PDA

View Full Version : Way to go Trumper trash!

tailfins
10-19-2016, 09:29 AM
This election at the Presidential level is essentially over. The lesson I learned from this election cycle is that the US population of either party is no longer fit for self governance. The country will be ruled by the most adept manipulator. Perhaps we real conservatives can help save the US Senate. Again, thank you Trumper trash for putting Clinton in the White House. Don't look for replies; I consider interacting with the vast majority of you on this message board to be beneath me.

jimnyc
10-19-2016, 09:38 AM
I consider interacting with the vast majority of you on this message board to be beneath me.

Then you are trolling. Adios!

/thread closed

Gunny
10-19-2016, 09:44 AM
This election at the Presidential level is essentially over. The lesson I learned from this election cycle is that the US population of either party is no longer fit for self governance. The country will be ruled by the most adept manipulator. Perhaps we real conservatives can help save the US Senate. Again, thank you Trumper trash for putting Clinton in the White House. Don't look for replies; I consider interacting with the vast majority of you on this message board to be beneath me.

Off your mrs this morning, TF? Why blame just Trump supporters? The other half is voting for a known criminal who put this nation's security at stake.

Aiso, as much blame goes to anyone at this point who doesn't just hold their nose and vote against Hillary. You are every bit to blame.

So aim your accusation at the mirror. Oh and if you need meds I got plenty. Don't know what antibiotics would do yo help YOU though. :laugh:

NightTrain
10-19-2016, 04:13 PM
Eat a dick.

Abbey Marie
10-19-2016, 08:23 PM
Hahahahaha

:laugh:

jimnyc
10-20-2016, 10:43 AM
I don't know how, and it's not because hjmick asked, but somehow this thread was magically reopened? :dunno:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-20-2016, 10:47 AM
I had to post my reply to this certified asshole in the cage thread, as in was a bit too much to post up here.
Every INSULTING REPLY to that arrogant asshole here has been dead on target IMHO. -TYR

Abbey Marie
10-20-2016, 10:54 AM
It's an October miracle

Gunny
10-20-2016, 11:16 AM
It's an October miracle

I'll take it considering for most of Aug - Sep I thought it was November.:laugh:

Black Diamond
10-20-2016, 12:56 PM
I don't know how, and it's not because hjmick asked, but somehow this thread was magically reopened? :dunno:

I blame Bush.

hjmick
10-20-2016, 03:37 PM

Way to go Trumper trash? Really? You're blaming the people who support Trump? Where the fuck were the Cruz voters? The Fiorina voters? The Rubio or Bush voters? Or any of the supporters of the other eleven candidates? Are fucking serious? Blame them for not getting their guy across the fucking finish line. Better yet, blame the RNC for not reigning in the number of candidates thus consolidating the Republican voters and possibly giving us all a better choice than Donald fucking Trump. I've made know secret of my distaste for Trump, but I'm not going to blame his supporters for getting us here. That's just ignorance in the face of critical thinking, something you apparently lack.

As for your considering interacting with the vast majority of you on this message board to be beneath you? Then why don't you just take a powder you sanctimonious shit stain, and never come back? I know I won't miss you or your arrogance born of ignorance.

Gunny
10-20-2016, 03:53 PM
Way to go Trumper trash? Really? You're blaming the people who support Trump? Where the fuck were the Cruz voters? The Fiorina voters? The Rubio or Bush voters? Or any of the supporters of the other eleven candidates? Are fucking serious? Blame them for not getting their guy across the fucking finish line. Better yet, blame the RNC for not reigning in the number of candidates thus consolidating the Republican voters and possibly giving us all a better choice than Donald fucking Trump. I've made know secret of my distaste for Trump, but I'm not going to blame his supporters for getting us here. That's just ignorance in the face of critical thinking, something you apparently lack.

As for your considering interacting with the vast majority of you on this message board to be beneath you? Then why don't you just take a powder you sanctimonious shit stain, and never come back? I know I won't miss you or your arrogance born of ignorance.

I forgot to mention the RNC. They need to be fired and replaced to the last person.

NightTrain
10-20-2016, 04:11 PM

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

MEDIC!!

Black Diamond
10-20-2016, 04:14 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

MEDIC!!

He just doesn't give a flying rhinoceros shit!!

ROFLMAO.

jimnyc
10-20-2016, 04:36 PM

I know we only met once, and it was only a drink or 2 that we shared, but I feel the need right now to tell you that I love you!! :lol::wraparms:

NightTrain
10-20-2016, 05:19 PM
HJ is just chock full o' Awesome sauce.

Abbey Marie
10-20-2016, 05:41 PM
Watch out for those Parrot Heads. They are generally pretty laid back, but don't poke the Parrot!

:cool:

gabosaurus
10-20-2016, 06:55 PM
Then you are trolling. Adios!

/thread closed

For a "closed thread," this topic sure has a lot of responses. :laugh:

Elessar
10-20-2016, 07:00 PM

Please tell us how you REALLY fee!

By the way...gotta agree with you!
:laugh: