PDA

View Full Version : Should Hilliary Win...

hjmick
10-12-2016, 04:20 PM
What's one of the first things you're going to do?

Me, I'm buying another gun. Probably an AR style, maybe AK. I don't need one. I have no particular use for one. But I have a feeling there is going to be a change in the not too distant future making it difficult, if not impossible, for anyone to get one. Call it a last act of defiance...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-12-2016, 04:23 PM

Me, I'm buying another gun. Probably an AR style, maybe AK. I don't need one. I have no particular use for one. But I have a feeling there is going to be a change in the not too distant future making it difficult, if not impossible, for anyone to get one. Call it a last act of defiance...

Great thinking---just do not forget to buy lots of ammo. :beer: :salute: :beer:
Because any gun with no ammo -is just a fancy and not very effective club..-Tyr

Abbey Marie
10-12-2016, 04:32 PM

Get really, really drunk.

Kathianne
10-12-2016, 04:35 PM
Cry. I get to cry whomever wins. :laugh:

hjmick
10-12-2016, 04:52 PM
Cry. I get to cry whomever wins. :laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-GUBkymgzw

SassyLady
10-12-2016, 05:08 PM
Another scary scenario ...

She's elected and then impeached ... Kaine is new president.

gabosaurus
10-12-2016, 09:15 PM
I see the introduction of a lot of complaining and conspiracy theory threads and post on this forum. Not to mention a LOT of excess drinking. :cool:

Despite all of Trump's rhetoric, the Second Amendment will remain intact. You will still be able to buy a gun. And ammo. There will likely be more extensive background checks, a 72-hour waiting period and restrictions of caliber and magazine size. No one will come to take your guns.

Elessar
10-12-2016, 09:18 PM
I see the introduction of a lot of complaining and conspiracy theory threads and post on this forum. Not to mention a LOT of excess drinking. :cool:

Despite all of Trump's rhetoric, the Second Amendment will remain intact. You will still be able to buy a gun. And ammo. There will likely be more extensive background checks, a 72-hour waiting period and restrictions of caliber and magazine size. No one will come to take your guns.

O.K...

Where do you see drinking oh wise soothsayer?

You who bragged about the use of a California illegal AK-47 at a range?

aboutime
10-12-2016, 09:25 PM

Nice try again old gabby. We all know; you and your other liberal liars intentionally leave out the rest of your lies about the 1st, and 2nd amendments....every time.
The 1st amendment is already being IGNORED for anyone who doesn't agree with Obama or Hillary.
The 2nd amendment will remain in tact, but none of you will admit..MAKING THE PURCHASE of ammunition next to the need for getting a 2ND Mortgage for gun owners who FOLLOW the laws. While the Liberal, democrat voters who believe all the Lies, will happily allow ILLEGALS to buy, own, and sell illegal weapons in order to enforce the Illegal Gun, Drug, and LawBREAKING.

hjmick
10-12-2016, 09:40 PM

Who said anything about anyone coming to take guns? You've obviously read something that wasn't written.

gabosaurus
10-12-2016, 10:51 PM
You who bragged about the use of a California illegal AK-47 at a range?

Last time I checked, it wasn't illegal to own an AK-47.

Do you plan to indulge in a lot of drinking on election night? Or perhaps just collapse into depression?

fj1200
10-13-2016, 11:15 AM

Be sad that it didn't have to be so and that the Republicans completely choked.

SassyLady
10-14-2016, 02:45 PM

UN Small Arms Treaty .... international gun registry.

Fits right in with open borders dream of Clinton's. Because she will need UN to help with one world order that she wants to see happen.

Plus ... released emails are starting to corroborate the "conspiracies".

Kathianne
10-14-2016, 02:50 PM
UN Small Arms Treaty .... international gun registry.

Fits right in with open borders dream of Clinton's. Because she will need UN to help with one world order that she wants to see happen.

Plus ... released emails are starting to corroborate the "conspiracies".

No doubt. I think in the long run the most harm is going to be done to the Democrats, not just Hillary. I don't know how much, if any impact they will have on the election, it takes time for those willing to actually read and think these things through. Few of us trust the media to interpret for us.

With each day that brings us mercifully closer to the end of the election, though also to the reality of what the future holds, I just am appalled at just how bad they all are.

Today, Ben Carson, "Sometimes you put your Christian values on pause to get the work done."

SassyLady
10-14-2016, 03:06 PM
Yep ... I'm always surprised about how machiavellian the whole process becomes.... however, I shouldn't be.

Kathianne
10-14-2016, 03:11 PM
Yep ... I'm always surprised about how machiavellian the whole process becomes.... however, I shouldn't be.

:beer: I'm just depressed.

SassyLady
10-14-2016, 03:47 PM
:beer: I'm just depressed.

Me too. My ballot was mailed out to me on Wednesday. I don't even want to go to mailbox to get it. :rolleyes3:

gabosaurus
10-14-2016, 04:12 PM
I have gotten to the point where I don't care anymore. Whatever is going to happen will happen. I am going to vote and then wait.
In fact, we are going to have dinner with a neighbor couple on election night and then go to their daughter's violin recital. By the time it finishes, everything will be over. Someone will have won and someone will have lost.

Abbey Marie
10-14-2016, 06:05 PM
Be sad that it didn't have to be so and that the Republicans completely choked.

I already went through this feeling when Rubio withdrew. I remember someone(s) posting nonsense about him on here while he was still in the race, and I started thinking, we are in trouble. Turned out that was right.

Elessar
10-14-2016, 06:25 PM
Last time I checked, it wasn't illegal to own an AK-47.

Do you plan to indulge in a lot of drinking on election night? Or perhaps just collapse into depression?

You had better check again. You did not identify the variant you bragged to be shooting:

http://www.guns.com/2015/05/28/see-the-guns-that-are-illegal-in-california-55-photos/

No, I do not. What are your plans? Indulge in a lot of drinking?

You sure love to throw insults, but cannot take return fire, slinking back into your hole.

You sound like a bed-buddy with Hillary. She can do NO wrong in your eyes.

aboutime
10-14-2016, 07:07 PM
You had better check again. You did not identify the variant you bragged to be shooting:

http://www.guns.com/2015/05/28/see-the-guns-that-are-illegal-in-california-55-photos/

No, I do not. What are your plans? Indulge in a lot of drinking?

You sure love to throw insults, but cannot take return fire, slinking back into your hole.

You sound like a bed-buddy with Hillary. She can do NO wrong in your eyes.

Elessar. Almost sounds like gabby is in the competition with Hillary for the presidency of the LGBT community, sponsored by PMSNBC, and the MADDOW effect.