PDA

View Full Version : Oh Goody! National Enquirer Has Scoop On Hillary

Kathianne
10-18-2016, 04:50 PM
hits tomorrow. She's bi. She's not been faithful to Bill. I know, shocking.

hjmick
10-18-2016, 05:10 PM
Before all the naysayers jump in to discredit the story because of the source (The National Enquirer), just remember...

Gary Hart.

And of course the darling of the Democrats in 2004...

John Edwards.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while...

Black Diamond
10-18-2016, 05:24 PM
Hey every little bit helps.

Elessar
10-18-2016, 06:57 PM
I don't like that colored piece of toilet paper, but nothing surprises me about her any more

Kathianne
10-18-2016, 07:14 PM
Before all the naysayers jump in to discredit the story because of the source (The National Enquirer), just remember...

Gary Hart.

And of course the darling of the Democrats in 2004...

John Edwards.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while...

I'm not denigrating the story, the paper speaks for itself. However with this story, I thought most of this was common acknowledgment if not knowledge?

Bilgerat
10-18-2016, 07:36 PM
I don't like that colored piece of toilet paper, but nothing surprises me about her any more

Speaking of toilet paper, did her bus dump it's load in a storm drain?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bf1_1476831519&comments=1

Kathianne
10-18-2016, 07:40 PM
Speaking of toilet paper, did her bus dump it's load in a storm drain?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bf1_1476831519&comments=1

Just saw that. Maybe she'll lose some greenies, but that would likely just help Stein.

Elessar
10-18-2016, 09:11 PM
Just saw that. Maybe she'll lose some greenies, but that would likely just help Stein.

Hell...she could not help a kitten out of a laundry sink.

aboutime
10-18-2016, 09:55 PM
http://icansayit.com/images/thehouse.jpg

Also where the Wicked Witch plans to take AMERICA on November 8th.

Noir
10-19-2016, 02:48 AM
Both seem more like personal issues than 'can't be president' ones, but I guess some Americans wouldn't vote for someone who is bisexual/adulterous.
Also isn't 'outing' someone's sexuality a bit backwards for a news media?

Stick with the corruption stories,

jimnyc
10-24-2016, 01:17 PM
It'll be interesting to see of there is any truth at all from them, and they have tons of documents. As HJ pointed out - Gary Hart. One never knows. Apparently this goes from Vince Foster, to setting up dates for both of them and to hiding other crap. Probably all crap, but again, ya never know!!

-----

Hillary’s Mr. Fix It Unmasked! Clinton Operative Gives TV Tell-All
The ENQUIRER'S exposé was only the beginning!

Hillary Clinton’s shady Mr. Fix It will tell all on TV tonight, just days after his explosive confession in The National ENQUIRER hit the stands.

The man who’s rocked Washington, D.C., will join Sean Hannity on tonight’s episode of “Hannity” — airing on the FOX News Channel at 10 p.m. EST — to reveal his true identity at last.

Viewers will finally see the face of the Clinton insider who’s finally speaking out to tell voters the truth about the former First Lady and current presidential candidate.

As The ENQUIRER reported, this man played a key role in some of the Clintons’ dirtiest schemes: the plot to take down Bill Clinton mistress Monica Lewinsky, sleazy deals to buy women’s silence, and so much more.

Tune in to “Hannity” on FOX News Channel tonight at 10 p.m. to learn the identity of the man who covered up Bill and Hillary’s sickest secrets — as told in the new issue of The National ENQUIRER, on newsstands now!

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/politics/hillary-clinton-lesbian-trysts-scandals-wikileaks-mr-fix-it-articles/

Black Diamond
10-24-2016, 01:20 PM
Both seem more like personal issues than 'can't be president' ones, but I guess some Americans wouldn't vote for someone who is bisexual/adulterous.
Also isn't 'outing' someone's sexuality a bit backwards for a news media?

Stick with the corruption stories,
I'll remember that next time you bring up Trump and the Billy Bush tape.

Black Diamond
10-24-2016, 01:22 PM
It'll be interesting to see of there is any truth at all from them, and they have tons of documents. As HJ pointed out - Gary Hart. One never knows. Apparently this goes from Vince Foster, to setting up dates for both of them and to hiding other crap. Probably all crap, but again, ya never know!!

-----

Hillary’s Mr. Fix It Unmasked! Clinton Operative Gives TV Tell-All
The ENQUIRER'S exposé was only the beginning!

Hillary Clinton’s shady Mr. Fix It will tell all on TV tonight, just days after his explosive confession in The National ENQUIRER hit the stands.

The man who’s rocked Washington, D.C., will join Sean Hannity on tonight’s episode of “Hannity” — airing on the FOX News Channel at 10 p.m. EST — to reveal his true identity at last.

Viewers will finally see the face of the Clinton insider who’s finally speaking out to tell voters the truth about the former First Lady and current presidential candidate.

As The ENQUIRER reported, this man played a key role in some of the Clintons’ dirtiest schemes: the plot to take down Bill Clinton mistress Monica Lewinsky, sleazy deals to buy women’s silence, and so much more.

Tune in to “Hannity” on FOX News Channel tonight at 10 p.m. to learn the identity of the man who covered up Bill and Hillary’s sickest secrets — as told in the new issue of The National ENQUIRER, on newsstands now!

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/politics/hillary-clinton-lesbian-trysts-scandals-wikileaks-mr-fix-it-articles/

The media may not be able to help itself. Sex is...um.. juicier.

OCA
10-24-2016, 02:06 PM
*tinfoil hat*
#madampresident

Black Diamond
10-24-2016, 02:13 PM
*tinfoil hat*
#madampresident

LOL.

I am really hoping you stick around when Donald wins. Not because I'll rub it in your face, no I won't be doing any of that. I think you're hilarious

Elessar
10-24-2016, 02:18 PM
LOL.

I am really hoping you stick around when Donald wins. Not because I'll rub it in your face, no I won't be doing any of that. I think you're hilarious

Definitely NOT impressive!:beer:

jimnyc
10-24-2016, 02:18 PM
*tinfoil hat*
#madampresident

Perhaps, but again, this is how the Gary Hart shit started.

*now supports gay marriage*

#former tough guy turned gay :laugh:

OCA
10-24-2016, 02:45 PM
LOL.

Does the sun rise in the west and set in the east for you?

Black Diamond
10-24-2016, 02:53 PM

say it however you like. Make all the comparisons you want, no matter how invalid. When Trump wins, you'll disappear from the site. That's clear to me.

OCA
10-24-2016, 02:54 PM
Hahaha not even 24 hrs and newbies trying to goad me into pissing matches:laugh:

Black Diamond
10-24-2016, 02:55 PM
Hahaha not even 24 hrs and newbies trying to goad me into pissing matches:laugh:

Totally.

Let's go. I'll grab you by the pussy.

OCA
10-24-2016, 02:55 PM
say it however you like. Make all the comparisons you want, no matter how invalid. When Trump wins, you'll disappear from the site. That's clear to me.

You should change to "bunny hill"

Black Diamond
10-24-2016, 03:02 PM
You should change to "bunny hill"

I started on the bunny hill in Crested Butte, Colorado. Worked my way up to black diamond, but never double black diamond. Them are scary.

hjmick
10-24-2016, 03:02 PM

The sun does not rise or set anywhere, it is stationary.

Black Diamond
10-24-2016, 03:04 PM

Some folks still subscribe to the geocentric theory.

OCA
10-24-2016, 04:31 PM
Totally.

Let's go. I'll grab you by the pussy.

You don't get to the big show right off, you gotta get some at bats in the minors first. I'll call you up if you ever pan out.

gabosaurus
10-24-2016, 05:15 PM

Will you be still be around when Trump loses?

http://erikanapoletano.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/eating-crow.jpg

aboutime
10-24-2016, 06:51 PM
Will you be still be around when Trump loses?

http://erikanapoletano.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/eating-crow.jpg

Gabby. Thanks for showing all of us what WE KNOW, you will be eating if Donald does win.
Otherwise, have you considered how you will be voting for Hillary...and how it will affect your daughter's future....as I asked previously? If anything, as what you call 'A caring Mother', you really should apologize to your daughter BEFORE November 8th, and you start cheering for Trumps Loss.

Noir
10-25-2016, 03:48 AM

Well if you're going to be pedantic, the Sun is not stationary ^,^