PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Obama "shaken to her core"

jimnyc
10-15-2016, 10:27 AM
This is what she said about the Trump comments.

Even though she listens to, and invites folks to the white house - that sing such things for entertainment - that she listens to. But MOOCH acts like she's never heard such things before. Odd. I would listen the lawbreaking scumbags that they chill with and call friends, but seems like the Obama fans couldn't care less.

But if the MOOCH wants to trash talk - the a big FU to Obama and the WH or whomever thinks she is off limits. She's a PIG, and she is definitely subject to discussion now. This woman has been the most disgusting first lady ever, not to mention the biggest MOOCH of a first lady ever.

They act like Jay Z and Beyonce are relatives - and some of the stuff they say would make sailors blush. Not to mention that Jay Z tried to once murder someone. Then Rick Ross. :rolleyes:

They've had no less than like 10 rap stars that speak FILTH, and they admit to listening to it. Then half of them have been up on all kinds of criminal charges, and almost all of them are admitted drug users.

"I'm shaken to my core" Sure Mooch, sure.

Kathianne
10-15-2016, 10:49 AM

Even though she listens to, and invites folks to the white house - that sing such things for entertainment - that she listens to. But MOOCH acts like she's never heard such things before. Odd. I would listen the lawbreaking scumbags that they chill with and call friends, but seems like the Obama fans couldn't care less.

But if the MOOCH wants to trash talk - the a big FU to Obama and the WH or whomever thinks she is off limits. She's a PIG, and she is definitely subject to discussion now. This woman has been the most disgusting first lady ever, not to mention the biggest MOOCH of a first lady ever.

They act like Jay Z and Beyonce are relatives - and some of the stuff they say would make sailors blush. Not to mention that Jay Z tried to once murder someone. Then Rick Ross. :rolleyes:

They've had no less than like 10 rap stars that speak FILTH, and they admit to listening to it. Then half of them have been up on all kinds of criminal charges, and almost all of them are admitted drug users.

Again, while being totally against this GOP candidate, the hypocrisy and bias from the opposition is not lost on me. It's disgusting and as wrong as the entitlement of the misogyny of the men in both parties. Indeed, one could argue that the openness of the collusion between the Democrats and the media springs from the lack of good character on all parties.

jimnyc
10-15-2016, 10:56 AM
I just can't imagine someone listening to FILTH from such artists, and then acting snowy white innocent at other times. Or overlooking their criminal actions and pasts. But then again, Hillary....

Black Diamond
10-15-2016, 11:18 AM
She also has no idea what her brothers have said....

Or she does and she's lying.

Elessar
10-15-2016, 12:14 PM
I simply do not pay attention to her.

She is not worth my sweat and time, especially after her infamous statement
of finally being proud of the USA when BHO was elected.

Abbey Marie
10-15-2016, 01:36 PM
She has the best fake hair evuh.

pete311
10-15-2016, 03:22 PM
I just can't imagine someone listening to FILTH from such artists, and then acting snowy white innocent at other times. Or overlooking their criminal actions and pasts. But then again, Hillary....

Yet you parade clowns like Lil Wayne.

jimnyc
10-15-2016, 04:56 PM

Try to comprehend, idiot. I posted about Lil Wayne because of his story about racism. I do not listen to his music and never have. I know very little about him and don't want to. He looks like the "clown" with the retarded tattoos all over his face.

So you fail, in this thread, and at comprehending what I wrote in another thread - which was certainly not upholding him as anything at all other than a rapper with a story. Dumbass.

aboutime
10-15-2016, 07:07 PM

REMEMBER? The Obama's come from the Proud City of CHICAGO, where just this weekend....

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/13-shot-5-fatally-in-first-3-hours-of-weekend/

Where all the Former, and WANNABE Rappers who Worship the Obama's play SHOOT'EM UP.

5:40 p.m. Friday — Man shot in South Lawndale
5:58 p.m. Friday — Man shot in Bronzeville
6:49 p.m. Friday — Man fatally shot in West Garfield Park
8 p.m. Friday — 2 killed in Austin drive-by
8:18 p.m. Friday — 1 killed, 6 wounded in West Side shooting
8:55 p.m. Friday — Man shot dead in West Rogers Park
11:59 p.m. Friday — Man shot while driving in Marquette Park
12:26 a.m. Saturday — Man shot at Gresham party
1:09 a.m. Saturday — Man shot in West Garfield Park drive-by
2:17 a.m. Saturday — Boy, 17, shot in Montclare
4:25 a.m. Saturday — Cops: Man shot dead in Woodlawn
5 a.m. Saturday — Man wounded in Little Village shooting
5:37 a.m. Saturday — Man critical after SW Side shooting
7 a.m. Saturday — Police: Man fatally shot in Little Village
12:59 p.m. Saturday — Man wounded in Oakland shooting

Elessar
10-15-2016, 07:25 PM

Completely off-track again, Pete.

Elessar
10-15-2016, 07:29 PM
REMEMBER? The Obama's come from the Proud City of CHICAGO, where just this weekend....

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/13-shot-5-fatally-in-first-3-hours-of-weekend/

Where all the Former, and WANNABE Rappers who Worship the Obama's play SHOOT'EM UP.

5:40 p.m. Friday — Man shot in South Lawndale
5:58 p.m. Friday — Man shot in Bronzeville
6:49 p.m. Friday — Man fatally shot in West Garfield Park
8 p.m. Friday — 2 killed in Austin drive-by
8:18 p.m. Friday — 1 killed, 6 wounded in West Side shooting
8:55 p.m. Friday — Man shot dead in West Rogers Park
11:59 p.m. Friday — Man shot while driving in Marquette Park
12:26 a.m. Saturday — Man shot at Gresham party
1:09 a.m. Saturday — Man shot in West Garfield Park drive-by
2:17 a.m. Saturday — Boy, 17, shot in Montclare
4:25 a.m. Saturday — Cops: Man shot dead in Woodlawn
5 a.m. Saturday — Man wounded in Little Village shooting
5:37 a.m. Saturday — Man critical after SW Side shooting
7 a.m. Saturday — Police: Man fatally shot in Little Village
12:59 p.m. Saturday — Man wounded in Oakland shooting

Yeah....Obama the 'Community Organizer' and Senator in the State and USA,
representing that place.

Good job doing nothing, two-faced clown.