pete311
10-15-2016, 11:03 AM
Nice.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/14/us/mosque-attack-thwarted-kansas/index.html

Elessar
10-15-2016, 12:19 PM
Nice.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/14/us/mosque-attack-thwarted-kansas/index.html

I sure do not condone that, but what is your point?

Far many more attacks using 'Allah' as a guide, or blacks killing cops.

Not surprising some people get upset and react to this open immigration system.

Still...I do not condone it.

Your priorities are warped. You never comment on or condemn the other attacks.

Kathianne
10-15-2016, 12:25 PM
I sure do not condone that, but what is your point?

Far many more attacks using 'Allah' as a guide, or blacks killing cops.

Not surprising some people get upset and react to this open immigration system.

Still...I do not condone it.

Your priorities are warped. You never comment on or condemn the other attacks.

It's the same with abortion. I am firmly against it, pray that someday Rowe is overturned. IF I were in Congress, I'd vote against anything that supported abortion. While I prefer to vote for those who pledge the same, sometimes that's the only thing we agree with or our areas of disagreement are so vast, that I choose to vote for another.

However, those that would commit crimes against the sites or those that work or patronize them should be tried and convicted for their crimes.

It's how the system works.

pete311
10-15-2016, 02:54 PM
Just thought some of you might know these guys. Maybe they are DP members.

It's the same with abortion. I am firmly against it, pray that someday Rowe is overturned. IF I were in Congress, I'd vote against anything that supported abortion.

Complete ban? Incest? Mother in danger? Rape? Profound mental retardation?

Kathianne
10-15-2016, 02:56 PM

You don't need to worry yourself, I'm not running for Congress.

Abbey Marie
10-15-2016, 02:57 PM

Why, I do believe Pete just called some of us terrorists.

pete311
10-15-2016, 03:21 PM

Typical repub, doesn't have a sense of humor. :lol:

Abbey Marie
10-15-2016, 03:36 PM
Typical repub, doesn't have a sense of humor. :lol:

Yes, Pete, I was clearly enraged right there. :rolleyes:

Btw, just a word of advice for the future- you really should try to come up with your own insults. Taking what others say and trying to turn it around on them is rather lame.

jimnyc
10-15-2016, 05:00 PM
Too bad stuff like this doesn't happen to liberals, and to folks like Pete. Wouldn't mind seeing the herd thinned a bit myself, get rid of the weak.

Black Diamond
10-15-2016, 05:08 PM

Par for the course for him, methinks.

hjmick
10-15-2016, 05:10 PM

You're an idiot.

pete311
10-15-2016, 05:28 PM
Too bad stuff like this doesn't happen to liberals, and to folks like Pete. Wouldn't mind seeing the herd thinned a bit myself, get rid of the weak.
Thanks for supporting my comment made a few days ago

Drummond
10-15-2016, 05:38 PM

I'm not sure that DP is necessarily the right forum to air personal problems so graphically, Pete .. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

aboutime
10-15-2016, 06:22 PM

Pete. Thanks for telling us what the JUDGE, and JURY convicted you of doing. You do sound like Obama, trying to blame everybody else for your LITERAL Short-Comings in life. Contact Bully pulpit, and see if he will feel Pity for your stupidity too!

Gunny
10-15-2016, 06:29 PM
Pete. Thanks for telling us what the JUDGE, and JURY convicted you of doing. You do sound like Obama, trying to blame everybody else for your LITERAL Short-Comings in life. Contact Bully pulpit, and see if he will feel Pity for your stupidity too!

Started to say something earlier, but seems to me his comment about a
bout Abbey not getting it applies more to him than here. I got the sarcasm in Abs' comment anyway.

Noir
10-15-2016, 06:33 PM

In fairness Taffins has made a fair few statements about personally supporting terrorists who murder abortion doctors etc, I'm not aware of anyone else here stating that publicly, but possibly a private belief. Perriane is also curiously fond of the vision painted in 'the turner dairies' so there's that.

Gunny
10-15-2016, 06:46 PM
In fairness Taffins has made a fair few statements about personally supporting terrorists who murder abortion doctors etc, I'm not aware of anyone else here stating that publicly, but possibly a private belief. Perriane is also curiously fond of the vision painted in 'the turner dairies' so there's that.murder

You would be incorrect. Just because we got tired of addressing the same, baseless accusation as you pose here trying to capture an advantage you never had, doesn't mean any of us believe in protesting murder by murder.

Using the minority sentiment while ignoring the majority is dishonest.

Elessar
10-15-2016, 06:55 PM
Thanks for supporting my comment made a few days ago

Just face it. You are weak.

aboutime
10-15-2016, 07:01 PM
Just face it. You are weak.

Elessar. Come to think of it. Weak for pete, and bully pulpit are rather friendly words to them.

I'm still waiting for both of them to show their combined Educational Expertise by showing the rest of us copies of their PRE-SCHOOL Diploma's. OR....did they have to repeat that DECADE of school????:laugh:

Elessar
10-15-2016, 07:37 PM
In fairness Taffins has made a fair few statements about personally supporting terrorists who murder abortion doctors etc, I'm not aware of anyone else here stating that publicly, but possibly a private belief. Perriane is also curiously fond of the vision painted in 'the turner dairies' so there's that.

In Fairness? Tailfins and Perriane are not even in this tread.

Why drag them in if they have not commented?

Gunny
10-15-2016, 07:51 PM
In Fairness? Tailfins and Perriane are not even in this tread.

Why drag them in if they have not commented?I think when you resort to going off topic and tossing in red herrings you kind of ran out of argument.

jimnyc
10-16-2016, 01:43 PM

WTF? Tailfins hasn't posted here in ages. Then you kinda imply perhaps others have such private beliefs, without proof of shit of course. And what does ANY of that have to do with someone calling members here terrorists?

NOTHING.

aboutime
10-16-2016, 01:48 PM
WTF? Tailfins hasn't posted here in ages. Then you kinda imply perhaps others have such private beliefs, without proof of shit of course. And what does ANY of that have to do with someone calling members here terrorists?

NOTHING.

jimnyc. Sounds like Noir is lonely, and frustrated that nobody really cares what he says, or how he comes here to stir up shit....then he runs out of toilet paper to TYPE ON??? If you get my gist.
Like other members. Noir isn't happy unless he can throw mud, just to get noticed. It's almost as if he enjoys getting the attention of being recognized as a trouble maker...like gabby. Both members of the DP TROLL ASSOCIATION OF IDIOTS.

jimnyc
10-16-2016, 02:11 PM
Some want to jump up and down "the numbers of terrorists are barely there, it's less than a few hundred..." And then as terrorism rises. the silence rises. When the violence rises in certain communities, also silence. Hmmmm....

Black Diamond
10-16-2016, 02:13 PM
Some want to jump up and down "the numbers of terrorists are barely there, it's less than a few hundred..." And then as terrorism rises. the silence rises. When the violence rises in certain communities, also silence. Hmmmm....

Look what 19 people did in 2001

jimnyc
10-16-2016, 02:16 PM

I just find it funny when some whine to the point they're going to puke when it comes to what the government does, but then go 100% out of their way to avoid condemning or acknowledging the terror issues as they rise.

aboutime
10-16-2016, 05:31 PM

Black Diamond. Washington elites always intentionally NEVER tell WE THE PEOPLE. It would only take ONE-1-SINGLE-LONE person with a bomb on their chest to WIPE OUT HUNDREDS of innocents.

And those same Elite followers insist....There are no threats of Terror WE THE PEOPLE need to worry about because the Obama administration says....
"If you don't say the words WE tell you NOT to say. It doesn't exist, and you can relax!"

Meanwhile. Obama, Democrats, and Hillary all insist WE THE PEOPLE who disagree with them, or who have served in Uniform....ARE TERRORISTS! Go figure?

fj1200
10-17-2016, 09:57 AM

IIRC I do recall arson being equated to patriotism at one point here. :shrug:

Gunny
10-17-2016, 10:52 AM
IIRC I do recall arson being equated to patriotism at one point here. :shrug:

But what is the point to it? The hope you just might get someone to believe the lie? Purposefully misrepresenting facts to present a skewed argument is called lying where I come from.

Not only does it present the lie, but makes a liar out of the presenter.

fj1200
10-17-2016, 01:19 PM
But what is the point to it? The hope you just might get someone to believe the lie? Purposefully misrepresenting facts to present a skewed argument is called lying where I come from.

Not only does it present the lie, but makes a liar out of the presenter.

A. I'm not sure you're point.
2. I haven't misrepresented any facts.
Thirdly. Good to hear your lovely voice. :)

Gunny
10-17-2016, 01:37 PM
A. I'm not sure you're point.
2. I haven't misrepresented any facts.
Thirdly. Good to hear your lovely voice. :)

"You" for the purpose of my comment is not specific to YOU personally, nor is it presented that way.

Good to hear from you as well. Hat I can't figure out is who this pete311 guy is. Must have lost THAT brain cell.:laugh:

fj1200
10-17-2016, 01:38 PM
"You" for the purpose of my comment is not specific to YOU personally, nor is it presented that way.

Good to hear from you as well. Hat I can't figure out is who this pete311 guy is. Must have lost THAT brain cell.:laugh:

:2up:

jimnyc
10-17-2016, 01:42 PM
" Hat I can't figure out is who this pete311 guy is. Must have lost THAT brain cell.:laugh:

Just smile and move on. Do NOT try and fix that. If you do start to remember, stick your finger in the nearest socket until it goes away again. :)