PDA

View Full Version : Coffee lovers will appreciate this

gabosaurus
10-10-2016, 07:47 PM
My husband was at a conference in the Bay Area this weekend. He and one of his associates stopped at a donut place to pick up an order they had called him.
The woman ahead of them in line ordered coffee and was told they were out, but were brewing some more. She went into a tirade, stating that she was in a hurry and needed her coffee RIGHT THEN! The poor employee working the counter could do nothing but sit there while this crazy woman exploded. Fortunately, she left before killing anyone.

The story made me wonder how many DP members could place themselves in this woman's shoes. :cool:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ub830v0Z2Qo/UdYbOUHxpCI/AAAAAAAAAKA/oW0fTyhf5yU/s694/coffee.png

Kathianne
10-10-2016, 07:51 PM
I love my coffee, but do not leave the first cup in the morning to anyone but myself. I've left my home sick to prevent running out of those aromatic beans!

sundaydriver
10-11-2016, 06:24 AM
I haven't had a really, really good cup of coffee since we were in the Blue Mountain of Jamaica in February. Time to hit the new Coffee Roaster shop in town to see what they have.

crin63
10-11-2016, 08:47 AM
I never leave home without coffee. I can't find coffee that I like better than mine. Hot brewed coffee is ready when I get up in the morning. Cold brew coffee is waiting to fill my 24oz to-go cup. Thermos is at the ready for longer days requiring extra cold brew. I'm up to 4 different cold brews including a decaf for one of my friends.

jimnyc
10-11-2016, 08:52 AM
I've analyzed and timed this for reference purposes. I have exactly 19 minutes after waking up to start drinking coffee, before I start punching people in their faces.

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/boxing/boxing-gloves-smiley-emoticon.gif

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-11-2016, 08:56 AM
I love my coffee, but do not leave the first cup in the morning to anyone but myself. I've left my home sick to prevent running out of those aromatic beans!

Not me, WHEN I MAKE MORNING COFFEE, I ALWAYS GIVE THE FIRST CUP OF COFFEE TO MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE--(SCARED NOT TO;))
AS SHE LOVES COFFEE FAR MORE THAN I....
And even with that generous giving act--she complains that I MAKE IT TOO STRONG.. :laugh:
Women-- no man truly understands them but wise men give them respect and know they are the true shining jewels in our lives..-Tyr