PDA

View Full Version : CNN and Ivanka Trump

jimnyc
10-13-2016, 03:52 PM
So they have an article about Ivanka, and about how she's now back on the campaign trail, and how "quiet" she is about her Dad's supposed scandals that have come out. They try and make it out to sound as if she is no longer defending him.

Doesn't matter - my point is this - how come Chelsea Clinton is not looked at the same way? I wonder how many times she has addressed her father RAPING someone? I wonder what she said when she was asked why her Dad paid out about $900,000 in another scandal with Paula Jones. Even those on his side talk of him "dicking bimbos"/ I must have missed when Chelsea was asked about these things and defended her criminal rapist of a father?

Abbey Marie
10-13-2016, 04:01 PM
So they have an article about Ivanka, and about how she's now back on the campaign trail, and how "quiet" she is about her Dad's supposed scandals that have come out. They try and make it out to sound as if she is no longer defending him.

Doesn't matter - my point is this - how come Chelsea Clinton is not looked at the same way? I wonder how many times she has addressed her father RAPING someone? I wonder what she said when she was asked why her Dad paid out about $900,000 in another scandal with Paula Jones. Even those on his side talk of him "dicking bimbos"/ I must have missed when Chelsea was asked about these things and defended her criminal rapist of a father?

Ivanka had a fundraiser today in PA. She also runs a business and has a family.

As for Chelsea, simple answer- he's not her father.

:laugh2:

jimnyc
10-13-2016, 04:06 PM
Ivanka had a fundraiser today in PA. She also runs a business and has a family.

As for Chelsea, simple answer- he's not her father.

:laugh2:

Slam!!

And also with CNN - they were told by their leader NOT to touch the story about the kid who is supposedly Clinton's son, from his actions with a steady prostitute date many years back. Poor kid probably doesn't know about the Clinton's past and how many mysteriously died that crossed them.

Abbey Marie
10-13-2016, 04:18 PM
Slam!!

And also with CNN - they were told by their leader NOT to touch the story about the kid who is supposedly Clinton's son, from his actions with a steady prostitute date many years back. Poor kid probably doesn't know about the Clinton's past and how many mysteriously died that crossed them.

:puke:
The 4 women accusers of Billy Horndog Clinton will be on Fox tonight with Hannity.
I think I will tune in.

jimnyc
10-13-2016, 04:24 PM
:puke:
The 4 women accusers of Billy Horndog Clinton will be on Fox tonight with Hannity.
I think I will tune in.

I kinda believe the prostitute story, and him having a running relationship sounds just like him.

I definitely believe Juanita Broaddrick. Watch and listen to her. I have very little doubt that "oval office cigar boy" also took liberties with her. And also listen to her interaction with Hillary. Add in voluntarily forking over $900k.