PDA

View Full Version : Trump Sex Allegations Full of Holes

jimnyc
10-15-2016, 11:26 AM
The Democrat-media complex carpet bombed Donald Trump with several alleged groping stories this week from several women.

The media clearly did not fact check these stories. They ran the stories no matter how farfetched they were. It is clear from the number of stories dropped in the last week that this was a coordinated effort, probably from inside the Hillary Clinton campaign. The goal was not to present facts to the public. Their goal was to destroy Donald Trump.

In 2008 the Democrat media hit Republican John McCain with similar allegations. Vicki Iseman, the woman named in the hit piece, settled with The New York Times after the election.

So, it is clear that this is a commonly used tactic by Democrats – use the media to slander and destroy their opposition before the election.

Thankfully, today the conservative media is much stronger than it was eight years ago.

Here are a few of the alleged “groping” incidents against Donald Trump that have now been debunked.

1.) Jessica Leeds

Jessica Leeds accused a young Donald Trump of groping her in first class on a flight from Dallas to New York City on Braniff Air in 1979.

Leeds said young multimillionaire Trump lifted the armrest to grope her during the flight.

https://i.imgur.com/9yHmFEx.jpg

The armrests on Braniff 727s appear to be stationary, they can’t be raised.

She also used lyrics from the Velvet Underground song to describe the alleged “groping.”

Leeds also said if Trump had kept his hands above the waist she might have been ok with it
…Huh?

Tonight a British passenger on the same plane as Trump and Leeds refuted her claims.
Anthony Gilberthorpe said Jessica Leeds was flirting with Trump and Trump never touched her.

HERE IT IS=> List of Debunked Groper Allegations by Corrupt Media Against Donald Trump

Jim Hoft Oct 15th, 2016 9:41 am 87 Comments

The Democrat-media complex carpet bombed Donald Trump with several alleged groping stories this week from several women.

The media clearly did not fact check these stories. They ran the stories no matter how farfetched they were. It is clear from the number of stories dropped in the last week that this was a coordinated effort, probably from inside the Hillary Clinton campaign. The goal was not to present facts to the public. Their goal was to destroy Donald Trump.

In 2008 the Democrat media hit Republican John McCain with similar allegations. Vicki Iseman, the woman named in the hit piece, settled with The New York Times after the election.

So, it is clear that this is a commonly used tactic by Democrats – use the media to slander and destroy their opposition before the election.

Thankfully, today the conservative media is much stronger than it was eight years ago.

Here are a few of the alleged “groping” incidents against Donald Trump that have now been debunked.

1.) Jessica Leeds
nyt-accuser

Jessica Leeds accused a young Donald Trump of groping her in first class on a flight from Dallas to New York City on Braniff Air in 1979.

Leeds said young multimillionaire Trump lifted the armrest to grope her during the flight.

braniff-air-armrest
The armrests on Braniff 727s appear to be stationary, they can’t be raised.

She also used lyrics from the Velvet Underground song to describe the alleged “groping.”

Leeds also said if Trump had kept his hands above the waist she might have been ok with it
…Huh?

Tonight a British passenger on the same plane as Trump and Leeds refuted her claims.
Anthony Gilberthorpe said Jessica Leeds was flirting with Trump and Trump never touched her.
anthony-gilberthorpe
Anthony Gilberthorpe

The New York Post reported:

Donald Trump’s campaign says a British man is countering claims that the GOP presidential nominee groped a woman on a cross-country flight more than three decades ago.

The man says he was sitting across from the accuser and contacted the Trump campaign because he was incensed by her account — which is at odds with what he witnessed.

“I have only met this accuser once and frankly cannot imagine why she is seeking to make out that Trump made sexual advances on her. Not only did he not do so (and I was present at all times) but it was she that was the one being flirtatious,” Anthony Gilberthorpe said in a note provided to The Post by the Trump campaign.

In an exclusive interview arranged by the campaign, Gilberthorpe said he was on the flight — in either 1980 or 1981— where Jessica Leeds claimed Trump groped her.

Gilberthorpe, 54, said he was sitting across the first class aisle from the couple and saw nothing inappropriate. Leeds was wearing a white pantsuit, he said, while Trump was wearing a suit and cuff-links, which he gave to his British flight companion.

Indeed, Gilberthorpe claimed, Leeds was “trying too hard” in her attempt to win Trump over.

“She wanted to marry him,” Gilberthorpe said of Leeds, who apparently made the confession when Trump excused himself and went to the bathroom.

There was no kissing, but the “shrill” Leeds was “very much in your face” with the real estate developer.

2.) Natasha Stoynoff

Donald Trump’s former butler stepped forward to debunk another accuser’s story.

Anthony Senecal said the so-called incident with the People magazine hack “never happened.”
The Palm Beach Post reported:

Donald Trump’s former Mar-a-Lago Butler backed up the Republican nominee for president in denying the billionaire groped a reporter from People magazine.

“No, that never happened. Come on, that’s just bull crap,” said Anthony “Tony” Senecal.

People magazine writer Natasha Stoynoff wrote an essay this week about how she was groped by Trump at Mar-a-Lago during an interview in the early 2000s. She is one of four women to make accusations against Trump of unwanted sexual advances.

The issue has become central to the presidential race since a 2005 hot-mic video surfaced of Trump bragging about using his celebrity to grope women. He has downplayed the incident as “locker-room talk.”

Trump, at his rally in West Palm Beach on Thursday, said he was always in a public place with Stoynoff and denied he ever acted inappropriately.

So Donald Trump has one witness who said the alleged groping never happened. The People magazine writer has NO witnesses.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/list-debunked-groper-allegations-corrupt-media-donald-trump/

jimnyc
10-15-2016, 11:30 AM
But hey, lets just believe everything because we hate the man!

Trump Sex Allegations Full of Holes

Details surrounding the sexual assault allegations against Donald Trump are raising doubts that the claims are credible.

Accuser Jessica Leeds claimed Trump molested her in the first-class section of a Braniff 707 flying from Dallas to New York in 1979, but Braniff didn’t use 707s on that route.

https://i.imgur.com/dxJ9rjV.png

A Braniff flight table shows that the airline only operated 727s between the two cities, which is expected: the 727 was developed for domestic flights.

A witness on the flight, who was sitting across Leeds, has also come forward and disputed her allegations.

“Not only did he not do so – and I was present at all times – but it was she that was the one being flirtatious,” the witness, Anthony Gilberthorpe, said. “If there’s evidence Trump’s done it, sure, hang him from the post, but I was there, I was in a position to know that what she said was wrong, wrong, wrong.”

““I will go to head to head with her — I will meet her again. I will see her eyes across the table with my eyes and I will challenge her on the points she made. And I’ll tell you what, I would do this whether it was for Trump, for Clinton, for Obama, or for any man who’s been accused of sexually molesting someone when I know he did not.”

Additionally, Leeds said Trump “lifted the armrest” between them to assault her, but photos showing Braniff first-class seats in the late 70s reveal heavy armrests that appear to be either unadjustable or too cumbersome to lift.

This photo shows Braniff first-class leather seats installed in a Pan Am 727 after the latter bought the seats to upgrade its own 727s in 1981:

https://i.imgur.com/jOTKgot.jpg

Here’s another photo showing typical Braniff first-class seats in 1977:

https://i.imgur.com/3Fqx3nh.png

That appears to be the norm for most first-class sections in the 70s and the early 80s; there’s only a handful of photos showing liftable armrests in that time period.

Braniff’s fleet of DC-8s appeared to have liftable armrests in first-class during the 70s, but the rape allegation did not take place on a DC-8:

https://i.imgur.com/WJQQbxU.jpg

“Both CNN and Gizmodo are claiming that first class Braniff seats have foldable arm rests, but the pictures they show are of coach seats that fold down if a middle seat is vacant, not of first class seats,” GotNews.com reported.

Gizmodo in particular posted several seats with liftable armrests, practically claiming ‘See! Here they are!’ but it doesn’t matter if the armrests on a DC-8 are liftable if the plane in question isn’t a DC-8.

Leeds also said Trump “was like an octopus. His hands were everywhere,” which is almost word-for-word the same description used in a 2014 sexual allegation made against Coronation Street actor Bill Roache.

“He was like an octopus. Hands everywhere,” Roache’s accuser told police.

Leeds’ statement was also nearly identical to lyrics used in the Velvet Underground song “The Gift.”

“My God, he was like an octopus. Hands all over the place,” the lyrics went.

Reddit users have also pointed out Leeds apparently has ties to the Clinton campaign.

“Alleged victim Jessica Leeds, who is also stepmother of a convicted sex batterer, is the current Secretary of the New York chapter of Altrusa USA, a service organization that champions alot of the same causes that Hillary Clinton supports,” redditor csispy said. “Julie Kleszczewski is a current Director of the same New York Chapter and is a close associate of Jessica Leeds. She was a volunteer for Hillary Clinton during her 2008 Presidential campaign.”

“It’s unknown if she campaigned for her this time around, however, there is a photo of Julie with Hillary Clinton at the 2016 American Legion Auxiliary Convention in Cincinatti where she mentions having met Clinton ‘again.’”

Another accuser, Mindy McGillivray, claimed that Trump “groped” her at a Ray Charles concert in 2003 at the Mar-a-Logo Club, but according to reporters the concert never occurred.

“A Getty Images search shows Trump and Melania posing with Ray Charles at Mar-A-Lago … in a photo by Davidoff Photos Studio, created on January 1, 2003, more than three weeks before McGillivray claimed she was ‘grabbed’ at a Ray Charles concert,” GotNews.com also reported. “A Ray Charles concert chronology shows that on January 23, a Ray Charles concert in Seattle was canceled, but nothing was scheduled for January 24.”

“…McGillivray claims that when she was nudged in 2003, Trump and his wife Melania were engaged. But a quick Google search proves this is false: Trump proposed to Melania in April 2004. Why didn’t the Palm Beach Post or McGillivray check this obvious detail?”

Other accusations were light on details on the circumstances surrounding the alleged assaults that were, oddly enough, never reported until three weeks before the election – which raises concerns that these claims are politically motivated.

We previously reported the Clinton campaign would accuse Trump of sexual assault to cover up Bill Clinton’s well-documented sexual crimes.

The Clintons’ achilles heel is Bill’s sexual abuse and his alleged pedophilia linked to Epstein, and to curtail this weakness they are trying to pin Bill’s reported crimes on Trump, according to insiders.

http://www.infowars.com/busted-trump-sex-allegations-full-of-holes/

Elessar
10-15-2016, 12:04 PM
Bunch of bullshit and a panic tactic from the Dems.
None of it factual and trying to divert from Hillary's crimes, lies, and exaggerations.
What about Hillary covering up for Bill's proven indiscretions?

Kathianne
10-15-2016, 12:11 PM
Let's calm down a bit, for the simple reason that while the argument that the press is an arm of the DNC is a reasonable assumption, these 'debunking claims' leave much to be desired. Walking into this may prove as misguided as Trump's blanket denials to Cooper.

The 'British guy' claimed to have acted as a pimp for British politicians-not exactly what one looks for in a character witness.
The armrest argument is seriously being waged all over the internet.

The best way for Trump to 'win' would be to force Hillary missteps, (he's not going to win without that), AND make no more goofs himself. (A bit late as of this morning he's still attacking accusers of being 'too ugly' for him to attack. He doesn't seem to understand the message he's sending.) Hammering the MSM helping is also a good move, with plenty of examples to use. Unfortunately he's spending his argument on undermining the system of government-coming awfully close to advocating anarchy.

jimnyc
10-16-2016, 04:31 PM
Rev wants to read this thread and move along, but swear in other threads that Trump is guilty. In fact, I found a few that Revelarts has read and then moved back to commenting on solely those where he can point 'guilty'.

I see as much "leaves to be desired" here as I do with those making the complaints. And while minimal here, I actually see MORE to the rebuttals than I do with the complaints.

"If Revelarts were to purposely accuse other men of touching him, should any proof be required by some before guilt is declared?"