PDA

View Full Version : Ben Carson defends Donald Trump

jimnyc
10-13-2016, 03:22 PM
I agree with Carson. He's crude, he did say the shit he did with Billy Bush. But these latest? C'mon, a woman will be assaulted and just walk to a different seat on a plane? She'll talk of armrests in first class that he lifted, and I've never seen armrests in first class seats - and I got on that trajectory from a few pilots who responded to the issue. Yes, he's crude - and now I think we are seeing some fame seekers, or Hillary's folks doing what they do best. But I simply don't believe the latest accusations. Simply someone standing up 15-30 years later won't cut it.

But some will see 100% proof of Hillary's illegal actions with her server and not believe it. They will listen to Comey and swear he sided with Hillary. :rolleyes:

-----

Ben Carson defends Donald Trump amid new groping allegations

Ben Carson, a top Donald Trump surrogate, defended the GOP nominee amid new sexual misconduct allegations on Thursday.

During a “Fox & Friends” interview, Carson accused the New York Times and other mainstream media outlets of being “biased” against Trump when they reported on women leveling groping and other accusations against him.

“There’s an atmosphere that’s been created by the New York Times and others that says, ‘Look, if you’re willing to come out and say something, we’ll give you fame, we’ll give you whatever you need,’” Carson said in response to the explosive report published by the Times Wednesday evening that cited two women who say Trump touched them inappropriately years ago.

Carson, a former presidential candidate who endorsed Trump in the GOP primary, added: “What a bunch of crap.”

@RealBenCarson: People need to see through the "crap" put out by the mainstream media and focus on the dire situation this country is in

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ben-carson-defends-donald-trump-amid-new-groping-allegations-164333604.html