PDA

View Full Version : Trump Sexual Assault Accuser Sent Glowing Email To His Assistant In April

jimnyc
10-15-2016, 11:20 AM
Yup, typical actions of someone who was sexually assaulted. :rolleyes: And some will still believe the majority of this crap, a few weeks before the election, with no backup for their "stories". Sorry, these simply are not the actions of someone who was abused by this man. I'm sure some will find a reason to find this normal of someone abused, to email praise about that same person.

-----

Trump Sexual Assault Accuser Sent Glowing Email To His Assistant In April

Summer Zervos, the former Apprentice star who alleges she was sexually assaulted by Donald Trump, sent an email to Trump’s assistant in April praising the GOP nominee.

The email and a statement by Zervos’ cousin were released by the Trump campaign Friday afternoon.

“I am completely shocked and bewildered by my cousin, Summer Zervos, and her press conference today. Ever since she was on The Apprentice she has had nothing but glowing things to say about Mr. Trump,” John Barry, Zervos’ first cousin, said in the statement. He went on to say, “That was until Summer invited Mr. Trump to her restaurant during the primary and he said no. I think Summer wishes she could still be on reality TV, and in an effort to get that back she’s saying all of these negative things about Mr. Trump.”

In 2006, Zervos said in an interview that she left the Apprentice “admiring Donald Trump a lot more than when I arrived.”

https://i.imgur.com/JTDEQHv.png

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/15/trump-sexual-assault-accuser-sent-glowing-email-to-his-assistant-in-april/

Kathianne
10-15-2016, 11:21 AM
Yup, typical actions of someone who was sexually assaulted. :rolleyes: And some will still believe the majority of this crap, a few weeks before the election, with no backup for their "stories". Sorry, these simply are not the actions of someone who was abused by this man. I'm sure some will find a reason to find this normal of someone abused, to email praise about that same person.

-----

Trump Sexual Assault Accuser Sent Glowing Email To His Assistant In April

Summer Zervos, the former Apprentice star who alleges she was sexually assaulted by Donald Trump, sent an email to Trump’s assistant in April praising the GOP nominee.

The email and a statement by Zervos’ cousin were released by the Trump campaign Friday afternoon.

“I am completely shocked and bewildered by my cousin, Summer Zervos, and her press conference today. Ever since she was on The Apprentice she has had nothing but glowing things to say about Mr. Trump,” John Barry, Zervos’ first cousin, said in the statement. He went on to say, “That was until Summer invited Mr. Trump to her restaurant during the primary and he said no. I think Summer wishes she could still be on reality TV, and in an effort to get that back she’s saying all of these negative things about Mr. Trump.”

In 2006, Zervos said in an interview that she left the Apprentice “admiring Donald Trump a lot more than when I arrived.”

https://i.imgur.com/JTDEQHv.png

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/15/trump-sexual-assault-accuser-sent-glowing-email-to-his-assistant-in-april/

Could certainly be as you see it. Then again, could be seen as an ambitious woman that basically was saying, "Help me here or I will tell what happened."

Either way, it's a pile of you know.

jimnyc
10-15-2016, 11:23 AM
Could certainly be as you see it. Then again, could be seen as an ambitious woman that basically was saying, "Help me here or I will tell what happened."

Either way, it's a pile of you know.

Not even for a billion dollars would I STILL be looking for reasons to backup her story, when her own actions and words speak otherwise. But to each their own, I know Hillary supporters will believe them all no matter what is presented.

Kathianne
10-15-2016, 11:30 AM
Not even for a billion dollars would I STILL be looking for reasons to backup her story, when her own actions and words speak otherwise. But to each their own, I know Hillary supporters will believe them all no matter what is presented.

True about Hillary supporters, won't argue that. Same with Trump supporters, they will believe he's innocent, simply because the media is a bullhorn for Hillary.

jimnyc
10-15-2016, 11:34 AM
True about Hillary supporters, won't argue that. Same with Trump supporters, they will believe he's innocent, simply because the media is a bullhorn for Hillary.

I believe he's innocent after I look at things objectively. I see NO PROOF whatsoever to backup these various claims. NONE. But there is evidence to show it likely didn't happen. But some will still be obsessed and continue on.

Kathianne
10-15-2016, 11:40 AM
I believe he's innocent after I look at things objectively. I see NO PROOF whatsoever to backup these various claims. NONE. But there is evidence to show it likely didn't happen. But some will still be obsessed and continue on.

We are where we are. Just read something from one of the British papers arguing that it wouldn't have mattered if this all came out during the middle of the primaries-Trump was destined to win-it isn't dirty tricks that got him here, he was 'the one' the GOP wanted. Basically saying that Trump is representative of what is the typical GOP person. (Don't get mad at me, that was the gist of the article.)

I don't think that's true, though I do think there's too many differences in opinion within what was the GOP, that humpty dumpty won't go back together.

Elessar
10-15-2016, 11:54 AM

Who is paying them to come out with this crap now?
If it was accurate, we'd have seen it months ago.

Gunny
10-15-2016, 12:00 PM
I think the whole thing's a joke. We aren't going to have a President. Anyone surprised by the last second "revelation" dogpile on Trump by the MSM, Clinton's and Curious George family don't pay muck attention to leftwingnut politics. A ceiminal can be President but you're a hater id you have a personality.

Abbey Marie
10-15-2016, 01:33 PM
Remember this debacle? Anita followed her "harasser" Clarence Thomas to another job, choosing to work with him again after the alleged sexual harassment. She was perfectly fine with him until it became expedient for her to drag him through the mud for the Dems. I have not forgotten how that reeked of faux outrage and slander, and a similar stench is in the air again.

http://i.timeinc.net/time/magazine/archive/covers/1991/1101911021_400.jpg

Drummond
10-15-2016, 05:48 PM

The timing stinks. Consider how long Trump has been active, first as a GOP nominee, then as the winner of the GOP contest, to how long he's been pitting himself against Hillary directly. For very nearly ALL of that period, NOT ONE WORD of all this sleaze came to light. Nobody spoke out.

Now, when it'll be guaranteed to be fresh in the electorate's mind on the day of voting, suddenly, this avalanche of it dominates everything.

It serves as a distraction for Trump, in case he - God forbid - talks about issues that normally MATTER in a Presidential race. It naturally makes Trump look utterly unfit to be President. Importantly, there will very probably be too little time available to comprehensively and satisfactorily disprove the claims being made.

Yes, as an attack designed for maximum damage, it all couldn't have been better timed.