View Full Version : For Kathianne

Abbey Marie
10-12-2016, 08:29 PM
This one is for you Kathianne

Enjoy!

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9424&stc=1

Kathianne
10-12-2016, 08:54 PM
This one is for you @Kathianne (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=8)

Enjoy!

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9424&stc=1

So true!

gabosaurus
10-12-2016, 09:21 PM
So true!

It is unfortunate that one of these two unworthy parents is going to gain custody of this country for the next four years. :(

Elessar
10-12-2016, 09:30 PM
It is unfortunate that one of these two unworthy parents is going to gain custody of this country for the next four years. :(

If both major parties had their shit in one sock, we would not be left with this.

Media and special interests are mostly to blame, plus the ignorance of being led
by the nose by the MSM.

Kathianne
10-12-2016, 09:31 PM
If both major parties had their shit in one sock, we would not be left with this.

Media and special interests are mostly to blame, plus the ignorance of being led
by the nose by the MSM.

Too bad no one knew it before the primaries were done, right?

gabosaurus
10-12-2016, 09:33 PM

by the nose by the MSM.

Once again, I blame Republicans for not nominating a viable presidential candidate. The GOP could have beaten Clinton if they had their shit together. Instead, they are toast.

Abbey Marie
10-12-2016, 09:36 PM
Once again, I blame Republicans for not nominating a viable presidential candidate. The GOP could have beaten Clinton if they had their shit together. Instead, they are toast.

I 100% believe that whoever our nominee was, the DNC would drag dirt out on them, real or imagined, aided and abetted by their buddies, the MSM. Remember Romney? Pretty squeaky clean guy, but by the time your guys got done with him, he couldn't get elected. Gotta hand it to your side, they will stop at nothing to win. Literally nothing.

Elessar
10-12-2016, 09:37 PM

Hillary is viable? Hardly.

The list of her transgressions as a public official goes clear back to the Watergate Investigation.

Kathianne
10-12-2016, 09:40 PM
Hillary is viable? Hardly.

The list of her transgressions as a public official goes clear back to the Watergate Investigation.

Unfortunately those 40% or so of one party do not elect a president without gathering at least 10.1% more. Going to dr today, which I do at least 2X per week, noticed that 2 of the 3 houses that had Trump signs last week, no longer do. So I'm not so sure about that 40% right now.

gabosaurus
10-12-2016, 10:59 PM
There are still Trump signs in my neighborhood. Which, with a few exceptions, is fairly conservative.
I don't have any signs out because I refuse to support either candidate. I will vote for a liberal Supreme Court.