PDA

View Full Version : 2 More Women Accuse Trump Of Acting On the LR Talk

Kathianne
10-12-2016, 06:24 PM
Of course, NYT, but the videos will be all over, soon.

One says was introduced to him at Trump Tower, he just started kissing her.

Another seated by him on plane, all over groping. She moved to economy class from first. Problem for Trump, seems she told the story to others at the time and since.

Kathianne
10-12-2016, 06:45 PM
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/trump-campaign-statement3

- OCTOBER 12, 2016 -

TRUMP CAMPAIGN STATEMENT

“This entire article is fiction, and for the New York Times to launch a completely false, coordinated character assassination against Mr. Trump on a topic like this is dangerous. To reach back decades in an attempt to smear Mr. Trump trivializes sexual assault, and it sets a new low for where the media is willing to go in its efforts to determine this election.

"It is absurd to think that one of the most recognizable business leaders on the planet with a strong record of empowering women in his companies would do the things alleged in this story, and for this to only become public decades later in the final month of a campaign for president should say it all.

"Further, the Times story buries the pro-Clinton financial and social media activity on behalf of Hillary Clinton’s candidacy, reinforcing that this truly is nothing more than a political attack. This is a sad day for the Times.” - Jason Miller, Senior Communications Advisor

KarlMarx
10-12-2016, 06:52 PM
It's the Herman Cain Syndrome all over again. The Clinton Campaign, the masters of dirt, will find more women who will "suddenly" come forth and tell us tales of all sorts of indiscretions by Mr Trump...

all of the sudden... just like that...

and just coincidentally it's only 3 weeks from the election

Meanwhile, the list of rape victims allegedly at the hand of Mrs. Clinton's husband is and has been around for quite some time... yet the media pays no attention to that.

You gotta admit, members of the Clinton campaign are masters at the art of digging up dirt on someone...

Kathianne
10-12-2016, 06:58 PM
Personally I haven't a clue to whether they are lying or truth telling. Since both seem to have public gropings, hopefully there will be some yeah or nay of what happened. Then they are 'old,' so who knows.

IF true and match up with what he said in the video, does it matter?

aboutime
10-12-2016, 07:49 PM
ALL OF THIS KIND OF GARBAGE is nothing but a DISTRACTION the Liberals/Democrats/Clinton/Obama gang from the DNC use to change the attention FROM Hillary's being CROOKED, and a LIAR.

WIKILEAKS is blowing the top off of the CLINTON lies, and thankfully (For Hillary), her supporters are far more selfish about having a woman as their president....than actually keeping our nation from being destroyed.

gabosaurus
10-12-2016, 09:30 PM
Like I told you a few days ago, it's going to get worse. A lot worse. :cool:

In addition to the groping and the peeping on the underage beauty contestants, Trump is facing allegations that he raped a 13 year old girl in 1994.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/12/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-alleged-rape-lawsuit

aboutime
10-12-2016, 09:33 PM

In addition to the groping and the peeping on the underage beauty contestants, Trump is facing allegations that he raped a 13 year old girl in 1994.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/12/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-alleged-rape-lawsuit

gabby. Workin' for CNN are ya? YOU NEVER RUN OUT OF THIS BS....

http://icansayit.com/images/shovelready.jpg FORhttp://icansayit.com/images/dung.jpg

Elessar
10-12-2016, 09:34 PM

Rumors and allegations. <--- Key words.

Where was all this hidden 'information' during the primaries?

Why is it now becoming an issue? Someone suppressing information and evidence?

I call Bullshit on this one.

gabosaurus
10-12-2016, 09:37 PM
Actually, the rape charges made by the juvenile have been around for quite some time. Trump allegedly used his influence to keep them out of court.
The beauty contest allegations have also been around for awhile.

Kathianne
10-12-2016, 09:38 PM

The Clinton ops were collecting, there were even admissions by WaPo they were collecting and sending like 20 reporters out to gather info. It's what campaigns do and the Dems have the media with them-that is not news, in spite of wikileaks brouhaha.

It was all there, that Trump was the guy that Hillary could most likely beat-again wikileaks recently and polling indicated way back when. But heh, a 'strongman' was wanted and gotten.

Elessar
10-12-2016, 09:39 PM
Actually, the rape charges made by the juvenile have been around for quite some time. Trump allegedly used his influence to keep them out of court.

Show the proof with a time stamp on them then.

Proof, not just unconfirmed accusations.

Abbey Marie
10-12-2016, 09:39 PM
This just broke: Trump is Satan's child!
And Hitler's main adviser.
And Stalin's.
And Pee Wee Herman's.

And he fondled ALL of them!

It's true!

Kathianne
10-12-2016, 09:41 PM
This just broke: Trump is Satan's child!
And he was Hitler's main adviser.
And Stalin's.
And Pee Wee Herman's.

And he fondled ALL of them!

It's true!

Lots of talk about both candidates and Obama all being Satan's spawn. Wonder if there's something to it? ;)

Abbey Marie
10-12-2016, 09:45 PM
Lots of talk about both candidates and Obama all being Satan's spawn. Wonder if there's something to it? ;)

Surely this one really is his child:

http://www.isthatbaloney.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/joy-behar-attacks-carly-fiorina.jpg

aboutime
10-12-2016, 09:56 PM
Surely this one really is his child:

http://www.isthatbaloney.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/joy-behar-attacks-carly-fiorina.jpg

Geeeez, Abbey. That picture almost made me puke, like looking at Hillary.:laugh:

CSM
10-13-2016, 06:04 AM

I bet they victims were all wearing blue dresses! Oh wait....that was somebody else with a craving for cigars....

Bilgerat
10-13-2016, 07:05 AM

The "Mother"

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9428&stc=1

Bilgerat
10-13-2016, 07:10 AM

The Hildabeast's campaign HAS to do something to deflect the Wiki-leaks info coming out

So the Grand Master Soros throws out the shekels to find some dirt. Even VERY old dirt

And the Lap-Dog media starts the backing and filling.

https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/hillary-clinton-press-we-can.jpg?w=640&h=512

Kathianne
10-13-2016, 07:27 AM
There's going to be a flood-again, whether real or manufactured is impossible to tell:

http://people.com/politics/donald-trump-attacked-people-writer/

Physically Attacked by Donald Trump – a PEOPLE Writer’s Own Harrowing Story
BY NATASHA STOYNOFF (http://people.com/author/natasha-stonynoff/)POSTED ON <time datetime="2016-10-12T22:31:36+00:00" style="color: rgb(149, 149, 149); font-family: &quot;Gotham SSm A&quot;, &quot;Gotham SSm B&quot;, sans-serif; font-size: 0.75em; letter-spacing: 0.02em; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; box-sizing: inherit;">OCTOBER 12, 2016 AT 10:31PM EDT

</time>In December 2005, PEOPLE writer Natasha Stoynoff went to Mar-a-Lago to interview Donald and Melania Trump. What she says happened next left her badly shaken. Reached for comment, a spokeswoman for Trump said, “This never happened. There is no merit or veracity to this fabricated story.” What follows is Stoynoff’s account.

“Just for the record,” Anderson Cooper asked Donald Trump (http://people.com/tag/donald-trump/), during the presidential debate last Sunday, “are you saying … that you did not actually kiss women without (their) consent?”

“I have not,” Trump insisted.

I remember it differently.

revelarts
10-13-2016, 09:47 AM
http://people.com/politics/donald-trump-attacked-people-writer/

Physically Attacked by Donald Trump – a PEOPLE Writer’s Own Harrowing Story

...We walked into that room alone, and Trump shut the door behind us. I turned around, and within seconds he was pushing me against the wall and forcing his tongue down my throat.Now, I’m a tall, strapping girl who grew up wrestling two giant brothers. I even once sparred with Mike Tyson. It takes a lot to push me. But Trump is much bigger — a looming figure — and he was fast, taking me by surprise and throwing me off balance. I was stunned. And I was grateful when Trump’s longtime butler burst into the room a minute later, as I tried to unpin myself.
The butler informed us that Melania would be down momentarily, and it was time to resume the interview.
I was still in shock and remained speechless as we both followed him to an outdoor patio overlooking the grounds. In those few minutes alone with Trump, my self-esteem crashed to zero. How could the actions of one man make me feel so utterly violated? I’d been interviewing A-list celebrities for over 20 years, but what he’d done was a first. Did he think I’d be flattered?
I tried to act normal. I had a job to do, and I was determined to do it. I sat in a chair that faced Trump, who waited for his wife on a loveseat. The butler left us, and I fumbled with my tape recorder. Trump smiled and leaned forward.

“You know we’re going to have an affair, don’t you?” he declared, in the same confident tone he uses when he says he’s going to make America great again. “Have you ever been to Peter Luger’s for steaks? I’ll take you. We’re going to have an affair, I’m telling you.” He also referenced the infamous cover of the New York Post during his affair with Marla Maples.
“You remember,” he said. “‘Best Sex I Ever Had.’ ”
Melania walked in just then, serene and glowing. Donald instantly reverted back to doting husband mode, as if nothing had happened, and we continued our interview about their wedded bliss. I nodded at his hollow words and smiled at his jokes, but I was nauseated. It didn’t seem to register to him in the slightest that what he’d done might have hurt or offended me, or his wife....

Drummond
10-13-2016, 10:15 AM
It's the Herman Cain Syndrome all over again. The Clinton Campaign, the masters of dirt, will find more women who will "suddenly" come forth and tell us tales of all sorts of indiscretions by Mr Trump...

all of the sudden... just like that...

and just coincidentally it's only 3 weeks from the election

Meanwhile, the list of rape victims allegedly at the hand of Mrs. Clinton's husband is and has been around for quite some time... yet the media pays no attention to that.

You gotta admit, members of the Clinton campaign are masters at the art of digging up dirt on someone...

Exactly. It stinks.

It was 'somehow impossible' for all of this to have seen the light of day earlier than now ? Six months ago, say ? Longer .. ?

All of this so-called 'dirt' is being dug up (? invented) at the time it is calculated to most hurt Trump's election chances, to have the very greatest chance of damage. NOBODY came forward, nobody reported all this, until RIGHT NOW ... and is there no American out there who finds this timing all deeply suspicious ??

Perhaps America will have a debate on whether the sleazemongers responsible for these tactics deserve - are reputable enough, themselves - to be rewarded for their sleaze by being handed the keys to ultimate power in the US .. ??

- I can dream.

jimnyc
10-13-2016, 11:12 AM
Read something elsewhere - I've been on 1st class seating 2x now, don't know about anyone else. Most have had to at least walk through 1st class to get to the back.

How many planes have you seen with 1st class seats - where the arms fold?

NONE.

revelarts
10-16-2016, 01:51 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/politics/woman-says-trump-reached-under-her-skirt-and-groped-her-in-early-1990s/2016/10/14/b903f5c4-9222-11e6-bc00-1a9756d4111b_video.html

revelarts
10-16-2016, 01:55 PM
Read something elsewhere - I've been on 1st class seating 2x now, don't know about anyone else. Most have had to at least walk through 1st class to get to the back.

How many planes have you seen with 1st class seats - where the arms fold?

NONE.

cough ahem... Well Jim, the rest of us here at DP had a private planes in the 80s-90s so , so we couldn't say what commercial so called "1st class" was like... tut tut um cough.
:smoke:

jimnyc
10-16-2016, 02:03 PM
cough ahem... Well Jim, the rest of us here at DP had a private planes in the 80s-90s so , so we couldn't say what commercial so called "1st class" was like... tut tut um cough.
:smoke:

It's quite easy to have seen what 1st class seats looked like in ANY plane. Perhaps difficult for some, not surprisingly.

jimnyc
10-16-2016, 02:09 PM
Funny how some jump all over crap like this, ignore the threads that rebut the claims, ignore the threads about Hillary's scandals. One might even think they support Hillary.... or at minimum, their own posts prove they have little care about Clinton's actions.

Black Diamond
10-16-2016, 02:15 PM
Funny how some jump all over crap like this, ignore the threads that rebut the claims, ignore the threads about Hillary's scandals. One might even think they support Hillary.... or at minimum, their own posts prove they have little care about Clinton's actions.

Hillary has a lot of allies. Whether some of those allies know it or not.

jimnyc
10-16-2016, 02:17 PM
Hillary has a lot of allies. Whether some of those allies know it or not.

Ain't that the truth.

revelarts
10-16-2016, 03:46 PM
I wonder who "some people" are.

But i have more important questions.
Some people have said they do condemn Trump for his speech and behavior.
Which is of course right.
Even though some say that the Trump TALK is what "all" men do.

But here are the questions?
Is grabbing and/or groping women without their consent a crime?
yes or no

Is a man walking in young women's dressing rooms a crime?
yes or no

If some guy who just met them grabbed a Kathianne's, Abby's Sassy's or Perianne's vagina and groped them.
Could they, Should they go to jail?
What if Abby lied would that make a big difference?

Is a person whose grops women considered a thug?
Is a person who thinks they can get away with sexual assaults a person you would trust to be "tough on criminals" and for "law and order"?

Should they be a serious candidate or have a record as sex offender?

(and yes of course Bill Clinton should have been jailed for sexual assault and rape long ago.)

jimnyc
10-16-2016, 03:55 PM
I find it in extremely poor taste to use the women members here in such fake scenarios. Quite disgusting in fact.

revelarts
10-16-2016, 04:13 PM
I find it in extremely poor taste to use the women members here in such fake scenarios. Quite disgusting in fact.

I find it disgusting that any man would do things like that in REAL scenarios.
And disgusting that he wants conservative votes for President.

jimnyc
10-16-2016, 04:19 PM
I find it disgusting that any man would do things like that in REAL scenarios.
And disgusting that he wants my vote for President.

Sure, so since you find it disgusting, go ahead and use the women here in your fake scenarios. If you have no issue trying to use the women here, and there "vaginas", as one of your posts, then you're worse than I thought.

"If Revelarts were to shoot someone with his stolen gun in Chicago, would anyone care?" :rolleyes:

revelarts
10-16-2016, 04:47 PM
Sure, so since you find it disgusting, go ahead and use the women here in your fake scenarios. If you have no issue trying to use the women here, and there "vaginas", as one of your posts, then you're worse than I thought.

"If Revelarts were to shoot someone with his stolen gun in Chicago, would anyone care?" :rolleyes:

Well, It wouldn't really be "my" gun if i stole it though.
But heck I hope that they would care.
And i hope they got the facts strait and didn't make up motives.
And maybe assume my innocence.

And I also Hope they use my Frat boy college picture, or family portrait and like they do when the some people are accused of murder etc.
and not my picture when i was angry while wearing a hoody.

revelarts
10-16-2016, 04:57 PM

But i do have to wonder
how you can consider me so terribly low just for using people's names you know as victims in a crime... in an example.
But you can maintain respect for a man that's actually committed those crimes against women that you don't know.
What's up with that?
SaveSave

aboutime
10-16-2016, 06:23 PM
But i do have to wonder
how you can consider me so terribly low just for using people's names you know as victims in a crime... in an example.
But you can maintain respect for a man that's actually committed those crimes against women that you don't know.
What's up with that?
SaveSave

rev. Your hypocrisy is at work again. How bout PROVING that TRUMP actually committed ANY CRIMES? Look at how easily you are able to point fingers, much like the Clinton's, and Obama always do...to deflect, and distract from actually talking about IMPORTANT topics like...THE SURVIVAL OF THE AMERICA...you seem to so vainly hope to help Hillary Destroy???

I was led to believe, since you call yourself rev...that you would never PRE-JUDGE anyone...lest you be judged??? Hypocrite.

jimnyc
10-17-2016, 11:09 AM
I wonder who "some people" are.

But i have more important questions.
Some people have said they do condemn Trump for his speech and behavior.
Which is of course right.
Even though some say that the Trump TALK is what "all" men do.

But here are the questions?
Is grabbing and/or groping women without their consent a crime?
yes or no

Is a man walking in young women's dressing rooms a crime?
yes or no

If some guy who just met them grabbed a Kathianne's, Abby's Sassy's or Perianne's vagina and groped them.
Could they, Should they go to jail?
What if Abby lied would that make a big difference?

Is a person whose grops women considered a thug?
Is a person who thinks they can get away with sexual assaults a person you would trust to be "tough on criminals" and for "law and order"?

Should they be a serious candidate or have a record as sex offender?

(and yes of course Bill Clinton should have been jailed for sexual assault and rape long ago.)

Perhaps I jumped too quickly and your scenario wasn't offensive. I don't see anyone else getting upset. Sometimes I see things differently than others. It's not my job to protect, even though it's sometimes instinctual. Those here are more than capable of defending themselves. You have my apologies for what was apparently an innocent and non-offensive question.

Abbey Marie
10-17-2016, 11:31 AM
Perhaps I jumped too quickly and your scenario wasn't offensive. I don't see anyone else getting upset. Sometimes I see things differently than others. It's not my job to protect, even though it's sometimes instinctual. Those here are more than capable of defending themselves. You have my apologies for what was apparently an innocent and non-offensive question.

Nah, I thought it was a cheap analogy, and I don't like my name used with a body part. I am so glad there are some men here who thinks we deserve respect.

Gunny
10-17-2016, 11:39 AM
Of course, NYT, but the videos will be all over, soon.

One says was introduced to him at Trump Tower, he just started kissing her.

Another seated by him on plane, all over groping. She moved to economy class from first. Problem for Trump, seems she told the story to others at the time and since.

No brainer. The eldt and especially the media loves nothing better than a dog pile. Wonder if he'll catch Cosby in the numbers before it's over ....

jimnyc
10-17-2016, 01:55 PM
There are way too many coincidences in assaults on Trump

A few things you’re unlikely to read elsewhere: Donald Trump’s presidential candidacy – and Americans’ ability to choose their next leader – is being destroyed by a sequence of events way too well orchestrated to be coincidental.

This is not about the billionaire’s qualifications or disqualifications to move into the Oval Office, his braggadocio, his awful manners, alleged sexual harassment, crass behavior, ostentatious wealth.

Americans have had unsavory political leaders before, most recently Hillary Clinton’s charming unfaithful hubby who, among other things, received oral sex from an intern in that same revered office. And then lied about it to authorities.

This is about Americans being politically manipulated quite cleverly, something people do not appreciate, if they’re allowed to be aware of it. Recent events could be a movie called “Wag the Dog – Again.”

Let’s consult the autumn timeline: A few days before the first presidential debate last month, The New York Times says it received anonymously some select pages of Trump tax returns from a generation ago.

They’re extremely tempting for media exploitation because Trump has declined to release tax returns, which isn’t required but has become routine. If you want media to chase anything, tell them they can’t have it. It’s like catnip; they can’t help themselves.

These tax pages, which the newspaper claims arrived in an unmarked envelope, showed a huge Trump business loss. Yes, it’s illegal to release personal tax information. But recall the IRS selectively crippling conservative non-profits during Obama’s reelection bid in the 2012 cycle by stalling their applications.

The president professed outrage then to match public outcry. Investigations followed. The once-respected FBI said it was stumped, could not find anything worth prosecuting in a federal agency selectively going after a president’s political opponents in an election year. End of story.

So, Trump taxes reentered the media news stream.

Then, two days before the Oct. 9 debate an “Access Hollywood” tape gets leaked with awful audio of Trump boasting crudely about using his wealth and celebrity to successfully grope and kiss women at will.

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/opinion/article108682032.html#storylink=cpy

Kathianne
10-17-2016, 04:09 PM
It's almost like the media is for Clinton. Who'd have guessed that? When was it that WaPo said they were assigning 20 reporters to dig up dirt on Trump? I'm pretty sure that was discussed and dismissed not long after. Why? Argument was that if they'd found something, it would have come out. Why would they do that? All the attention he garnered made his getting the nomination pretty certain-as long as the RNC didn't cave to those that said it would be a disaster.

So. here. we. are.

The media is once again, tarring the Republican candidate.

revelarts
10-18-2016, 07:03 PM
Nah, I thought it was a cheap analogy, and I don't like my name used with a body part. I am so glad there are some men here who thinks we deserve respect.

My apologies Abbey. it was not my intent to offend you or anyone else. I won't go there again.
It was Just my desperate attempt to try and get others to see how truly offensive Trump is.
seems that's an impossible task.
Seems all i did was make people think that I'm offensive but without even going near the low level that Trump lives in.

No worries, again my apologies to all. You won't see anything similar from me in the future.

Abbey Marie
10-18-2016, 07:42 PM
My apologies Abbey. it was not my intent to offend you or anyone else. I won't go there again.
It was Just my desperate attempt to try and get others to see how truly offensive Trump is.
seems that's an impossible task.
Seems all i did was make people think that I'm offensive but without even going near the low level that Trump lives in.

No worries, again my apologies to all. You won't see anything similar from me in the future.

Thanks, Rev.