PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes...

82Marine89
07-27-2007, 08:24 AM
Sometimes you need to watch what you say around your kids. I took my kids out to dinner the other night and as the waitress walked up to the table to ask if we wanted dessert, my 9 year old pops out with, "Dad, I need to drop a deuce."

The waitress was stunned and gave me a funny look. I guess she had never heard a nine year old girl say something like this before.

Needless to say, I had to tell my girls that most people are to uptight and need to relax a bit.

Trinity
07-27-2007, 09:19 AM
Sometimes you need to watch what you say around your kids. I took my kids out to dinner the other night and as the waitress walked up to the table to ask if we wanted dessert, my 9 year old pops out with, "Dad, I need to drop a deuce."

The waitress was stunned and gave me a funny look. I guess she had never heard a nine year old girl say something like this before.

Needless to say, I had to tell my girls that most people are to uptight and need to relax a bit.

:laugh2: yeah most people are to uptight!

Trigg
07-27-2007, 01:58 PM

Why is it that kids remember all the little things we wish they didn't, but can't remember where they put their shoes??????????

They're great though arn't they!!

Hagbard Celine
07-27-2007, 02:10 PM
So just how big was this chocolate hotdog your daughter squeezed out? C'mon, out with it. We need specifications.

Yurt
07-27-2007, 02:35 PM
So just how big was this chocolate hotdog your daughter squeezed out? C'mon, out with it. We need specifications.

:puke3:

Whats with you and talking about ASS stuff today?

Hagbard Celine
07-27-2007, 02:50 PM

I was hoping to start a torrent of bad, yet hilarious 'turd' euphemisms from the other posters.

Anyway, who wants to know? You got something against the Cosbys?

OCA
07-27-2007, 02:51 PM

Dropping a deuce lol, a damn sight better than take a shit.

Trinity
07-27-2007, 04:29 PM
Why is it that kids remember all the little things we wish they didn't, but can't remember where they put their shoes??????????

They're great though arn't they!!

oh yeah I can so relate....... my 11 year old can't remember where he puts anything but he can sure remember anything I said that probably shouldn't be repeated!

gotta love em!

nevadamedic
07-27-2007, 06:53 PM

Especially about little under age girls. That's a Liberal for ya.

Pale Rider
07-27-2007, 07:02 PM

How did the waitress even know what it meant. She an ex-Marine? Fuck her. If she don't smile, don't tip her.

glockmail
07-27-2007, 07:04 PM
.... "Dad, I need to drop a deuce."

LOL. Just when I thought I've heard it all. That's a classic. :laugh2:

glockmail
07-27-2007, 07:04 PM
I was hoping to start a torrent of bad, yet hilarious 'turd' euphemisms from the other posters.

Pinch a loaf.

nevadamedic
07-27-2007, 07:06 PM
Pinch a loaf.

That's pillow talk to him.

Pale Rider
07-27-2007, 08:12 PM

Anyway, who wants to know? You got something against the Cosbys?

Float a log.

Park a Buick.

Drop the kids off at the pool. (For men, of course.)

glockmail
07-27-2007, 08:14 PM
Stocking brown trout.

82Marine89
07-27-2007, 08:35 PM
Yeah kids are funny and you're right Pale, I did wonder how she knew what that meant. Must be married to a jarhead.

Pale Rider
07-28-2007, 02:26 AM
Stocking brown trout.

:lmao:

OCA
07-28-2007, 07:34 AM
Stocking brown trout.

Leaving wolf bait.

glockmail
07-28-2007, 02:20 PM
Poop (to do it, the verbs)
air out the anus (contributed by Neonpax)
back the big brown caddy out of the garage (contributed by JERGENISDEAD)
crap
defecate
drop a chalupa (contributed by Beacher)
drop a deuce (contributed by Skiba)
drop a load
drop a wad in the porcelain god
drop one from the poop deck (contributed by Lauren)
dump
empty the poop shoot (contributed by IVIaDmAn)
excrete fecal matter (contributed by Neonpax)
get a burning desire to sit on porcelain
give sacrifice to the porcelain god (contributed by Eric P.)
grow a tail (contributed by JBridgeE)
have a bowel movement
launch a log (contributed by Big Will)
leave a shit
lose ten pounds in one minute
make poopie
misfart
park a load
pinch a loaf
poot (contributed by Cello6909)
shit (contributed by Gray)
stock the pond with some brown trout (contributed by TULLSPRING)
take a dump
take a good crap
take a shit
unhitch a load
unload

Selected entries from http://www.smellypoop.com/poop.html

82Marine89
07-28-2007, 10:22 PM
Sitting on the throne, shitting on my kingdom.