and many could be straight democrats that simply don't want Hillary in office. Point is, one's affiliation doesn't get altered or taken away if they want to vote a certain way in order to preserve things fpr the future - as in the SC as I mentioned, and gun rights and regulations, and whatever else the witch may want to screw up on us.

Generally conservatives believe in small government, pro-Constitution, freedom for individuals, etc. If you line up with those things then you're conservative. I don't want to vote for either New York liberal. ;)

fj1200
10-11-2016, 10:32 AM
I've seen this here. I've seen it at other boards. I've seen it from the various GOP candidates this year. Some are so filled with hate or a bad distaste for Trump, that an inordinate amount of time was spent on attempting to push negativity about him, and many forgot other candidates were even there at times. And often now, Hillary and her criminal misdeeds are overlooked to an extent, in favor of spending time on stuff about Trump. Even now for example, SO much time is being spent on Trump and words he stated - and very little being spent on Hillary and the ongoing email saga, and other scandals.

Surely you don't believe that has happened here. I know she sucks, I don't need a self-reinforcing daily rant to remember.

fj1200
10-11-2016, 10:34 AM
Not to mention that Social Conservatives and Economic Conservatives often bear little resemblance to each other.

Hasn't the combination of the two pretty much been the base of the Republican party for a few decades now?

jimnyc
10-11-2016, 11:06 AM
Trump's Comments: The Latest Left-Wing Hysteria

Regarding Donald Trump's private sexual comments: We are living through a national hysteria.

To understand how and why, it is necessary to understand the indispensable role hysteria plays on the left. The left is always in major crisis mode. And, in nearly every case, the crisis is either wildly exaggerated or simply false.

For example:

--Few people deny that the earth is warming. To assert that is not hysteria. What is hysteria is the left's position that carbon emissions will destroy life on Earth.

--No one denies that there are racist cops. What is hysteria is the left's claim that innocent blacks are routinely shot to death by racist cops.

--The widespread protests against the name Washington "Redskins" were pure left-wing hysteria -- ended only by the revelation through polling that the vast majority of American Indians couldn't care less about the name.

The examples are endless: from the alleged epidemic of heterosexual AIDS in America and preschool molestation scares in the '80s to the wildly exaggerated dangers of secondhand smoke and the baseless fears about electronic cigarettes.

We are regularly forced to endure a new left-wing manufactured, media-supercharged hysteria.

The latest is the tsunami of horror in reaction to Donald Trump's gross and juvenile comments made in private 11 years ago.

The tsunami of condemnation of his remarks is quintessential left-wing hysteria. That more than a few Republicans and conservatives have joined in is a testament to the power of mass media and hysteria to influence normally sensible people.

This is hysteria first and foremost because the comments were made in private. I would say the same thing if crass comments made by Hillary Clinton in private conversation had been recorded. In fact, I did. In 2000, in a Wall Street Journal column, I defended Hillary Clinton against charges that she was an anti-Semite. That year it was reported that Clinton had called Paul Fray, the manager of her husband's failed 1974 congressional campaign, a "f---ing Jew bastard."

Even the left-wing newspaper, the Guardian, reported that three people -- two witnesses and Fray -- confirmed the report.

Nevertheless, I wrote in the Journal, "I wish to defend Mrs. Clinton. I do so as a practicing Jew and a Republican. ... We must cease this moral idiocy of judging people by stray private comments."

I gave two more examples:

One was Harry Truman, who often used the word "kike" when referring to Jews. Yet, he was the Jews' greatest friend when he changed Jewish history by resisting powerful State Department opposition and recognized the State of Israel.

The other was Richard Nixon, who made anti-Jewish remarks in private conversations in the Oval Office. These were revealed on tapes he himself made of his conversations, and he was accordingly widely labeled an anti-Semite. Yet, as president, Nixon appointed the first American Jewish secretary of state and, more importantly, literally saved Israel's life with his quick airlift of military supplies during the 1973 Yom Kippur War.

As I concluded:

"It is highly misleading to probe private comments for evidence of anti-Semitism, racism, bigotry and sexism."

In addition to not taking all private comments seriously, Republicans, conservatives and independents need to ask themselves if what Trump said -- not did, but said -- in a private conversation is any way comparable to the truly awful things Hillary Clinton and her husband have done both to women and to the country.

They also need to ask themselves if it is worth giving the left the White House over such trivia.

http://townhall.com/columnists/dennisprager/2016/10/11/trumps-comments-the-latest-leftwing-hysteria-n2230598

Abbey Marie
10-11-2016, 11:13 AM
Hasn't the combination of the two pretty much been the base of the Republican party for a few decades now?

To an extent in the past, I'd agree. It was when liberal social agendas got more extreme, and activist judges started politicking from the bench, that we social conservatives started to splinter off. When exactly that happened I can't specify, but I might venture to say Roe had a lot to do with it. So, I think all this makes for a somewhat fractured R party. Dems may differ on how far to go with their pet policies, but I think they are mostly on the same page, as it were.

(Btw, I've said all along that Trump doesn't care about those issues. Which is why he was not my choice).

Black Diamond
10-11-2016, 11:35 AM
Trump's Comments: The Latest Left-Wing Hysteria

Regarding Donald Trump's private sexual comments: We are living through a national hysteria.

To understand how and why, it is necessary to understand the indispensable role hysteria plays on the left. The left is always in major crisis mode. And, in nearly every case, the crisis is either wildly exaggerated or simply false.

For example:

--Few people deny that the earth is warming. To assert that is not hysteria. What is hysteria is the left's position that carbon emissions will destroy life on Earth.

--No one denies that there are racist cops. What is hysteria is the left's claim that innocent blacks are routinely shot to death by racist cops.

--The widespread protests against the name Washington "Redskins" were pure left-wing hysteria -- ended only by the revelation through polling that the vast majority of American Indians couldn't care less about the name.

The examples are endless: from the alleged epidemic of heterosexual AIDS in America and preschool molestation scares in the '80s to the wildly exaggerated dangers of secondhand smoke and the baseless fears about electronic cigarettes.

We are regularly forced to endure a new left-wing manufactured, media-supercharged hysteria.

The latest is the tsunami of horror in reaction to Donald Trump's gross and juvenile comments made in private 11 years ago.

The tsunami of condemnation of his remarks is quintessential left-wing hysteria. That more than a few Republicans and conservatives have joined in is a testament to the power of mass media and hysteria to influence normally sensible people.

This is hysteria first and foremost because the comments were made in private. I would say the same thing if crass comments made by Hillary Clinton in private conversation had been recorded. In fact, I did. In 2000, in a Wall Street Journal column, I defended Hillary Clinton against charges that she was an anti-Semite. That year it was reported that Clinton had called Paul Fray, the manager of her husband's failed 1974 congressional campaign, a "f---ing Jew bastard."

Even the left-wing newspaper, the Guardian, reported that three people -- two witnesses and Fray -- confirmed the report.

Nevertheless, I wrote in the Journal, "I wish to defend Mrs. Clinton. I do so as a practicing Jew and a Republican. ... We must cease this moral idiocy of judging people by stray private comments."

I gave two more examples:

One was Harry Truman, who often used the word "kike" when referring to Jews. Yet, he was the Jews' greatest friend when he changed Jewish history by resisting powerful State Department opposition and recognized the State of Israel.

The other was Richard Nixon, who made anti-Jewish remarks in private conversations in the Oval Office. These were revealed on tapes he himself made of his conversations, and he was accordingly widely labeled an anti-Semite. Yet, as president, Nixon appointed the first American Jewish secretary of state and, more importantly, literally saved Israel's life with his quick airlift of military supplies during the 1973 Yom Kippur War.

As I concluded:

"It is highly misleading to probe private comments for evidence of anti-Semitism, racism, bigotry and sexism."

In addition to not taking all private comments seriously, Republicans, conservatives and independents need to ask themselves if what Trump said -- not did, but said -- in a private conversation is any way comparable to the truly awful things Hillary Clinton and her husband have done both to women and to the country.

They also need to ask themselves if it is worth giving the left the White House over such trivia.

http://townhall.com/columnists/dennisprager/2016/10/11/trumps-comments-the-latest-leftwing-hysteria-n2230598

I'll admit I share the baseless fears about e-cigs. I think down the road they will be considered nearly as dangerous as regular cigarettes. By my fear is baseless. :)

Little-Acorn
10-11-2016, 11:59 AM
Looks like the thread has pretty well gone off the rails, deviating to who thinks what about whom, did I really say that, or did I say something else, all the usual things people say when they don't want to discuss the actual topic.

Back to the subject:
In a nutshell, liberals who insisted that Bill Clinton's repeated sexual assaults and harassment didn't disqualify him from being President, are now saying that a few lewd comments by Trump DO disqualify him. Liberals, can you elaborate on this strange about-face?

NightTrain
10-11-2016, 12:01 PM
Frankly, I can't remember a time since college that i've said stuff like that out loud NT.
Been around it yep, laugh/groaned at/with it at times. on a few rare occasions I've stopped it . You'd be surprised what pulling a Bible out of your pocket does for those types of conversations ...sometimes... sometimes not so much.

Thanks for being honest, Rev.

I had faith in you. :thumb:

NightTrain
10-11-2016, 12:03 PM
Looks like the thread has pretty well gone off the rails, deviating to who thinks what about whom, did I really say that, or did I say something else, all the usual things people say when they don't want to discuss the actual topic.

Back to the subject:
In a nutshell, liberals who insisted that Bill Clinton's repeated sexual assaults and harassment didn't disqualify him from being President, are now saying that a few lewd comments by Trump DO disqualify him. Liberals, can you elaborate on this strange about-face?

You know you won't get an honest answer. In my experience, liberals don't have an honest bone in their body when it comes to defending their demi God.

NightTrain
10-11-2016, 12:18 PM
How about you, fj1200 ? Ever engage in such crude behavior with a couple of buddies?

pete311
10-11-2016, 12:23 PM
How about you, @fj1200 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=728) ? Ever engage in such crude behavior with a couple of buddies?

Let's not be PC. Trump was bragging about sexual assault. Anyone joking about sexual assault should be condemned.

NightTrain
10-11-2016, 12:26 PM
Let's not be PC. Trump was bragging about sexual assault. Anyone joking about sexual assault should be condemned.

How about you, Petey? Ever engage in crude banter with a couple of buddies about a woman out of earshot?

pete311
10-11-2016, 12:29 PM
How about you, Petey? Ever engage in crude banter with a couple of buddies about a woman out of earshot?

I've never bragged about sexual assault, no.

NightTrain
10-11-2016, 12:30 PM
I've never bragged about sexual assault, no.

No need to dance, Petey.

Have you ever made crude observations designed to get a laugh out of a buddy regarding a woman?

pete311
10-11-2016, 12:40 PM
No need to dance, Petey.

Have you ever made crude observations designed to get a laugh out of a buddy regarding a woman?

No, I would be truly embarrassed. I would question what buddies you hang out with.

NightTrain
10-11-2016, 01:10 PM
No, I would be truly embarrassed. I would question what buddies you hand out with.

Attaboy, I knew you wouldn't be honest. You've validated my assessment of your dishonesty.

Kudos! :laugh2:

pete311
10-11-2016, 01:18 PM
Attaboy, I knew you wouldn't be honest. You've validated my assessment of your dishonesty.

Kudos! :laugh2:

I'm sorry you hang out with people who accept that kind of garbage.

NightTrain
10-11-2016, 01:39 PM
I'm sorry you hang out with people who accept that kind of garbage.

Normal men? Don't feel sorry for me, Petey.

I'm happy that you and your boyfriend are very PC and have been all your lives. Red blooded males are not.

Black Diamond
10-11-2016, 01:45 PM
Normal men? Don't feel sorry for me, Petey.

I'm happy that you and your boyfriend are very PC and have been all your lives. Red blooded males are not.

His boyfriend probably tells his friends Pete can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.

fj1200
10-11-2016, 02:00 PM
To an extent in the past, I'd agree. It was when liberal social agendas got more extreme, and activist judges started politicking from the bench, that we social conservatives started to splinter off. When exactly that happened I can't specify, but I might venture to say Roe had a lot to do with it. So, I think all this makes for a somewhat fractured R party. Dems may differ on how far to go with their pet policies, but I think they are mostly on the same page, as it were.

(Btw, I've said all along that Trump doesn't care about those issues. Which is why he was not my choice).

To an extent? From Nixon's law and order, Falwell's Moral Majority, Family Values, etc. it seems they've been linked rather closely for some time. I'm not sure how you state that there is little resemblance at this late hour.

fj1200
10-11-2016, 02:03 PM
How about you, @fj1200 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=728) ? Ever engage in such crude behavior with a couple of buddies?

I have never, ever, not once, stated nor implied that as a star I have grabbing rights on women's genitalia.

jimnyc
10-11-2016, 02:07 PM

I have never, ever, not once, stated nor implied that as a star I have grabbing rights on women's genitalia.

I doubt he meant exactly. Avoid if you will, but it's obvious he's been asking the gents here whether or not they have participated in crude commentary with other guys - not whether they grabbed a woman. I believe those that dodge are those that no doubt have done so, no matter how much they may protest that they haven't.

fj1200
10-11-2016, 02:13 PM
I doubt he meant exactly. Avoid if you will, but it's obvious he's been asking the gents here whether or not they have participated in crude commentary with other guys - not whether they grabbed a woman. I believe those that dodge are those that no doubt have done so, no matter how much they may protest that they haven't.

I'm answering the relevant question. But I'm sure you two will feel exonerated no matter what my answer is.

jimnyc
10-11-2016, 02:13 PM
Suppose the high ranking commanders and generals I speak of, they're in a bar at 2am and it's just 4 guys. They share some locker room talk and filth about some women in general, and maybe even a little about some women they mutually know. Nothing abusive, but of course the lewd you would likely expect based on some action movies and such.

Now forget the Trump think ever happened. You're basing this solely on the above scenario.

How many of you are going to truly condemn these men if you later found out about their comments? Would you feel they should lose their rank in the military, and perhaps even discharged?

jimnyc
10-11-2016, 02:14 PM
I'm answering the relevant question.

While avoiding what he actually asked, and which we obviously now know the answer to. More than one way to get and see the answer.

fj1200
10-11-2016, 02:17 PM
While avoiding what he actually asked, and which we obviously now know the answer to. More than one way to get and see the answer.

I'm answering the relevant question. But I'm sure you two will feel exonerated no matter what my answer is.

I don't recall calling him out for locker room talk. I could be wrong though.

jimnyc
10-11-2016, 02:21 PM
I don't recall calling him out for locker room talk. I could be wrong though.

I have nothing whatsoever to feel exonerated about.

NightTrain
10-11-2016, 03:01 PM

You know what my question was. Have you spoken crudely about any woman with another guy(s)? No need to pretend you didn't understand the question.

So far, only two males have lied, it was expected with Petey, but with Noir I honestly didn't think he'd lie about it. I guess that would destroy any liberal cred and with the hypocrisy.

How about you, FJ? Yea or Nay?

Kathianne
10-11-2016, 04:03 PM
I have corroborate NT on this. While most men don't say the exact kind of "I grabbed her ___" type of things that Trump said, I've come to the conclusion from my workplace that you'd be surprised just how crude guys can get when in a group of just guys. And I work in an IT team in an office.

I also think that most people would be surprised just how crude their own mouth gets when they get agitated. If someone could record you 24 hours a day without your knowing, you'd be surprised just how embarrassing a clip they could play for you.

This is not to condone Trump, as most Dems would immediately accuse me of doing. It's just to say that people shouldn't be too quick to say that they've never talked crudely. They're probably just forgetting about that time that...

I'm not saying that you or anyone is condoning his behavior. I am saying pretty much what you are saying, that the extreme vulgarities that were caught on the tape, are not commonplace. Some are acting like 'to not understand that this is common behavior,' are saying that all men talk with each other about assaulting women, whether or not they would actually act upon it. I don't think so. "Did you catch the honkers?" "What a sweet piece." etc., are all demeaning to whomever is the object of the comments, but I will agree that many men and women do a version of this when young or if they never grow up.

What comes through in the tape is the 'entitlement' he is boasting about, one that he does share with Bill Clinton. If Trump's wife were running for office, her enabling would be fair game, she's not. Hillary is, thus she IS fair game.

fj1200
10-12-2016, 10:39 AM
You know what my question was. Have you spoken crudely about any woman with another guy(s)? No need to pretend you didn't understand the question.

So far, only two males have lied, it was expected with Petey, but with Noir I honestly didn't think he'd lie about it. I guess that would destroy any liberal cred and with the hypocrisy.

How about you, FJ? Yea or Nay?

I fully understood the question but if you ask the wrong question it doesn't matter what the answer is. You are firmly in the same denial camp that clinton supporters were 20 years ago when they asserted that impeachment was about sex and not suborning perjury, etc. by stating that this is about "locker room talk" and nothing else. That's great company that I prefer not to be in.

To appease your simplistic question; I claim no sainthood and hopefully when I'm 59 I'll know better than others. Not that it matters, you've made up your mind and will be the sole judge of others.

fj1200
10-12-2016, 10:51 AM
Suppose the high ranking commanders and generals I speak of, they're in a bar at 2am and it's just 4 guys. They share some locker room talk and filth about some women in general, and maybe even a little about some women they mutually know. Nothing abusive, but of course the lewd you would likely expect based on some action movies and such.

Per usual your scenario does not fit the facts.

Anonymous high ranking commander: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —
I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

I think he admitted to violating the militaries code of conduct. I could be wrong about that though.

Anonymous high ranking commander: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re an anonymous high ranking commander, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Anonymous high ranking general: Whatever you want.

Anonymous high ranking commander: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

What comes through in the tape is the 'entitlement' he is boasting about, one that he does share with Bill Clinton.

Bam!

NightTrain
10-12-2016, 11:15 AM
I fully understood the question but if you ask the wrong question it doesn't matter what the answer is. You are firmly in the same denial camp that clinton supporters were 20 years ago when they asserted that impeachment was about sex and not suborning perjury, etc. by stating that this is about "locker room talk" and nothing else. That's great company that I prefer not to be in.

To appease your simplistic question; I claim no sainthood and hopefully when I'm 59 I'll know better than others. Not that it matters, you've made up your mind and will be the sole judge of others.

My point was to call out the hypocrisy and to say that every male has said stupid & crude things regarding a woman simply to get a laugh out of another male present. Glass houses and all that. Got your rocks ready?

FWIW, I figured you'd be honest as well, after you did your mandatory side-shuffle.

fj1200
10-12-2016, 11:19 AM
My point was to call out the hypocrisy and to say that every male has said stupid & crude things regarding a woman simply to get a laugh out of another male present. Glass houses and all that. Got your rocks ready?

FWIW, I figured you'd be honest as well, after you did your mandatory side-shuffle.

What side shuffle? You asked a dumb question irrelevant to the point IMO. But I guess if I were a hypocrite I would have been decrying his "locker room talk" while asserting not engaging in same. bjc and trump suck for exactly the same reason as it pertains to this thread.

NightTrain
10-12-2016, 11:20 AM
What side shuffle? You asked a dumb question irrelevant to the point IMO. But I guess if I were a hypocrite I would have been decrying his "locker room talk" while asserting not engaging in same. bjc and trump suck for exactly the same reason as it pertains to this thread.

Billy Bob has raped multiple women and perjured himself, earning a disbarment and impeachment. What did Trump do, again?

fj1200
10-12-2016, 11:32 AM
Billy Bob has raped multiple women and perjured himself, earning a disbarment and impeachment. What did Trump do, again?

Many of the same things it seems including having an establishment mentality as it relates to women.

jimnyc
10-12-2016, 12:49 PM
Per usual your scenario does not fit the facts.

This is why you often get ignored, and will now get ignored even more so. No need to waste my time typing for the likes of you. I gave it another whirl, won't happen again. I'll lead by the example I tell others to do.

pete311
10-12-2016, 01:03 PM
Again the level of zealous defense of Trumps bragging of sexual assault is astonishing. You either condemn it or you condone it. The facts matter not what anyone else does. This is not relative. It's absolute. I thought this place was full of Christians.

jimnyc
10-12-2016, 01:24 PM
Again the level of zealous defense of Trumps bragging of sexual assault is astonishing. You either condemn it or you condone it. The facts matter not what anyone else does. This is not relative. It's absolute. I thought this place was full of Christians.

Kinda like how many of us feel about those willing to vote for a career criminal who has been corrupt in government since she's first laid eyes on it. I'll take the guy who talks like an asshole over the person who has already harmed our country in many ways, and wants to continue.

pete311
10-12-2016, 01:41 PM
Kinda like how many of us feel about those willing to vote for a career criminal who has been corrupt in government since she's first laid eyes on it. I'll take the guy who talks like an asshole over the person who has already harmed our country in many ways, and wants to continue.

See, you just can't help it. For once stop playing politics and simple condemn it.

jimnyc
10-12-2016, 02:08 PM
See, you just can't help it. For once stop playing politics and simple condemn it.

I was likely the first Trump supporter here to condemn his words. There is no way to support them, other than maybe time and expectation of privacy. But no way in hell to support the words, only can condemn them as 100% wrong. Why do you say I can't help it? I've stated a few times now that they were 100% wrong. Can you not post with a bunch of people without seeing them all as identical?

That's not "playing". I still think he's a better choice between him and Hillary, by far. Some filthy disgusting words don't even come close to a careers worth of actions.

NightTrain
10-12-2016, 02:18 PM
Many of the same things it seems including having an establishment mentality as it relates to women.

You mean talking the same way that you have? Interesting.

jimnyc
10-12-2016, 02:26 PM

Just so you know, your point was more than made, even if some don't have the cajones to fully admit so, or then make various excuses. MANY of us have spoken like Trump, even if not to that bad of a level. Does that excuse his words? Of course not! But it puts it into perspective. Most men are pigs and assholes, and when we are alone together and chatting we say shitty things! Granted, we aren't running for president, but neither was he in 2005.

But Obama has talked niggers and bitches. Hillary has degraded people that have worked for her, and more. McCain is supposedly a pig when chatting. Bill Clinton. <--- Do I need to say more?

NONE of it makes it somehow better or OK. But the majority jumping on him and acting holier than thou - hypocrites. But yes, there are also many that simply don't do so. Then the ladies that I know haven't. I would never speak like such in front of a woman. According to Noir this means I am still as bad towards them. :rolleyes:

While we expect our presidents to be above and beyond - Trump spoke more like a lot of red blooded American males - and got busted for doing so.

Abbey Marie
10-12-2016, 02:30 PM
I'm for people knowing exactly for whom they are voting when they pull that lever. To that end, I'd like to see a couple of videos in the voting booth while we vote. One can be this recent video of Trump saying naughty and creepy things about women. Another one showing a partial-birth abortion in graphic detail. Maybe throw in third, of Ambassador Stevens being tortured and murdered while Hillary does nothing.

This villification of Trump over "words" while Hillary is the other realistic choice is beyond stupid at this point.

Abbey Marie
10-12-2016, 02:33 PM
Oh, and btw, Al Gore has been accused of sexual assault by no less than 3 women. Those randy Dems bring hypocrisy to new unheard-of levels.

Kathianne
10-12-2016, 02:38 PM
Oh, and btw, Al Gore has been accused of sexual assault by no less than 3 women. Those randy Dems bring hypocrisy to new unheard-of levels.

I have no doubt that many members of Congress and more than a few presidents/presidential hopefuls have done very bad things to women or been accused of doing very bad things.

I wouldn't support them if I knew it. To some degree I think Hillary's enabling really should be enough baggage to have kept her from office, but alas. Notice though, that alone wouldn't be the worst of it and still, here we are.

As long as folks say it's 'alright' it will remain so.

jimnyc
10-12-2016, 02:45 PM

It's almost as if it's a lost cause to question the democrats and their lack of condemnation towards Bill and Al and others... They simply don't care, and that's seemingly a fact. Some say that Trump can do anything and his supporters will still stand by him. Let's see, he started running as a politician last year - and folks have looked past things he SAID, and then some look past things he SAID many years ago. And this pisses off the left.

The left. The left who support Hillary since the early 90's at a minimum. A national security risk is A-ok. Lying to congress is ok. Lying to the FBI is ok. Lying to the American people is ok. Stealing and vandalizing the WH is ok. Lying about Benghazi is ok. Lying to the Mom of a fallen Benghazi, all ok. Lying about sniper fire in Kosovo, ok as well. Deny the death squad, but where there is smoke there is fire. How many folks died that were against the Clintons? Don't forget the Whitewater scandal. Vince Foster. Clinton Foundation pay for play. Wow, that's just in my fried brains top of my head memory. Can't imagine how long the list would be if I did a search.

Yup, but those bad words. :rolleyes:

pete311
10-12-2016, 02:53 PM
That's not "playing". I still think he's a better choice between him and Hillary, by far. Some filthy disgusting words don't even come close to a careers worth of actions.

Trump is just words, mmmhmmmm
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/10/09/trumps-lawsuits-include-20-involving-allegations-mistreating-women-president-republican/91832012/

Also did you miss my post where he walked in on 15 year old naked at his pageant?

jimnyc
10-12-2016, 02:55 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/10/09/trumps-lawsuits-include-20-involving-allegations-mistreating-women-president-republican/91832012/

Also did you miss my post where he walked in on 15 year old naked at his pageant?

Nope, didn't miss it. His stuff with women is 100% wrong, but not even remotely in the same universe as a scandal ridden candidate who purposely puts the nation at risk, and then lies to the congress, FBI and American people about it. And that's just one. We could go on for days with her illegal behavior and scandals.

NightTrain
10-12-2016, 02:55 PM

Did you miss the hundreds of posts regarding how Hillary covered up actual rapes and then wrecked the victims?

Or left our overseas personnel to die at Benghazi?

Or created ISIS?

jimnyc
10-12-2016, 02:57 PM
Did you miss the hundreds of posts regarding how Hillary covered up actual rapes and then wrecked the victims?

Or left our overseas personnel to die at Benghazi?

Or created ISIS?

The left doesn't care, nor does Pete. He admits as much when he says that half of our nation is irredeemable and such. He cares more about criminal actions and taking a chance of putting our nation in danger. NONE of that stuff, not even dead soldiers or an ambassador would have anyone on the left even bat an eye.

pete311
10-12-2016, 03:20 PM
The left doesn't care, nor does Pete. He admits as much when he says that half of our nation is irredeemable and such. He cares more about criminal actions and taking a chance of putting our nation in danger. NONE of that stuff, not even dead soldiers or an ambassador would have anyone on the left even bat an eye.

This is how terrible I and most of the country think Trump is. Hillary is better than little Hitler. Yes.

Kathianne
10-12-2016, 03:21 PM
It's probably just me, but seems that both sides are arguing that the other guy is worse and the other side isn't holding them accountable.

I think they are both terrible.

I might give Hillary an edge on being bad, simply because she was '1 of the get 2' during Bill's terms. She helped lead to the awful culture that we are now dealing with.

pete311
10-12-2016, 03:22 PM
It's probably just me, but seems that both sides are arguing that the other guy is worse

Till the end of time.

Elessar
10-12-2016, 06:32 PM
This is how terrible I and most of the country think Trump is. Hillary is better than little Hitler. Yes.

Little Hitler...amusing.

Hillary's tactics are Hitler. Ignore her past behaviors and that of her spouse, and let
a continuation of a strict socialist government to blossom.

fj1200
10-13-2016, 10:51 AM
This is why you often get ignored, and will now get ignored even more so. No need to waste my time typing for the likes of you. I gave it another whirl, won't happen again. I'll lead by the example I tell others to do.

I'm sorry that you didn't like the fact and truth that I laid down. :)

fj1200
10-13-2016, 10:57 AM

No. I clearly stated that I have not made expectant/establishment type comments about women; Which is the point of course.

Just so you know, your point was more than made, even if some don't have the cajones to fully admit so, or then make various excuses.

As I alluded to before it doesn't matter what your point is if you ask the wrong question.

NightTrain
10-13-2016, 11:46 AM
No. I clearly stated that I have not made expectant/establishment type comments about women; Which is the point of course.

Whatever that means.

Have you made crude derogatory remarks regarding a woman with a buddy or two?

fj1200
10-13-2016, 12:23 PM
Whatever that means.

Have you made crude derogatory remarks regarding a woman with a buddy or two?

It means this:

But of course that doesn't matter to your denial narrative. :)

NightTrain
10-13-2016, 12:24 PM
It means this:

But of course that doesn't matter to your denial narrative. :)

Awesome!

Now answer the question, if you please.

fj1200
10-13-2016, 12:25 PM
A question to any from-the-beginning trump supporters; would these revelations have been enough to withdraw support during the primaries or prior to the convention?

fj1200
10-13-2016, 12:25 PM
Awesome!

Now answer the question, if you please.

I already answered your question. Irrelevant though it was. Assuming you understood the answer that I just provided and how it relates to the issue.

NightTrain
10-13-2016, 12:31 PM
I already answered your question. Irrelevant though it was. Assuming you understood the answer that I just provided and how it relates to the issue.

You know, FJ, your failure to answer a simple question has forced me to relegate you to troll status.

And to think I stood up for you countless times over the years - my judgement was clearly misguided.

Adios.

fj1200
10-13-2016, 12:40 PM
By definition a troll is not someone who doesn't buy into your weak logic.

You know, FJ, your failure to answer a simple question has forced me to relegate you to troll status.

And to think I stood up for you countless times over the years - my judgement was clearly misguided.

Adios.

I answered your simplistic question...

and you acknowledged I answered your simplistic question.

I never disqualified him for his locker room talk. I disqualified him for many other things months ago.

NightTrain
10-13-2016, 12:42 PM
By definition a troll is not someone who doesn't buy into your weak logic.

I answered your simplistic question...

and you acknowledged I answered your simplistic question.

I never disqualified him for his locker room talk. I disqualified him for many other things months ago.

You can shove your 'simplistic' bullshit right up your ass.

Pro-Tip : Answer a straightforward question sometime without your useless semantic shuffle. People will respect you in the morning.

fj1200
10-13-2016, 12:47 PM

Pro-Tip : Answer a straightforward question sometime without your useless semantic shuffle. People will respect you in the morning.

Interesting way to admit you were wrong. A pro-tip for you is to never buy into a faulty premise when discussing issues at a higher level. :)

jimnyc
10-13-2016, 01:19 PM

Adios.

Rep worthy and given!! True 'dat!!

But I'll be the first to admit, I may turn into a bitch if my chosen candidate couldn't fill a classroom and the person I hate is bringing in record numbers. Less than 7% has got to sting, so some will lash out as a result, or troll.

jimnyc
10-13-2016, 01:20 PM

Some think they are better than others, but then prove to others that they are not. Odd how that works out in the end! :)

fj1200
10-14-2016, 09:56 AM
Rep worthy and given!! True 'dat!!

So let me get this straight...

This is why you often get ignored, and will now get ignored even more so.

You're ignoring me because you didn't like me posting a hypothetical right after you posed a hypothetical... :confused:

Adios.

And you're ignoring me because I hadn't answered a question that I had already answered... :confused:

Seems to me I may not be the only problem here considering I've been posting pretty much the same way from the beginning IMO.

fj1200
10-14-2016, 09:58 AM
Some think they are better than others, but then prove to others that they are not. Odd how that works out in the end! :)

Who think's that they're better than others?

jimnyc
10-14-2016, 10:27 AM
Per usual

So let me get this straight...

You're ignoring me because you didn't like me posting a hypothetical right after you posed a hypothetical... :confused:.

Nope. Tired of your trying to imply someone always does this, or that. You can stick your 'per usual' up your ass.

fj1200
10-17-2016, 01:24 PM
Nope. Tired of your trying to imply someone always does this, or that. You can stick your 'per usual' up your ass.

Wow, I never realized the power of the written word over the interwebs. :unsure:

jimnyc
10-17-2016, 01:28 PM
Wow, I never realized the power of the written word over the interwebs. :unsure:

Not powerful, just lame and tiresome. Not worthy of replying to "normal" stuff anymore, as all one gets is short one sentence BS and/or snippy BS like above. Sorry if me saying you ain't worth my time makes you feel powerful - you're not.

fj1200
10-17-2016, 01:42 PM
Not powerful, just lame and tiresome. Not worthy of replying to "normal" stuff anymore, as all one gets is short one sentence BS and/or snippy BS like above. Sorry if me saying you ain't worth my time makes you feel powerful - you're not.

Not saying that at all. I'll be glad to have an in depth conversation at any time just like I was when discussing free trade then all of a sudden nobody was discussing free trade. :unsure: Have a fine afternoon.