PDA

View Full Version : Hillary's first disaster

jimnyc
10-12-2016, 02:17 PM
I'm not giving up, just being realistic about things, she is going to win. With that said, life goes on and we need to deal with it. We know there are certain things she will try to do, and we hope she fails, and then get her out in 4 years. But she'll definitely do some damage. What will be first on her agenda?

1) The SC. This will be first, we will see at least one new SC justice.
2) What will she try with guns, and will there be a defense. Can she do anything with an executive order (you know, those things Bullypulpit lost his lunch over with GWB, and then went silent for 8 years of Obama doing so).
3) Illegal immigration. I think we'll see the end of any surge to help with this problem. She'll open the borders even more
4) Refugees. They are all great folks, every last one of them, no need to vet. Just cross your fingers and hope.

Kathianne
10-12-2016, 02:41 PM
I'm not giving up, just being realistic about things, she is going to win. With that said, life goes on and we need to deal with it. We know there are certain things she will try to do, and we hope she fails, and then get her out in 4 years. But she'll definitely do some damage. What will be first on her agenda?

2) What will she try with guns, and will there be a defense. Can she do anything with an executive order (you know, those things Bullypulpit lost his lunch over with GWB, and then went silent for 8 years of Obama doing so).
3) Illegal immigration. I think we'll see the end of any surge to help with this problem. She'll open the borders even more
4) Refugees. They are all great folks, every last one of them, no need to vet. Just cross your fingers and hope.

Perhaps she will win. With this year, I'm not making predictions. I do wonder though how better or worse it will be with Democrat Senate and possibly the House now?

jimnyc
10-12-2016, 02:48 PM
Perhaps she will win. With this year, I'm not making predictions. I do wonder though how better or worse it will be with Democrat Senate and possibly the House now?

I think we can survive that, we've seen it, even not to far back. But Hillary on TOP of that, helping them? Yikes. But since it IS her, it would be nice to hold a majority to help as much as humanly possible.

Abbey Marie
10-12-2016, 03:10 PM

Re: Number1- if no Conservative justice steps down, watch out for him to mysteriously die from some ailment he never knew he had, or from an "accident".

Kathianne
10-12-2016, 03:18 PM
I think we can survive that, we've seen it, even not to far back. But Hillary on TOP of that, helping them? Yikes. But since it IS her, it would be nice to hold a majority to help as much as humanly possible.

Ok, so you don't think that having R's in house or senate make a difference? What about for Trump, would a turnover from R to D in Congress make a difference?

jimnyc
10-12-2016, 03:42 PM
Ok, so you don't think that having R's in house or senate make a difference? What about for Trump, would a turnover from R to D in Congress make a difference?

Whoa, whoa! I never said anywhere it didn't make a difference. I said we can survive it. As bad as that sounds, nothing sounds worse than "president hillary clinton".

Kathianne
10-12-2016, 03:51 PM
Whoa, whoa! I never said anywhere it didn't make a difference. I said we can survive it. As bad as that sounds, nothing sounds worse than "president hillary clinton".

First scenario, Clinton with current Congress will have a problem with the most extreme nominations. Many calls for investigations, special prosecutors and threaten impeachment. Without the current Congress, well we know how that turns out.

Second scenario: Trump wins with Democrat Congress, certainly would help tv ratings, well I guess with either Congress. Unless he went with his liberal takes, say more entitlements, expanding current entitlements, single payer healthcare, they'd block whenever possible. With current Congress, he'd get reasonable SCOTUS nominations through no problem. They would provide a check though if he goes more liberal than some think he might.