PDA

View Full Version : ‘Unbelievable’ Level of Collusion between Clinton and DOJ

jimnyc
10-11-2016, 04:26 PM
Just more proof, and even worse when the DOJ is communicating with them. Many believed the fix was in to ensure she saw no charges, and the proof just continues to add up.

-----

Trump Camp: ‘Unbelievable’ Level of Collusion between Clinton and DOJ on Email Investigation

Donald Trump reacted to news that Hillary Clinton’s campaign communicated with the Department of Justice (DOJ) during the department’s investigation and litigation into her use of a private email server, which was recently revealed by WikiLeaks.

“Wow. Unbelievable,” Trump posted on Twitter after an email revealed Clinton’s spokesman Brian Fallon communicating with the DOJ in May.

(Tom Winter on Twitter - https://twitter.com/Tom_Winter/status/785845815373856768/photo/1 )

NEW: Hacked e-mails from Wikileaks appear to show Clinton campaign spokesman in touch with DOJ officials regarding e-mail litigation:

https://i.imgur.com/tPewUab.jpg

Trump’s campaign also released a statement reacting to the email. Trump’s senior communications advisor Jason Miller stated:

Today’s report that Clinton’s campaign was in communication with the Obama Department of Justice on the email investigation shows a level of collusion which calls into question the entire investigation into her private server. The Department of Justice must release all communications with the Clinton campaign and her allies as soon as possible in order to definitively prove their investigation was completely above board.

Rest here - http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/11/trump-camp-unbelievable-level-collusion-clinton-doj/

Elessar
10-11-2016, 07:26 PM
I'm not shocked.

I've said all along she is guilty as sin over this issue.

CSM
10-12-2016, 05:55 AM
Trump keeps on insisting the system is rigged. Maybe, just maybe, he is right.

Kathianne
10-12-2016, 06:09 AM
Trump keeps on insisting the system is rigged. Maybe, just maybe, he is right.

I've no doubt that 'voter fraud' exists, I think that video makes it quite clear. For the most part, any significant fraud is really only available in larger cities. With that said, it becomes significant in national elections when they are very close such as 2000.

Bottom line, one bandwagon that has never been embraced the way I think it should be is a demand for the return of paper ballots.

Also voter ID is imperative, motor voter needs to be abolished. Early voting should also be done away with and mail ins should be restricted to military and individuals who present documentation that they will be out of state on the date of the elections.

IOW, should return to 30 years ago, with addition of Voter ID.

CSM
10-12-2016, 07:44 AM
I've no doubt that 'voter fraud' exists, I think that video makes it quite clear. For the most part, any significant fraud is really only available in larger cities. With that said, it becomes significant in national elections when they are very close such as 2000.

Bottom line, one bandwagon that has never been embraced the way I think it should be is a demand for the return of paper ballots.

Also voter ID is imperative, motor voter needs to be abolished. Early voting should also be done away with and mail ins should be restricted to military and individuals who present documentation that they will be out of state on the date of the elections.

IOW, should return to 30 years ago, with addition of Voter ID.

Hmmm....maybe we need the UN to come in and monitor the elections.....HAHAHAHAHA