PDA

View Full Version : Bullypulpit - executive orders

jimnyc
10-12-2016, 02:31 PM
Hey, bullypulpit - remember how you used to go absolutely nuts and berzerkos over GWB and his use of executive orders? Oh yeah, I'm sure many of us do!!

So what happened? Did you suddenly fall in love with them somehow in 2008?

jimnyc
10-15-2016, 07:13 AM
bullypulpit

I know you get notified, just as you did with the prior post. Come take your medicine - and let us hear your lies and excuses!! :lol:

gabosaurus
10-15-2016, 10:09 AM
Obama has issued fewer executive orders than GW Bush.

http://cdn0.dailydot.com/uploaded/images/original/2016/6/2/executive_order_infograph.jpg

jimnyc
10-15-2016, 10:15 AM
And your point? This isn't anything about numbers - but rather about someone who has an issue with them in general. And if one has an issue with them in general, one would think you would hear complaints about them - regardless of who issued them.

Obama has time left and is nearing GWB - the man that Bully was OBSESSED with when it came to complaining about executive orders. But not a peep about a single one of the 242 by Obama. Odd is all.

But at least thanks for pointing out just how many of them have been ignored by Bully - and MANY on the left who lost their lunches over the same while GWB was in office.

gabosaurus
10-15-2016, 10:25 AM
I lost my lunch about many things that GW Bush did. Same as many liberals did.
I am sure conservatives feel the same way about Obama.

The difference is, I am no longer angry about it. The passage of time and a lot of good meds will do that for you. :cool:

jimnyc
10-15-2016, 10:31 AM

The difference is, I am no longer angry about it. The passage of time and a lot of good meds will do that for you. :cool:

And having someone in office that can do as they please with things like executive orders, and then therefore it's aok and not bothersome. Things don't bother you as much because you're a liberal piece of shit who is a partisan hack and ignores scandals from Obama and Hillary.

gabosaurus
10-15-2016, 10:38 AM
And having someone in office that can do as they please with things like executive orders, and then therefore it's aok and not bothersome. Things don't bother you as much because you're a liberal piece of shit who is a partisan hack and ignores scandals from Obama and Hillary.

Scandals are everywhere. Hillary has them. Trump has them.
To me, the election is not about Trump or Hillary Clinton. It's about the Supreme Court. If I want a liberal majority in the SCOTUS, I have to vote for Hillary.

jimnyc
10-15-2016, 10:41 AM
To me, the election is not about Trump or Hillary Clinton. It's about the Supreme Court. If I want a liberal majority in the SCOTUS, I have to vote for Hillary.

See, this is how liberals work, they wiggle and weasel out of things, always.

WTF does this thread have to do with the election? This is about the executive orders of the past 8 years, and you schmucks ignoring them. But go ahead and change the subject, this is nothing new to a single soul here anyway. Idiot.

aboutime
10-16-2016, 08:27 PM

Though you are NOT smart enough to understand it, or grasp the reality of your vote for Hillary. Most of us take your Liberalism as a vote for the DESTRUCTION, and the END of the United States of America.

What a wonderful legacy you are hoping for...for your daughter gabby. And you have always claimed to be so much smarter, and wiser than all of us here.
IF THE LIAR, Hillary Wins in November. I expect YOU will come here some day after she is sworn-in, crying, and whining about how she BETRAYED you, just like Obama BETRAYED so many. But, we know you do not want to hear that. So...enjoy your future as a failing, tricked, betrayed SNOB.

Bilgerat
10-17-2016, 07:20 AM

And the fact that it's a (D) doing the business :evillaughsign:

jimnyc
10-18-2016, 12:32 PM
He received a notification. He was told elsewhere in another thread, and since posted right beneath that notification. Obviously he's just avoiding his hypocrisy.

Abbey Marie
10-18-2016, 02:43 PM
He received a notification. He was told elsewhere in another thread, and since posted right beneath that notification. Obviously he's just avoiding his hypocrisy.

But we are the pathetic ones, lol.