PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone else watch?

Abbey Marie
10-14-2016, 11:12 AM
Sean Hannity's interview with the Clinton accusers? The details about the rape of the woman at age 12 were new to me, and I found myself crying.

As a result of the rape and beating, she was in a coma for 5 days, and was so damaged she can not have children. Hillary, the champion of women and children, portrayed the 12 year old as "liking the attention of older men". You know, the old "she asked for it" defense? And she said Hillary had one of the rapists take a lie detector and when he somehow passed, Hillary laughed that she has no faith in lie detectors anymore.

But go ahead and vote for that scum, Pete.

Bilgerat
10-14-2016, 11:19 AM
Sean Hannity's interview with the Clinton accusers? The details about the rape of the woman at age 12 were new to me, and I found myself crying.

As a result of the rape and beating, she was in a coma for 5 days, and was so damaged she can not have children. Hillary the champion of women and children, portrayed the 12 year old as "liking the attention of older men". You know, the old "she asked for it" defense? And she said Hillary had one of the rapists take a lie detector and when he somehow passed, Hillary laughed that she has no faith in lie detectors anymore.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Abbey again.

jimnyc
10-14-2016, 11:34 AM

As a result of the rape and beating, she was in a coma for 5 days, and was so damaged she can not have children. Hillary the champion of women and children, portrayed the 12 year old as "liking the attention of older men". You know, the old "she asked for it" defense? And she said Hillary had one of the rapists take a lie detector and when he somehow passed, Hillary laughed that she has no faith in lie detectors anymore.

She actually laughed about the 12 year old that got raped. If she feels that way about children getting raped, how must she feel about adults?

Abbey Marie
10-14-2016, 11:55 AM
She actually laughed about the 12 year old that got raped. If she feels that way about children getting raped, how must she feel about adults?

I would think it would be apparent by now, even to Dem voters, that Hillary will literally stop at nothing to get her way. Nothing. That the only thing she cares about is herself- she has no real compassion for anyone or anything else. She seems like a first class Narcissist.

aboutime
10-14-2016, 07:25 PM
Hillary is the definition of LIAR, SCUMBAG, WITCH, and TRAITOR to even those she should have DEFENDED. http://youtu.be/KIEHhAChsYc (https://youtu.be/KIEHhAChsYc)

Trigg
10-14-2016, 08:33 PM
I posted the audio from the interview Hillary gave on this rape case on a liberal friend of mines FB, she admitted her disgust. She, however, is still voting for her.

some people just don't care