PDA

View Full Version : And then there's this

Abbey Marie
10-12-2016, 07:35 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9423&stc=1

The first CoverGirl Cover Boy.

hjmick
10-12-2016, 07:48 PM
I read this earlier today and was left with but one question...

What the fuck is with those eyebrows?

Abbey Marie
10-12-2016, 07:52 PM
I read this earlier today and was left with but one question...

What the fuck is with those eyebrows?

Those are the least of his problems, lol.

Russ
10-12-2016, 09:06 PM
Maybe we need to stop giving school bullies such a hard time. They at least used to prevent stuff like this from happening.

Elessar
10-12-2016, 09:15 PM
Maybe we need to stop giving school bullies such a hard time. They at least used to prevent stuff like this from happening.

I just had to chuckle at this comment.

I see one in town just like this, only with piercings in his lips and cheeks as well.
Fruity as a holiday fruitcake.

gabosaurus
10-12-2016, 09:18 PM

Actually, bullies made things a lot worse. And they still do. The belief that bullies serve any actual purpose in ignorance at its worse. Bullies deserve savage beatings. Then expulsion.

Elessar
10-12-2016, 09:22 PM
Actually, bullies made things a lot worse. And they still do. The belief that bullies serve any actual purpose in ignorance at its worse. Bullies deserve savage beatings. Then expulsion.

Aren't you just going against your own grain saying that?

Whiny liberal P***** make it worse, because they get in your face while knowing
the liberal PC society created will go to no ends to support them.

gabosaurus
10-12-2016, 10:53 PM
Aren't you just going against your own grain saying that?

Whiny liberal P***** make it worse, because they get in your face while knowing
the liberal PC society created will go to no ends to support them.

So you endorse bullying?

Bilgerat
10-13-2016, 08:34 AM
So you endorse bullying?

So you endorse whining liberal pussy's?

NightTrain
10-13-2016, 08:55 AM
Bullies deserve savage beatings. Then expulsion.

Who's the bully here?

fj1200
10-13-2016, 01:00 PM
The first CoverGirl Cover Boy.

It wasn't too long ago that tattoos, piercings, etc. were verboten. Now I see people walking around and I wonder how exactly they are receiving compensation for work.

jimnyc
10-13-2016, 01:27 PM
So you endorse bullying?

I do, if it was against idiots like you. 100% without a doubt.

jimnyc
10-13-2016, 01:28 PM
Capture them, put them in ships like slaves and then send them off to live in Iran.

Elessar
10-13-2016, 04:38 PM
So you endorse bullying?

No, I do not.
Do you endorse loud-mouthed liberal weirdos getting into people's faces and trying
to intimidate them, knowing the weak-kneed PC system now installed will defend them?

Elessar
10-13-2016, 04:39 PM
It wasn't too long ago that tattoos, piercings, etc. were verboten. Now I see people walking around and I wonder how exactly they are receiving compensation for work.

I've seen a few that look as if they fell face-first into a tackle box.:laugh:

Abbey Marie
10-13-2016, 04:57 PM

Even implanted horns in the forehead, for goodness sake!

What gets to me are the gauges. Yuk.

Russ
10-13-2016, 05:43 PM

I wonder that too. Then I start thinking that maybe they're not working at all, they're just collecting monthly checks for doing nothing. Then that idea gets me kind of ticked, and I wonder why I'm actually working from my check, but in the end I just figure I better stop thinking about it - nothing good will result. And that night, I pour myself a nice glass of Scotch and forget about it.:cheers2:

aboutime
10-13-2016, 05:46 PM
So you endorse bullying?

NO GABBY. Even though you try to use that tactic here, pretending NOT to be something we all know you ARE. We cannot endorse bullying...not even from YOU.

Elessar
10-13-2016, 06:09 PM
I wonder that too. Then I start thinking that maybe they're not working at all, they're just collecting monthly checks for doing nothing. Then that idea gets me kind of ticked, and I wonder why I'm actually working from my check, but in the end I just figure I better stop thinking about it - nothing good will result. And that night, I pour myself a nice glass of Scotch and forget about it.:cheers2:

Bottom line question for reasonable minds:

Would you hire on someone looking so bizarre to represent you business?
That also applies to these / those people with full facial and neck tattoos.

Russ
10-13-2016, 07:35 PM
Bottom line question for reasonable minds:

Would you hire on someone looking so bizarre to represent you business?
That also applies to these / those people with full facial and neck tattoos.

I'm a participant in a lot of interviews lately, and I would put it this way: I would not disqualify someone with full facial and neck tattoos, but it would be a major negative against them. They'd have to know their stuff big time and come across as good people to make up for that negative mark. And they'd have to hope that no one else interviewed that didn't have the tattoos and was close to their level.

Elessar
10-13-2016, 07:53 PM
I'm a participant in a lot of interviews lately, and I would put it this way: I would not disqualify someone with full facial and neck tattoos, but it would be a major negative against them. They'd have to know their stuff big time and come across as good people to make up for that negative mark. And they'd have to hope that no one else interviewed that didn't have the tattoos and was close to their level.

That is quite reasonable, Russ.

All of this make-up and crap is immediately disqualifying for military and LE positions.
Professional appearance is tantamount! Even full sleeve tattoos will fail initial acceptance.

Abbey Marie
10-13-2016, 08:39 PM

You never minded all my tats! Or my piercings.

Russ
10-14-2016, 06:07 AM
You never minded all my tats! Or my piercings.

That's different. We're talking about facial tattoos here. ;)

pete311
10-14-2016, 07:51 AM
I do, if it was against idiots like you. 100% without a doubt.

Capture them, put them in ships like slaves and then send them off to live in Iran.

Yup, this is deplorable Jim. Shame on you or are you being Trump sarcastic?

pete311
10-14-2016, 07:52 AM

Oh really... One of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

fj1200
10-14-2016, 09:43 AM

I'm not even thinking about the extreme examples but even "motorcycle gang" type stuff is acceptable in enough parts these days.

The ones I'm seeing I'm sure are working but the extremes one never knows. The times are a changing.

Abbey Marie
10-14-2016, 10:54 AM
Oh really... One of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

Surely God puts us in different lines when we are created, and one of those lines of people has a sign overhead that reads: "Zero Sense of Humor aka Democrats Here".

Need a safe space, Pete?

pete311
10-14-2016, 12:46 PM
Surely God put us in different lines when we are created, and one of those lines of people has a sign overhead that reads: "Zero Sense of Humor aka Democrats Here".

Need a safe space, Pete?

Cool, I'm off to develop some offensive statements to use and then later on claim they were jokes and you have bad humor. Fantastic!

Abbey Marie
10-14-2016, 06:17 PM
Cool, I'm off to develop some offensive statements to use and then later on claim they were jokes and you have bad humor. Fantastic!

You do that Pete. We adults will be here still exhibiting a sense of humor.

aboutime
10-14-2016, 07:10 PM

NO NEED TO DO ANY SUCH THING PETE.....Most of us here are constantly LAUGHING at you anyway. Offensive statements, from Liberals, such as yourself are...IMPOSSIBLE. It means you are forced to tell the TRUTH.