PDA

View Full Version : Oh Hillary

Abbey Marie
10-13-2016, 06:56 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9427&stc=1

Your condescension is showing again.

Kathianne
10-13-2016, 07:15 AM
Well she's kind of right, the 'average'?

pete311
10-13-2016, 07:18 AM
You guys just eat this bullshit up don't you. You believe any meme.
http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-stupid-quote/

Abbey Marie
10-13-2016, 07:21 AM
You guys just eat this bullshit up don't you. You believe any meme.
http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-stupid-quote/

Snopes is wrong.

pete311
10-13-2016, 07:43 AM
Snopes is wrong.

Please explain. What page is the quote on?

Abbey Marie
10-13-2016, 07:50 AM
Please explain. What page is the quote on?

Since you are so certain, you prove a negative.

pete311
10-13-2016, 07:54 AM

It does not exist in the book. The meme is old and fake. Just admit it and move on.

Drummond
10-13-2016, 08:05 AM
It does not exist in the book. The meme is old and fake. Just admit it and move on.

Check this out ...

https://jdlong.wordpress.com/2010/04/05/snopes-com-exposed-left-wing-website-not-quite-the-impartial-arbiter-of-truth/

SNOPES.com Exposed: Left Wing Website Not Quite the Impartial Arbiter of Truth

If you’re like me, the first thing You did when you received an e-mail saying that the moon was full of UFOs or that President Obama was a Kenyan trained Ninja assasin, you went off to SNOPES.com to see what the deal was with those crazy e-mails. And for the most part, SNOPES has been a reliable informant on the truth about these Urban legends.

Or . . . apparently not. I began to notice that Snopes was taking more of a Leftist tack with things I obviously knew to be true, and was unwilling to revise their opinion when things went more for the right-wing than the lefties. This message board post HERE agrees, especially when it comes to politics; and especially lefty politics.

(And just in case this Message Board post “disappears,” I’ve reprinted the post in toto so it will be archived. Should the author have any problems with that, they can contact me and we’ll fix it post-haste; but as of this printing they haven’t responded to my e-mails.)

pete311
10-13-2016, 08:26 AM
Check this out ...

https://jdlong.wordpress.com/2010/04/05/snopes-com-exposed-left-wing-website-not-quite-the-impartial-arbiter-of-truth/

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/mar/23/hillary-clinton-quotes-Internet-complete/
https://www.truthorfiction.com/hillary-clinton-called-democratic-voters-stupid/

She never said it, it's not in the book.

Noir
10-13-2016, 09:17 AM

I downloaded a PDF of the book, and searched for the terms in the given quote. No matches.
Negative proven?

There are countless legitimate grievances to have with Clinton, don't get caught up in defending the made up ones.

Bilgerat
10-13-2016, 09:23 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9jhD_W0p1o

Abbey Marie
10-13-2016, 10:35 AM
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/mar/23/hillary-clinton-quotes-Internet-complete/
https://www.truthorfiction.com/hillary-clinton-called-democratic-voters-stupid/

She never said it, it's not in the book.

It says, "as told to Dick Morris". It doesn't say "and put in his book". Were you present for every conversation she had with Morris in 2005?

pete311
10-13-2016, 10:53 AM
It says, "as told to Dick Morris". It doesn't say "and put in his book". Were you present for every conversation she had with Morris in 2005?

Abbey this is pathetic. The graphic sources his book, I'm not blind. Is there any evidence that she said this to Dick Morris other than a internet meme graphic. I mean, really... This is amazing desperation.

pete311
10-13-2016, 10:59 AM
Breaking news! It's an internet meme graphic! It must be true!

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9430&stc=1

jimnyc
10-13-2016, 11:14 AM
That's nothing coming from her mouth. She's said LOTS of actual filth in addition, and to many more people, and many to their faces. She's simply a scumbag. But we knew that long before this elections season started.

Abbey Marie
10-13-2016, 11:33 AM
Abbey this is pathetic. The graphic sources his book, I'm not blind. Is there any evidence that she said this to Dick Morris other than a internet meme graphic. I mean, really... This is amazing desperation.

Prove she didn't say it Pete, or admit it is possible she did. As Jim pointed out, she has said much, much worse. Oh, and a ton of those are in books.

pete311
10-13-2016, 01:05 PM
Prove she didn't say it Pete, or admit it is possible she did. As Jim pointed out, she has said much, much worse. Oh, and a ton of those are in books.

It's as possible as the graphic as I posted. You have lost any shred of credibility. Sad.

Noir
10-13-2016, 01:07 PM

Aw c'mon Abbey, you don't gotta go down like this.

jimnyc
10-13-2016, 01:22 PM
Funny how the weak limp wristed type simply ignore all the criminal actions and scandals from Hillary. But they sure do speak up when it's a small thing that they can prove wrong.

jimnyc
10-13-2016, 01:24 PM
Aw c'mon Abbey, you don't gotta go down like this.

You look foolish. MANY of Hillary's comments over the years have been established by Dick Morris, secret service agents and more. She's 100% filth and has made endless comments - in which you ignore those threads - but then come in like a chicken without a head to claim someone is wrong about this.

Noir
10-13-2016, 01:29 PM
Funny how the weak limp wristed type simply ignore all the criminal actions and scandals from Hillary. But they sure do speak up when it's a small thing that they can prove wrong.

I'd be thanking and repping abbey for posting about Clinton criminality - Im boarderline horrified that she's digging her self into this mess. Especially given how easily proved wrong it is.

...then again I do remember from many years past when abbey was entrenched to misattubing a quote by a founding father despite evidence to the contrary. So maybe it's just her thing idk.

Noir
10-13-2016, 01:32 PM
You look foolish. MANY of Hillary's comments over the years have been established by Dick Morris, secret service agents and more. She's 100% filth and has made endless comments - in which you ignore those threads - but then come in like a chicken without a head to claim someone is wrong about this.

I totally agree with the 100% filth etc.
What I'm saying is slam her for what she has said (which in many cases is much worse than the OP image), rather than standing by made-up quotes.

jimnyc
10-13-2016, 01:35 PM
I'd be thanking and repping abbey for posting about Clinton criminality - Im boarderline horrified that she's digging her self into this mess. Especially given how easily proved wrong it is.

...then again I do remember from many years past when abbey was entrenched to misattubing a quote by a founding father despite evidence to the contrary. So maybe it's just her thing idk.

I don't believe you. I barely see certain folks making a single comment in such threads. And you'll say "why, no need to pat backs and repeat same thing..." or something like that, like you have before, no?

And you can say what you like, and I'll gauge this via a personal debate or any other avenue remotely possible - Abbey is simply smarter than you - by a LONGSHOT. Not an insult, just an easily seen fact.

jimnyc
10-13-2016, 01:36 PM
I totally agree with the 100% filth etc.
What I'm saying is slam her for what she has said (which in many cases is much worse than the OP image), rather than standing by made-up quotes.

My issue is with folks who take every single opportunity to make trash threads about Trump, or be the first to enter the thread and trash him - but fall eerily silent when it comes to doing the same with Hillary. Of those who don't like Trump, Kathianne is the only honest and fair one of the bunch.

Noir
10-13-2016, 01:48 PM
I don't believe you. I barely see certain folks making a single comment in such threads. And you'll say "why, no need to pat backs and repeat same thing..." or something like that, like you have before, no?

And you can say what you like, and I'll gauge this via a personal debate or any other avenue remotely possible - Abbey is simply smarter than you - by a LONGSHOT. Not an insult, just an easily seen fact.

My issue is with folks who take every single opportunity to make trash threads about Trump, or be the first to enter the thread and trash him - but fall eerily silent when it comes to doing the same with Hillary. Of those who don't like Trump, Kathianne is the only honest and fair one of the bunch.

Look man Abbey is a perfectly good and reasonable debater, and I'd have no issue in saying probably a little (tiny) bit smarter than me. Which I guess is why she's getting a pass in this thread...but you must recognise that she has temporarily lost her mind in arguing that the OP does not say 'the quote is in the book' when it states clear as day 'in "Rewriting History", 2005'

jimnyc
10-13-2016, 02:09 PM
Look man Abbey is a perfectly good and reasonable debater, and I'd have no issue in saying probably a little (tiny) bit smarter than me. Which I guess is why she's getting a pass in this thread...but you must recognise that she has temporarily lost her mind in arguing that the OP does not say 'the quote is in the book' when it states clear as day 'in "Rewriting History", 2005'

Tiny, huh? LOL Unless someone else is writing your posts for you, that's comical!! And don't feel insulted, I know I fall into that same place as well.

It's likely this meme is wrong, but there's been a TON proven that Hillary has stated, via multiple sources, and then told through Dick Morris. Considering how much of his past knowledge has been proven correctly, I don't see a big deal in believing this, even if it turns out to be wrong. And considering she has stated MUCH worse about voters, that also adds to it.

I made a few threads very recently about FACTUAL nastiness and vulgar statements that Hillary has made over the years. Why no input from you on that one? THAT is someone who has temporarily lost her mind, if not permanently. But she mainly gets a pass from those who like her and hate Trump - and yet you give more input about something Abbey did years back. If a false meme is worth discussing for you - why isn't TRUE things worthy enough for you? Seems I've asked similar questions like this of you a few hundred times over the years. The hypocrisy and being one sided from you is funny. Hell, even I found the time to condemn Trump for his statements and other things and admit he was wrong, without having to be prodded into doing so.

pete311
10-13-2016, 02:20 PM
It's likely this meme is wrong

It's not likely wrong. It's wrong. It's not open for debate. That is all this thread is about.

jimnyc
10-13-2016, 02:23 PM
It's not likely wrong. It's wrong. It's not open for debate. That is all this thread is about.

It is, and she's said MUCH MUCH MUCH worse - and fuck off. Not sure the deplorables and hitler lovers here will have any interest in replying to you, I know I don't.

Abbey Marie
10-13-2016, 02:54 PM
I can't prove she said it; you can't prove she didn't. The only thing left to say is the fact that two of you called me shameful and pathetic, and say my thread "horrifies" you, over something this small in a sea of Hillary wrongdoing and foul-mouth comments, says a lot more about your character and lack of discernment than mine.

Thank you Jim for trying to reason with them, but I think it's hopeless. They are in the position of trying to defend a woman who is indefensible, so they grasp at straws.
And with that, I am moving on to other topics.

Black Diamond
10-13-2016, 03:02 PM
It is, and she's said MUCH MUCH MUCH worse - and fuck off. Not sure the deplorables and hitler lovers here will have any interest in replying to you, I know I don't.

I can't wait to throw these subhuman left-wing swine into the oven.

jimnyc
10-13-2016, 03:10 PM
I can't wait to throw these subhuman left-wing swine into the oven.

Oh brother, you done went and used the "subhuman" word now. I suppose you'll be sure to receive a tongue lashing before long, as a few others received for daring utter those words here! :coffee: