PDA

View Full Version : Lil Wayne - a rapper - says racism doesn't exist

jimnyc
10-14-2016, 02:49 PM
I know this is just one man, but what a story. He got drilled a little while back by the black lives matter group when he said he doesn't experience racism. I suppose you're no good to them if you don't fit their agenda.

I never listened to his music. But I've seen many videos and interviews with him over the years and at least he seems cool and funny. A few commercials too. He had a huge one in last years SB, or the year before?

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/embed/99670" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SassyLady
10-14-2016, 04:05 PM
I know this is just one man, but what a story. He got drilled a little while back by the black lives matter group when he said he doesn't experience racism. I suppose you're no good to them if you don't fit their agenda.

I never listened to his music. But I've seen many videos and interviews with him over the years and at least he seems cool and funny. A few commercials too. He had a huge one in last years SB, or the year before?

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/embed/99670" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

He must be financially secure enough to not need Soros money.

jimnyc
10-14-2016, 04:19 PM
He must be financially secure enough to not need Soros money.

Oh, he's one of the most famous rap stars, does VERY well for himself. He's listed as having a net worth of $150 million bucks!!

gabosaurus
10-14-2016, 04:23 PM
Lil Wayne, who has spent a fair amount of time incarcerated, has stated that he doesn't know who Donald Trump is. :cool:

jimnyc
10-14-2016, 04:27 PM
Lil Wayne, who has spent a fair amount of time incarcerated, has stated that he doesn't know who Donald Trump is. :cool:

Yes, in humor, as he has long established he is a Clinton supporter.

pete311
10-14-2016, 05:02 PM
Lil Wayne is a criminal. I know how you feel about criminals. Not to be trusted. Especially those who have ton kilos of coke.

Elessar
10-14-2016, 06:15 PM
Lil Wayne is a criminal. I know how you feel about criminals. Not to be trusted. Especially those who have ton kilos of coke.

Ton kilos? Where is that proven? Really? I don't like criminals either.

By the way...I don't like RAP, or the PC term "Hip-Hop".