PDA

View Full Version : Trump bullying?

jimnyc
10-10-2016, 01:31 PM
At least hit him for things he actually does. Now idiots want to accuse him of bullying, because of his "stance" at last nights debate. He stood, and looked at her while she spoke. And now some liberals are crying and accusing him of bullying for doing so.

Maybe they should have offered "safe spaces" for some of those too frightened to watch.

We have turned into a country of political correctness and millions of little babies.

Abbey Marie
10-10-2016, 01:32 PM
If Hillary is skeered, she can withdraw any time

jimnyc
10-10-2016, 01:35 PM

I honestly don't even think it was much her, as it was her supporters and other whiners that don't like Trump.

Bilgerat
10-10-2016, 01:54 PM
If you want to play with the "Big Boys", man the frack up.

http://imgc.allpostersimages.com/images/P-488-488-90/15/1542/LHQBD00Z/posters/5-charge-for-whining.jpg

Elessar
10-10-2016, 02:00 PM
At least hit him for things he actually does. Now idiots want to accuse him of bullying, because of his "stance" at last nights debate. He stood, and looked at her while she spoke. And now some liberals are crying and accusing him of bullying for doing so.

Maybe they should have offered "safe spaces" for some of those too frightened to watch.

We have turned into a country of political correctness and millions of little babies.

He has an intimidating glare, but it is certainly not bullying.

liberals (lower case L on purpose) are weak and chicken-shit if people do not kiss their ass.

Abbey Marie
10-10-2016, 03:16 PM
If her idiot supporters are worried that that was bullying against poor delicate Hillary, how do they think she will handle world leaders?

Will she just say to Putin, "Hey, you were mean to me, and it's scary!"

Black Diamond
10-10-2016, 03:24 PM
Either he bullies or he gets crushed by Hillary and the moderators. I'd rather he bully. If she can't take bullying from Trump, try Putin or Iranian mullahs. They're not sexist at all.

Abbey Marie
10-10-2016, 03:29 PM
Either he bullies or he gets crushed by Hillary and the moderators. I'd rather he bully. If she can't take bullying from Trump, try Putin or Iranian mullahs. They're not sexist at all.

Yeah, like Trump said, it was 3 against 1 last night. He wasn't the bully- he was the victim, and he fought back.

Kathianne
10-10-2016, 04:48 PM
Yeah, like Trump said, it was 3 against 1 last night. He wasn't the bully- he was the victim, and he fought back.

That's what I saw and it's the reason I said he did quite good last night. Shocked me, but he did after the first 1/2 hour or so-that was just creepy.

pete311
10-10-2016, 07:20 PM
Trump interrupted and whined the entire debate. Did not look presidential.

jimnyc
10-10-2016, 07:28 PM

Did he scare you with his stance too Pete? I think he did just fine, as do most others, including much of the liberal media. Whatever you think he was last night, she was worse.

Bilgerat
10-10-2016, 07:30 PM

Did he scare you Skippy?

Your "safe space" would be to turn off the TV and hide under your covers :laugh:

pete311
10-10-2016, 07:32 PM
Did he scare you with his stance too Pete? I think he did just fine, as do most others, including much of the liberal media. Whatever you think he was last night, she was worse.

I don't care about his stance, but he whined, interrupted and talked over Hillary all the time. I don't see how that is winning.

jimnyc
10-10-2016, 07:35 PM
I don't care about his stance, but he whined, interrupted and talked over Hillary all the time. I don't see how that is winning.

Because all she did was further help him expose what a career scandal ridden liar she is.

pete311
10-10-2016, 07:38 PM
Because all she did was further help him expose what a career scandal ridden liar she is.

You can do that without doing the above. Makes him look unskilled and uncontrolled.

Abbey Marie
10-10-2016, 07:41 PM

Did you happen to watch Biden in his debate with Paul Ryan 4 years ago? He was out of control sniping and talking over Ryan the whole debate. The media declared him the winner by a landslide. Double standard is the only standard libs have.

jimnyc
10-10-2016, 07:42 PM
You can do that without doing the above. Makes him look unskilled and uncontrolled.

It was the moderators who asked the awful questions all night, all he did was answer. And of course he interrupted a lot, they kept giving her more time and they kept cutting him off. I'm not saying he was presidential perfection, but I also saw the way the debate was ran - and he STILL beat her.

pete311
10-10-2016, 07:46 PM
Did you happen to watch Biden in his debate with Paul Ryan 4 years ago? He was out of control sniping and talking over Ryan the whole debate. The media declared him the winner by a landslide. Double standard is the only standard libs have.

I would think the same of Biden.

It was the moderators who asked the awful questions all night, all he did was answer. And of course he interrupted a lot, they kept giving her more time and they kept cutting him off. I'm not saying he was presidential perfection, but I also saw the way the debate was ran - and he STILL beat her.

Who won is dependent on who you're voting for and what publishers you read.

Abbey Marie
10-10-2016, 07:48 PM

Then you are backing the wrong people. They have no problem with it, as long as they are the ones doing it.

pete311
10-10-2016, 07:49 PM
Then you are backing the wrong people. They have no problem with it, as long as they are the ones doing it.

I don't remember seeing Biden on stage. I am not backing him.

Abbey Marie
10-10-2016, 07:50 PM
I don't remember seeing Biden on stage. I am not backing him.

Obama, Hillary, Biden, pete311, all share the same philosophies.

jimnyc
10-10-2016, 07:58 PM

Hell, even MSNBC gave it to Trump. Most legit news organizations I looked at gave it to Trump. But I really don't need a scorecard, or an online poll to decide, nor do you. Fact is though, she was damaged last night, and damaged good. Trump was damaged going in and lost no ground.

pete311
10-10-2016, 08:24 PM
Obama, Hillary, Biden, pete311, all share the same philosophies.

Apparently not the same debate style and that this thread is about

pete311
10-10-2016, 08:25 PM
Hell, even MSNBC gave it to Trump. Most legit news organizations I looked at gave it to Trump. But I really don't need a scorecard, or an online poll to decide, nor do you. Fact is though, she was damaged last night, and damaged good. Trump was damaged going in and lost no ground.

You'd see general polls move in Trump's favor. This site has aggregates of most of the big polls. Hillary is sweeping.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/

jimnyc
10-10-2016, 08:31 PM
You'd see general polls move in Trump's favor. This site has aggregates of most of the big polls. Hillary is sweeping.

I agree she has a very large lead, and I post those aggregate polls all the time to be fair.

But I said most places say he won the debate, not that he is winning in the polls for the presidential race. He's being thoroughly dominated in that department. But if he has any hope in hell whatsoever, he needed to win last nights debate, which he did.

And as far as polls being reflective of the debate, MUCH too early. You won't see that for a minimum of a few more days, and most polls won't reflect the debate until next weekend.

jimnyc
10-10-2016, 08:33 PM

Btw, as a reference, Hillary got that huge bump today because of the Trump comments fallout, which was last week sometime. Depends on which poll is taken when, and then the aggregate adds them up. But you'll never see sweeping changes in polls the very next day.

Elessar
10-10-2016, 09:31 PM

Hillary kept up with her scripted lies and exaggerations, Pete.

Elessar
10-10-2016, 09:33 PM

Ahhh...not a typical politician kissing ass. Is that the problem?

Elessar
10-10-2016, 09:38 PM

Your publishers are limited.....narrow-minded with only one mind-set...
liberal domination and RULE.

You do NOT rule a democratic republic. You lead it, something the libs have lost sight of.
Minority rules is the libs mantra. Majority Rules is in our founding documents. Try Google.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-10-2016, 09:38 PM

That piece of shit has the devil in her pocket--she aint askeered of nobody. ;)

She is however, just a conniving bitch and not a very bright one at that IMHO.
Were it not for the CLINTON MACHINE, MAINSTREAM MEDIA -- SHE BE JUST ANOTHER USELESS PIECE OF SHIT STAINING THIS WORLD AND TAKING UP SPACE.
AS IT IS, SHE IS A HERO TO MORONS, FOOLS, AND BLIND JACKASSES..-TYR

Black Diamond
10-10-2016, 09:43 PM
That piece of shit has the devil in her pocket--she aint askeered of nobody. ;)

She is however, just a conniving bitch and not a very bright one at that IMHO.
Were it not for the CLINTON MACHINE, MAINSTREAM MEDIA -- SHE BE JUST ANOTHER USELESS PIECE OF SHIT STAINING THIS WORLD AND TAKING UP SPACE.
AS IT IS, SHE IS A HERO TO MORONS, FOOLS, AND BLIND JACKASSES..-TYR
She IS the devil.